List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/10/09 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 09:58AM, Views: 3526, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/09 02:53PM
    Re: BORING Chelsea Folding Baby Clothes All Day! Zzzzz
    rainflower

I love watching Chaddam, finally Adam gets to show a deep emotional side, and him and Chelsey are "happy" together! Everyone hated Adam and wanted him off the show when he was bad, now they hate him because he is good. I hope they actually have the baby and these two stick together as everyone else on the show thinks they are better than them. Would be nice to see their relationship succeed and Adam become a success with Chelsea's love and support! Don't see much of that on any Soap Opera, might be a nice change, from murder, cheating, lying, corporate takeovers, amnesia, .....

#12   2012/10/09 02:54PM
    Its not real

Quote janesBydiction: That scene cemented how much Chadam have gone down crapper big time.

I used to ship Chadam back in April but I really didn't think they would out lame Lane 6 months in. That has to be some sort of record.

I really can't believe they've fizzled out this fast. Such a shame because they could've been great.

I don't real think so. There was just never any spark between the two of them. They made good buds but ,as soon as the writers tried to force them into a romantic couple it became obvious ( IMO anyway) that there was just no chemistry and the more they tried to pretend this was some great romance the lamer everything became.

#13   2012/10/09 03:02PM
    Leel

Quote lambchops3: Chelsea is a bore.

All she does is sit around on that couch, fold baby clothes, and whine about her parents.

The rest of the time she clings to Adam and giggles about babies.

Please kill her off & bring back the REAL Adam!

Adam looks as bored as I do watching him. His eyes spaced out staring at his laptop screen and listening to giggly gertie ramble on.... Zzzzzzzz!

SAVE ADAM!

No she's not. We don't see her folding baby clothes all day. What's wrong with folding baby clothes? It's very realistic to be preparing for a baby by folding baby clothes. I'd rather see her do it then a maid like the snooty rich people do. And I LOVE Adam and Chelsea together and I do NOT want to see the old evil Adam. I want to see him in the board room using his sharp Harvard business sense but no skulking around stairs and up and down stairs and around corners, done with that. Long live CHADAM!

#14   2012/10/09 03:05PM
    rainflower

Quote Leel:

All she does is sit around on that couch, fold baby clothes, and whine about her parents.

Adam looks as bored as I do watching him. His eyes spaced out staring at his laptop screen and listening to giggly gertie ramble on.... Zzzzzzzz!

SAVE ADAM!

No she's not. We don't see her folding baby clothes all day. What's wrong with folding baby clothes? It's very realistic to be preparing for a baby by folding baby clothes. I'd rather see her do it then a maid like the snooty rich people do. And I LOVE Adam and Chelsea together and I do NOT want to see the old evil Adam. I want to see him in the board room using his sharp Harvard business sense but no skulking around stairs and up and down stairs and around corners, done with that. Long live CHADAM!

I agree Leel!!!!

#15   2012/10/09 03:08PM
    Its not real

Quote rainflower:
    Quote Leel:

SAVE ADAM!

I agree Leel!!!!

Going to the bathroom is realistic too but I don't need to see it on my soap.

We see only a few minutes of each character's day and the most interesting part of Chelsea's day that they could give us is her folding clothes?

How can she not be boring if that is the case. What was she doing for the other 23 hrs and 58 minutes that we didn't see? Sitting staring into space?

#16   2012/10/09 03:24PM
    Leel

Quote rainflower: I love watching Chaddam, finally Adam gets to show a deep emotional side, and him and Chelsey are "happy" together! Everyone hated Adam and wanted him off the show when he was bad, now they hate him because he is good. I hope they actually have the baby and these two stick together as everyone else on the show thinks they are better than them. Would be nice to see their relationship succeed and Adam become a success with Chelsea's love and support! Don't see much of that on any Soap Opera, might be a nice change, from murder, cheating, lying, corporate takeovers, amnesia, .....

ITA! It's refreshing to see a couple not involved in cheating, moving dead bodies, etc and see a genuinely happy couple.Long live CHADAM and no more SHADAM!

#17   2012/10/09 03:34PM
    dbpnrd

Only she has going for herself is that she is a very very pretty woman nothing else, boring is putting it mildly.

#18   2012/10/09 03:41PM
    Lucy3

The clothes folding just seems so premature to me. Is she even through her first trimester? Were all those big boxes full of clothes? Are we going to get to see her fold every little sleeper? I know I'm on the edge of MY chair. Anyone with me?

#19   2012/10/09 03:42PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Leel:

SAVE ADAM!

Umm, what's wrong with folding baby clothes when you are barely two months pregnant? Those clothes are sure gonna collect alot of dust before they are used! Lame, lame, lame-its one thing to prepare for a baby but make it a little more realistic, like how about showing them at their first ob/gyn appointment and they actually get to learn a due date, something a little more realistic IMO.

Anyway, glad I didn't watch this crap, would have been an hour of my life I couldn't get back!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list