List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17150, Replies: 374
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/10/10 03:05AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    TxRangerFan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote yandrfan99: Phyllis got what she deserved she wanted a man that never loved or wanted her.

TWICE (Danny & Nick)

not according to Nick!! you need to go by what actually happened on the show and not how you want it to be.

Nick began falling in love with Phyllis while they were in California looking for Daniel, it continued after Daniel's trial when they became freinds for months until Nick basically stalked Phyllis and NICK initiated the affair after Lauren and Michael's wedding, and the rest is soap opera gold! Even now Nick is still in love with Phyllis, if he wasn't he would not be all in her face, he would be like he is with Sharon, who he no longer cares about except that she is the mother of his child.

So again, your statement is wrong.

#62   2012/10/10 06:26AM
    countryMomof4

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggervation of messing with another womans husband. I think she will be aquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.
    JMO Thinking positive here.

GMAB if the judge blammed Christine for messing with Phylliss' marriage than he would have to order Phyllis hung by her thumbs for drugging another woman's man and lying to him about a baby that never belonged to him to destroy his relationship with Christine. Phyllis got what she deserved she wanted a man that never loved or wanted her.

ITA. There is no excuse for what Phyllis did. It was premeditated not spur of the moment. If she had immediately charged into the room and attacked Christine that would have been a different story altogether. She was even p.o.'d the next day that Christine was all right. If it had been accidental then she should have been relieved not angry. If it was accidental then she should have spent the last 20 years being remorseful but she hasn't.

#63   2012/10/10 08:08AM
    trinilisa

Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving couple...

#64   2012/10/10 08:23AM
    Castro

I don't know if I ever shared this before but I actually enjoyed Phyllis when she was with Jack. The character won me over. I liked Dru but enjoyed the Phyllis/Dru drama as well.

After the devastating s/l of Cassie's death, I watched Shick fall apart and was literally saying "I hope the writers aren't going to have Nick cheat on Sharon with Phyllis" but LML did the despicable deed and here we are now!

YEARS of watching this wretched pairing is finally coming to an end (so I hope anyway).

There is a Soap God

OT, the Pink video they keep running is disturbingly interesting

#65   2012/10/10 08:28AM
    trinilisa

Well, if it was all Christine's fault because she messed with another woman's man, which got the woman so upset that she tried to kill her for kissing her man, then since Phyllis has done more than kiss another woman's man, in fact, broken up his marriage by having sex and "accidentally" conceiving, then Phyllis should be dead right now...

#66   2012/10/10 08:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzleme:

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggervation of messing with another womans husband. I think she will be aquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.

This is a great fairytale but we all know Phyllis DID try to kill Cricket. Why deny it...stand up and own it. But Phyllis is weak and needs a man to "take care of her" after the evil she has done and being called out for it. If Phyllis get's off b/c Cricket messed with another woman's husband, then what should she get when SHE, herself, messed with another man's husband in Nick? She's still a mistress!

Don't forget tried to mess with Danny before she came to GC as well as Mrs Hamilton's husband...like I always say, what's good for the goose...,

#67   2012/10/10 08:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzleme:

This is a great fairytale but we all know Phyllis DID try to kill Cricket. Why deny it...stand up and own it. But Phyllis is weak and needs a man to "take care of her" after the evil she has done and being called out for it. If Phyllis get's off b/c Cricket messed with another woman's husband, then what should she get when SHE, herself, messed with another man's husband in Nick? She's still a mistress!

I can tell you did not see the original show the day that incident happened. Would help if you go back and listen to Phyllis as she sits behind the steering wheel watching to see if Christine is meeting with Danny. Paul was not even supposed to be there. That startled Phyllis seeing Paul. Well, hopefully it will all come out.

Phyllis WEAK. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Geezzzzzzzz now that far from the truth.

I watched it with my own eyes and there is no need to spin it...Phyllis tried to kill Cricket (and Paul cause he was in the way) back then. Would you like me to link the scene? Furthermore, the crazy biotch was so obsessed with Cricket back then that she went on Paul and Crickets honeymoon and GOT IN BED WITH THEM!!! LOL! That was actually funny & I can link that if you wanna watch it. But, yes, the woman is weak and if you couldn't see that today then go back and watch. She slept with Ronan b/c she "needed someone to hold on to"....WEAK! Her words, not mine.

I think your responses are spot on.:)
    I've got to say, though, that in my opinion, this person is trying to provoke a response. Is that called baiting? I have no idea about message boards lingo. I mean, we're all watching the same program, and we've seen all that went down. Plus we all know that Phyllis is not strong; wrecking marriages and begging your husband who's cheated to not leave you and then saying to Ronan last week, "I'm drowning, I'm drowning." and having Ronan "rescue" her (if you know what I mean) does not make a strong woman. It's so blatently obvious what's been going, it's got to be a bait by this person, right? I think it's to get responses from us Phaters, and he/she's gotten them from me, too.
    But like you said, you are spot on.

#68   2012/10/10 09:37AM
    dbpnrd

Phick what is that, nothing period. Never existed it was a marriage built with 3, Nick, Sharon and of course Phil. She always came last.

#69   2012/10/10 09:44AM
    valleycliffe

Quote dbpnrd: Phick what is that, nothing period. Never existed it was a marriage built with 3, Nick, Sharon and of course Phil. She always came last.

yep. phyl was the third wheel in her marriage to nick....

#70   2012/10/10 10:22AM
    Re: Pick is dead, Chick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    sharonismygirl

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzle me:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyllis can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Roman is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggravation of messing with another woman's husband. I think she will be acquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.

You have to be kidding!!!...I watched Phyllis disguise herself with a HUGE hat and HUGE shades!...Then she leased a car, set and waited for Paul and Chris to arrive, and guns her engine and slammed into them!..She PLANNED to MURDER CHRIS!...She IMMEDIATELY hacked into the computer inside the car lease office, and deleted all the information!!...I watched Phyllis inside the car as she slammed into Chris and Paul, and it was her!!

Later she slipped into the hospital, without being seen, and overhears that Chris survived, and is furious that Chris is alive!!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list