List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17740, Replies: 374
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/10/09 07:00PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    bukopandan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggervation of messing with another womans husband. I think she will be aquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.
    JMO Thinking positive here.

This is a great fairytale but we all know Phyllis DID try to kill Cricket. Why deny it...stand up and own it. But Phyllis is weak and needs a man to "take care of her" after the evil she has done and being called out for it. If Phyllis get's off b/c Cricket messed with another woman's husband, then what should she get when SHE, herself, messed with another man's husband in Nick? She's still a mistress!

I can tell you did not see the original show the day that incident happened. Would help if you go back and listen to Phyllis as she sits behind the steering wheel watching to see if Christine is meeting with Danny. Paul was not even supposed to be there. That startled Phyllis seeing Paul. Well, hopefully it will all come out.

Phyllis WEAK. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Geezzzzzzzz now that far from the truth.

I watched it with my own eyes and there is no need to spin it...Phyllis tried to kill Cricket (and Paul cause he was in the way) back then. Would you like me to link the scene? Furthermore, the crazy biotch was so obsessed with Cricket back then that she went on Paul and Crickets honeymoon and GOT IN BED WITH THEM!!! LOL! That was actually funny & I can link that if you wanna watch it. But, yes, the woman is weak and if you couldn't see that today then go back and watch. She slept with Ronan b/c she "needed someone to hold on to"....WEAK! Her words, not mine.

Vanilla, you are so right. Those of us who watched back then, and for whom time and allegiance to a character has not tainted our ability to recall events accurately, know just what happened.

And it's hilarious about Phyl and Tim. He was her chosen lover for quite some time--maybe she should have chosen to have his baby while still carrying many healthy young eggs, and then she'd have had some better leverage for keeping her secrets.

Funny, too, how you're being accused of baiting. You've been on this MB since before I started posting, and I and everyone else know that you can't stand the red cow (now, with that waxy dark hair, turned into Harry Potter's Snape). You say it as you see it.

#52   2012/10/09 07:06PM
    VanillaDP

Quote drama_queen: VanillaDP, that profile picture of yours is a very very unflattering picture of Phyllis. Is that one the best you could find?

No I have tons of pics with her making her ugly faces. She always gave good material, that's for sure.

#53   2012/10/09 07:08PM
    VanillaDP

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote TxRangerFan: evidently you watched something else

Phyllis never intended to hit either one, Paul had alread walked away, when he saw the car he ran and pushed Christine out of the way, Phyllis swerved, hit Paul, I do not think based on the storyline Phyllis meant to hit Christine and certainly not Paul. If she had wanted Christine to be dead, do you think she would be walking around still 20 something years later?

No, I watched THIS: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoQll1qcsiQ When it originally happened. And like I stated, Paul was in the way and got hit as well. That car did NOT swerve (it's clear on the video). And if Phyllis "meant" to hit Christine (as you posted above) then that is ILLEGAL and she should pay, not get off on a technicality.

that was then, this is now! things change and come next week there is going to be some viewers that will be sorry they wanted the so called H & R to come out!

I don't really care that the H&R came out. They could have left it buried since it was so long ago. But good Lord you aren't suggesting that the visual evidence I provided is wrong, now are you? It's right there for you to see. That was then....back when it happened! It is what TRULY happened for everyone to see. Not sure what "this is now" has to do with it other than it makes the H&R very old.

#54   2012/10/09 07:11PM
    PhickSuperFan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote PhickSuperFan: Oh reallY??? Phick is dead. Crud...someone forgot to tell me!!

That was an entertaining piece of fighting on today's eppy. I see JG's did some awesome tweaking. He knows his actors fo sure!! Gimme some more heat please. I need more fighting and the terror of Summer LMAO!!!

Well I'm here to remind you and happy to oblige. It was very entertaining today. Phick is best when fighting. Mainly b/c Nick's mentality and Phyl's mentality are completely different. Like I posted before, their relationship is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
    In my best imitation of Robert De Niro from Taxi Driver..."You talking me? You talking to me? You talking to me.........cont'd. OH and by the way there have been occurrences of square pegs fitting into round holes..it's anamoly sure...but it has happened lol. You should go look that up. Your post is very entertaining--I know it was supposed to be an attempt at sarcasm however you probably need to go and goad another Phick fan. This neener neener stuff doesn't work on me.

Now back to this Phick is dead thing...since this is a soap stay tuned to whatever happens.

#55   2012/10/09 07:23PM
    yandrfan99

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggervation of messing with another womans husband. I think she will be aquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.
    JMO Thinking positive here.

GMAB if the judge blammed Christine for messing with Phylliss' marriage than he would have to order Phyllis hung by her thumbs for drugging another woman's man and lying to him about a baby that never belonged to him to destroy his relationship with Christine. Phyllis got what she deserved she wanted a man that never loved or wanted her.

#56   2012/10/09 07:28PM
    VanillaDP

Quote PhickSuperFan:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote PhickSuperFan: Oh reallY??? Phick is dead. Crud...someone forgot to tell me!!

That was an entertaining piece of fighting on today's eppy. I see JG's did some awesome tweaking. He knows his actors fo sure!! Gimme some more heat please. I need more fighting and the terror of Summer LMAO!!!

Well I'm here to remind you and happy to oblige. It was very entertaining today. Phick is best when fighting. Mainly b/c Nick's mentality and Phyl's mentality are completely different. Like I posted before, their relationship is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
    In my best imitation of Robert De Niro from Taxi Driver..."You talking me? You talking to me? You talking to me.........cont'd. OH and by the way there have been occurrences of square pegs fitting into round holes..it's anamoly sure...but it has happened lol. You should go look that up. Your post is very entertaining--I know it was supposed to be an attempt at sarcasm however you probably need to go and goad another Phick fan. This neener neener stuff doesn't work on me.

Now back to this Phick is dead thing...since this is a soap stay tuned to whatever happens.

Back at 'cha!

#57   2012/10/09 07:29PM
    VanillaDP

Quote yandrfan99: Phyllis got what she deserved she wanted a man that never loved or wanted her.

TWICE (Danny & Nick)

#58   2012/10/09 07:34PM
    trixie60

Phick is dead and I hope they stay dead. I'd rather see Phyllis and Ronan. They are much more interesting.

#59   2012/10/09 09:31PM
    mahina

Phick is dead....FINALLY!!

#60   2012/10/10 02:59AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote TxRangerFan: evidently you watched something else

Phyllis never intended to hit either one, Paul had alread walked away, when he saw the car he ran and pushed Christine out of the way, Phyllis swerved, hit Paul, I do not think based on the storyline Phyllis meant to hit Christine and certainly not Paul. If she had wanted Christine to be dead, do you think she would be walking around still 20 something years later?

No, I watched THIS: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoQll1qcsiQ When it originally happened. And like I stated, Paul was in the way and got hit as well. That car did NOT swerve (it's clear on the video). And if Phyllis "meant" to hit Christine (as you posted above) then that is ILLEGAL and she should pay, not get off on a technicality.

that was then, this is now! things change and come next week there is going to be some viewers that will be sorry they wanted the so called H & R to come out!

I don't really care that the H&R came out. They could have left it buried since it was so long ago. But good Lord you aren't suggesting that the visual evidence I provided is wrong, now are you? It's right there for you to see. That was then....back when it happened! It is what TRULY happened for everyone to see. Not sure what "this is now" has to do with it other than it makes the H&R very old.

again, things change! we have seen lots of things that have CHANGED over the years! we saw DEAD Philip III only to find out he is alive, we saw Ashley have cancer and have her uterus removed and yet she got pregnant with Abby, we SAW Phyllis's parents in GC and heard conversations about her being an only child only to find out last year that her father has been in prison since she was a teenager and she had a younger sister. Anything can and will be re-filmed, anything can be re-written!

Nick and Phyllis began their relationship with them hating each other, the chemistry of this couple was frist shown in the scenes with electricity jumping off the screen. It can and will happen again, Nick will never really truly be over Phyllis and Phyllis will always love Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list