List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17186, Replies: 374
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #351   2012/12/18 02:12PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    go2girl

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote KLC20: Phick is the number 4 most popular couple on CBS daytime right now. Don't be looking for them to be anywhere near over. They never will be.

I would think this should p!ss you off, with all the Nick bashing you do, and the colorful adjectives you've posted to describe him.

There will probably be a roll in the hay-literally-at some point. But the whole "true love" nonsense seems to have sailed. Sex was the only thing keeping them together.

OMG, BWAHAHAHAHA....hammer meet nail!

#352   2012/12/18 02:31PM
    Overman

Well good news for the Phick fans. It seems they will be spending Summer's birthday together -- as a family. But I think it is safe to say that Phick is indeed dead.

Phyllis is going to be in Jack's world.
    Nick is back in Sharon's (especially now that Adam is) and he is very much with Avery.

RIP Phick

#353   2012/12/18 02:55PM
    go2girl

Quote Overman: Well good news for the Phick fans. It seems they will be spending Summer's birthday together -- as a family. But I think it is safe to say that Phick is indeed dead.

Nick is back in Sharon's (especially now that Adam is) and he is very much with Avery.

RIP Phick

I hope they will be fighting at this party. The very least they could do is give us some entertainment with a few snide comments. It will be even better if Avery is there on Nick's arm.

#354   2012/12/20 11:12AM
    go2girl

Phyllis tries a birthday dinner with Summer & Nick but PHICK is still dead!!!

#355   2012/12/20 11:23AM
    deceived

Quote go2girl: Phyllis tries a birthday dinner with Summer & Nick but PHICK is still dead!!!

I see a lot of eye-rolling, and Summer as the referee, as another poster stated...this is beyond silly...
    PHICK is DEAD finally!!!!!

#356   2012/12/20 12:45PM
    go2girl

Quote deceived:
    Quote go2girl: Phyllis tries a birthday dinner with Summer & Nick but PHICK is still dead!!!

I see a lot of eye-rolling, and Summer as the referee, as another poster stated...this is beyond silly...
    PHICK is DEAD finally!!!!!

And they need to stay that way! Forced family dinners aren't going to revive them. Have Phyllis concoct another panty raid on Avery's stuff and let her dress as a maid and write "I hate myself" in the mirror. She can also try to impersonate a funky voice over the phone to report it, LOL!

#357   2012/12/20 07:55PM
    justmyopinion

I do like how Avery is completely confident and unruffled if Nick spends any time with Phyllis. You never saw Phyllis that way when he had to spend time with Sharon.

#358   2012/12/24 12:02AM
    go2girl

Quote justmyopinion: I do like how Avery is completely confident and unruffled if Nick spends any time with Phyllis. You never saw Phyllis that way when he had to spend time with Sharon.

Nope because Phyllis has the lowest self esteem of all the females in GC. Plus she knows what a low-down dirty dog she can be so she trusts no other women. It's a shame, really.

#359   2012/12/24 12:04AM
    go2girl

12-24-12 and Phick is still dead!!!

A Phickless Christmas......it doesn't get any better than this!

#360   2012/12/24 12:10AM
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Overman: Well good news for the Phick fans. It seems they will be spending Summer's birthday together -- as a family. But I think it is safe to say that Phick is indeed dead.

RIP Phick

I hope they will be fighting at this party. The very least they could do is give us some entertainment with a few snide comments. It will be even better if Avery is there on Nick's arm.

And Phyl is on Meggie's arm. I'm telling you, that would be one hot couple!

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list