List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17385, Replies: 374
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2012/11/20 02:42PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    go2girl

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote InCanada: MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

WOW, if true that would explain alot. Why couldn't she fire her? I never let the hack job MAB put on Sharon affect my opinion of the character BB created. Sharon was and always will be the quintessential "good girl". And MAB was awful.

well, the rumor was that mab actually wanted to kill the sharon character off but the suits at sony/cbs over ruled her. then later, mab was fired.
    i was so happy when they got rid of hackarena i did the dance of joy.

i also do not think phick will be back, i believe that era ended and we are on to something else.

Yep, the writers now have already done a good job. I love the music they put with scenes. It's a little too loud when the actors are talking but otherwise, it adds to the drama. MAB was more crazy than I knew!

#302   2012/11/20 02:47PM
    go2girl

Quote Its not real:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote InCanada: MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

WOW, if true that would explain alot. Why couldn't she fire her? I never let the hack job MAB put on Sharon affect my opinion of the character BB created. Sharon was and always will be the quintessential "good girl". And MAB was awful.

well, the rumor was that mab actually wanted to kill the sharon character off but the suits at sony/cbs over ruled her. then later, mab was fired.
    i was so happy when they got rid of hackarena i did the dance of joy.

i also do not think phick will be back, i believe that era ended and we are on to something else.

It would have been sad for SC of course if SN had been killed off. I admire her acting and it would be a shame for her to lose her job but, purely from the point of the soap and the fictional character of Sharon I think it would have been better to kill her off than to destroy her the way MAB did.

This new team is making efforts to redeem the character but in order to do that they are saddling her with a long term mental problem which, if they are at all realistic, will haunt her for the rest of her life and will interfere with and restrict every story line in which they put her.

And even then, there are many fans who won't ever forgive her for the things she has done no matter how many mental issues they find as they probe her psyche.

In her need to trash Sharon MAB also has done a lot to ruin Adam by pairing him with mind numbingly boring Chelsea, reducing him to a mere shadow of his former self, and forcing him to be either a passionless wimp ( if we believe that this insipid high school type romance he has with this character is really his version of "love") or a cruel manipulator if we accept that he has gone ahead with this dull marriage just to stick it to Sharon and Victor, and that he will now dump Chelsea since his true love needs him.

Killing SN off many months ago would at least have left us with the memory of the Sharon many of us liked, and an Adam who could mourn for a while and then move on without needing to be soulless or a complete jerk.

Points well taken but I don't care what MAB did to Sharon, she is still the innocent blond that BB wrote. Her mental illness will be forgotten once this new writing team has moved her along. Similar to how we never hear about Victor's epilepsy or worn heart...hell, he was boxing like a teenager the other day, LOL!!!

#303   2012/11/20 02:51PM
    go2girl

Quote valleycliffe: i, for one, would never have forgiven the show if they killed off sharon and i would never have turned it back on and i do not believe i am alone in this.

the trashing of the sharon character was the most awful character assassination i have ever seen other than with the nick character.

i am happy they are going to "fix" sharon and as i had written to them many times, i did n't care how they did it as long as it happened.

the people who will never forgive or get over what sharon has done more than likely never cared for her in the first place so it really doesn't matter to them one way or anothe, she will forever be someone they "hate/loathe/have disdain for. kinda like how i feel about phyl

anyway, i am just happy i will get my sharon back, not this cartoon mab had the actress portray.

anyway, this thread is about phick and it's november 20, 2012 and they are STILL DEAD

Thanks for keeping us on track! So glad Avery poked at Phyllis today, got her all riled while she's dating Nick, hee! hee!

#304   2012/11/20 02:57PM
    go2girl

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote vyvan: Phick is the sickest , unreal, toxic couple ever...nick was like a doormat, spineless man with her. And their love scenes...where like animals in heat. Now we can finally go back to real passionate love stories of true love. Enough of juvenile sex/ video games. I love the new writers for THE END OF PHICK. I WANT Phyllis with jack and summer should be jacks. So that Phyllis can be out of nick 's orbit once and for all!!!!

i so happy to hear that. thier sex show and that was all it was a sex show was so unreal to me . i love nick when he and sharon made love . i never saw that with phyllis. it was slam on the desl floor or wall and bam done. with sharon he took his time and so sweet. i want to get back to when they had the love going on and showing the sweet side of both men and women . i do love phyllis with jack. they talk where i never saw that with nick. i always felt if it wasn't for summer they would have never married or stayed together.

She looks like a praying mantis trying to devour her mate (especially the last one, although it is quite gross): www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

#305   2012/11/20 09:54PM
    mahina

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote vyvan: Phick is the sickest , unreal, toxic couple ever...nick was like a doormat, spineless man with her. And their love scenes...where like animals in heat. Now we can finally go back to real passionate love stories of true love. Enough of juvenile sex/ video games. I love the new writers for THE END OF PHICK. I WANT Phyllis with jack and summer should be jacks. So that Phyllis can be out of nick 's orbit once and for all!!!!

i so happy to hear that. thier sex show and that was all it was a sex show was so unreal to me . i love nick when he and sharon made love . i never saw that with phyllis. it was slam on the desl floor or wall and bam done. with sharon he took his time and so sweet. i want to get back to when they had the love going on and showing the sweet side of both men and women . i do love phyllis with jack. they talk where i never saw that with nick. i always felt if it wasn't for summer they would have never married or stayed together.

She looks like a praying mantis trying to devour her mate (especially the last one, although it is quite gross): www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

No thanks go2girl. I've done enough barfing at those gross scenes . Men only like humping that skank. Sad she doesn't know what tender love making is.

#306   2012/11/21 12:22PM
    go2girl

Quote mahina:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:

No thanks go2girl. I've done enough barfing at those gross scenes . Men only like humping that skank. Sad she doesn't know what tender love making is.

LOL!!! No, it's a youtube of an actual praying mantis. It is gross though so I don't advise watching it unless you have a strong stomach. But it is very closely reminiscent of Phyllis and her mating rituals, lol!

#307   2012/11/21 12:35PM
    Soulsistah

Lol, that's funny as Phyllis has been compared to a preying mantis elsewhere as well.

Ok, so it's been a long time in coming, and as I don't post as much in recent months because I had to tune out from the show for a long bout, FINALLY I can say:

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ph-ICK is finally over and Nick woke up and saw the REAL Phyllis come out of hiding. I always knew he would because this gross couple of Ph-Ick! was just not believable in any shape or form as a "love" story. It took awhile, due to successive head writers' endless propping of Phyllis (so long Hackerina Bell!! ), but Ph-ICK's ship has finally sailed and sunk. Kerplunk! Amen.

I can look forward to catching this show again without fear of being repulsed by forced rapey-take-down sex scenes between Nick and Phyllis. Thank you Josh Griffiths for seeing the characters as they were originally written and ending the farce of Ph-ICK! Better still is that it was Nick who walked away from Phyllis (again) and has told her in no uncertain terms that he's "over it". LOL! I'm a very happy lady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/21 12:38PM
    #308   2012/11/21 12:42PM
    go2girl

Quote Soulsistah: Lol, that's funny as Phyllis has been compared to a preying mantis elsewhere as well.

Ok, so it's been a long time in coming, and as I don't post as much in recent months because I had to tune out from the show for a long bout, FINALLY I can say:

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ph-ICK is finally over and Nick woke up and saw the REAL Phyllis come out of hiding. I always knew he would because this gross couple of Ph-Ick! was just not believable in any shape or form as a "love" story. It took awhile, due to successive head writers' endless propping of Phyllis (so long Hackerina Bell!! ), but Ph-ICK's ship has finally sailed and sunk. Kerplunk! Amen.

I can look forward to catching this show again without fear of being repulsed by forced rapey-take-down sex scenes between Nick and Phyllis. Thank you Josh Griffiths for seeing the characters as they were originally written and ending the farce of Ph-ICK! Better still is that it was Nick who walked away from Phyllis (again) and has told her in no uncertain terms that he's "over it". LOL! I'm a very happy lady.

Yea! Love your post! KERPLUNK!!! LOL! You are so right in seeing the characters for what they are written for. I've always said that Phick was an affair that lasted waaaayyyyy too long! It should have never lasted that long and as it did, Sharon was all up in that beeyatch. Nick loved her the whole time, LOL!

#309   2012/11/21 12:46PM
    Soulsistah

I agree that deep down, Nick still loves Sharon and that he never loved Phyllis the way he loved Sharon. Phyllis was posing the whole time with Nick and only recently he got to see the real Phyllis. Sharon for all her faults and messed up decisions, was never a mean and malcious person, nevermind lying criminal like Phyllis.

Side bar: why is it no one gave Victor any grief for marrying Sharon - the mother of his grandchildren - yet Sharon had to take the brunt of everyone hating on her for marrying Victor? Just another sign of Hackerina Bell's hatred of the character Sharon. Too bad the character was more popular than she realized and the studio heads quashed her and her plans to off Sharon. Lol.

#310   2012/11/21 01:42PM
    valleycliffe

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, it is November 21, 2012 and

PHICK IS STILL DEAD.................

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list