List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17397, Replies: 374
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #291   2012/11/20 06:12AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    justmyopinion

I don't know....Nick looks at Phyllis with absolutely ZERO interest, it's like he's completely turned off her. Can't see a reunion happening.

#292   2012/11/20 06:21AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote vyvan: Phick is the sickest , unreal, toxic couple ever...nick was like a doormat, spineless man with her. And their love scenes...where like animals in heat. Now we can finally go back to real passionate love stories of true love. Enough of juvenile sex/ video games. I love the new writers for THE END OF PHICK. I WANT Phyllis with jack and summer should be jacks. So that Phyllis can be out of nick 's orbit once and for all!!!!

i so happy to hear that. thier sex show and that was all it was a sex show was so unreal to me . i love nick when he and sharon made love . i never saw that with phyllis. it was slam on the desl floor or wall and bam done. with sharon he took his time and so sweet. i want to get back to when they had the love going on and showing the sweet side of both men and women . i do love phyllis with jack. they talk where i never saw that with nick. i always felt if it wasn't for summer they would have never married or stayed together.

#293   2012/11/20 06:32AM
    valleycliffe

Quote go2girl:
    Quote InCanada: MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

WOW, if true that would explain alot. Why couldn't she fire her? I never let the hack job MAB put on Sharon affect my opinion of the character BB created. Sharon was and always will be the quintessential "good girl". And MAB was awful.

well, the rumor was that mab actually wanted to kill the sharon character off but the suits at sony/cbs over ruled her. then later, mab was fired.
    i was so happy when they got rid of hackarena i did the dance of joy.

i also do not think phick will be back, i believe that era ended and we are on to something else.

#294   2012/11/20 06:45AM
    Its not real

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote InCanada: MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

WOW, if true that would explain alot. Why couldn't she fire her? I never let the hack job MAB put on Sharon affect my opinion of the character BB created. Sharon was and always will be the quintessential "good girl". And MAB was awful.

well, the rumor was that mab actually wanted to kill the sharon character off but the suits at sony/cbs over ruled her. then later, mab was fired.
    i was so happy when they got rid of hackarena i did the dance of joy.

i also do not think phick will be back, i believe that era ended and we are on to something else.

It would have been sad for SC of course if SN had been killed off. I admire her acting and it would be a shame for her to lose her job but, purely from the point of the soap and the fictional character of Sharon I think it would have been better to kill her off than to destroy her the way MAB did.

This new team is making efforts to redeem the character but in order to do that they are saddling her with a long term mental problem which, if they are at all realistic, will haunt her for the rest of her life and will interfere with and restrict every story line in which they put her.

And even then, there are many fans who won't ever forgive her for the things she has done no matter how many mental issues they find as they probe her psyche.

In her need to trash Sharon MAB also has done a lot to ruin Adam by pairing him with mind numbingly boring Chelsea, reducing him to a mere shadow of his former self, and forcing him to be either a passionless wimp ( if we believe that this insipid high school type romance he has with this character is really his version of "love") or a cruel manipulator if we accept that he has gone ahead with this dull marriage just to stick it to Sharon and Victor, and that he will now dump Chelsea since his true love needs him.

Killing SN off many months ago would at least have left us with the memory of the Sharon many of us liked, and an Adam who could mourn for a while and then move on without needing to be soulless or a complete jerk.

#295   2012/11/20 06:52AM
    valleycliffe

i, for one, would never have forgiven the show if they killed off sharon and i would never have turned it back on and i do not believe i am alone in this.

the trashing of the sharon character was the most awful character assassination i have ever seen other than with the nick character.

i am happy they are going to "fix" sharon and as i had written to them many times, i did n't care how they did it as long as it happened.

the people who will never forgive or get over what sharon has done more than likely never cared for her in the first place so it really doesn't matter to them one way or anothe, she will forever be someone they "hate/loathe/have disdain for. kinda like how i feel about phyl

anyway, i am just happy i will get my sharon back, not this cartoon mab had the actress portray.

anyway, this thread is about phick and it's november 20, 2012 and they are STILL DEAD

#296   2012/11/20 08:46AM
    vikis3

Quote InCanada: Phick is dead, but the fanbase is very loud on Twitter. I follow one of them, as I like her outside of the Phick thing. They have their Phick Friday where they tweet all Friday about Phick and to TPTB about Phick. If they are loud enough Phick may return

Wow if this is true, some truely have too much time on their hands and not enough to do

#297   2012/11/20 09:09AM
    bukopandan

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote vyvan: Phick is the sickest , unreal, toxic couple ever...nick was like a doormat, spineless man with her. And their love scenes...where like animals in heat. Now we can finally go back to real passionate love stories of true love. Enough of juvenile sex/ video games. I love the new writers for THE END OF PHICK. I WANT Phyllis with jack and summer should be jacks. So that Phyllis can be out of nick 's orbit once and for all!!!!

i so happy to hear that. thier sex show and that was all it was a sex show was so unreal to me . i love nick when he and sharon made love . i never saw that with phyllis. it was slam on the desl floor or wall and bam done. with sharon he took his time and so sweet. i want to get back to when they had the love going on and showing the sweet side of both men and women . i do love phyllis with jack. they talk where i never saw that with nick. i always felt if it wasn't for summer they would have never married or stayed together.

so agree. even in moments when they were supposedly making love and not just having sex, there was not the tenderness shown by nick that shick had. and phyl's arm movements when embracing nick were always so fake to me. it was as if she'd never hugged someone before and didn't know what to do, and she extended her arms way past him in a way that was supposed to make us think she was just so completely giving herself up to him (or ronan or whomever), but it was comical and as if she were hugging a toothpick. i am so glad not to have had to see this for a while now.

#298   2012/11/20 02:37PM
    go2girl

Quote Sinny:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote InCanada: Phick is dead, but the fanbase is very loud on Twitter. I follow one of them, as I like her outside of the Phick thing. They have their Phick Friday where they tweet all Friday about Phick and to TPTB about Phick. If they are loud enough Phick may return

Nah...I don't believe the new writers are that dumb. No one likes this toxic couple except for maybe a few diehards. Most Phyllis fans can see how horribly Nick treats Phyllis so they want better for her. Not that she deserves it but I understand their philosophy on that.

ya the writers are that dumb.. but I do agree that this phyllis fan wants better for Phyllis.. he is a loser and treated her like shyt... but I really do not think Phick is over.. hate to disappoint :D

Don't worry...I'm not disappointed!

#299   2012/11/20 02:39PM
    go2girl

Quote justmyopinion: I don't know....Nick looks at Phyllis with absolutely ZERO interest, it's like he's completely turned off her. Can't see a reunion happening.

Me either!
    Plus, he's doing her sister!

#300   2012/11/20 02:40PM
    swisscheese1

Quote go2girl:
    Quote justmyopinion: I don't know....Nick looks at Phyllis with absolutely ZERO interest, it's like he's completely turned off her. Can't see a reunion happening.

Me either!
    Plus, he's doing her sister!

and it looks like she's doing Jack Abbott. Again.

« 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list