List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17018, Replies: 374
    « 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:
    #281   2012/11/18 08:53AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    valleycliffe

11/18/12 and phick are deader than a doornail....

#282   2012/11/18 09:42AM
    InCanada

Phick is dead, but the fanbase is very loud on Twitter. I follow one of them, as I like her outside of the Phick thing. They have their Phick Friday where they tweet all Friday about Phick and to TPTB about Phick. If they are loud enough Phick may return

#283   2012/11/18 09:53AM
    valleycliffe

Quote InCanada: Phick is dead, but the fanbase is very loud on Twitter. I follow one of them, as I like her outside of the Phick thing. They have their Phick Friday where they tweet all Friday about Phick and to TPTB about Phick. If they are loud enough Phick may return

maybe, but if the writers really don't want them it just may make them even more irritated

i could see them being brought back if the ratings for them were all time highs but they weren't and i am happy they are taking both of them in different directions

#284   2012/11/18 10:01AM
    InCanada

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote InCanada: Phick is dead, but the fanbase is very loud on Twitter. I follow one of them, as I like her outside of the Phick thing. They have their Phick Friday where they tweet all Friday about Phick and to TPTB about Phick. If they are loud enough Phick may return

maybe, but if the writers really don't want them it just may make them even more irritated

i could see them being brought back if the ratings for them were all time highs but they weren't and i am happy they are taking both of them in different directions

I hear you. Phick has been dead since that last time when Phyllis accepted that he would always love Sharon and dumped Nick. They should never have been resurrected, and I think it was a plot point to destroy SN, as Adam had moved on and they wanted Nick to have moved on. MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/18 10:02AM
    #285   2012/11/18 10:31AM
    Barbyboo

It may be dead but phylis is playing for pity and begging. T t t t er s

#286   2012/11/19 01:20PM
    go2girl

Nah...I don't believe the new writers are that dumb. No one likes this toxic couple except for maybe a few diehards. Most Phyllis fans can see how horribly Nick treats Phyllis so they want better for her. Not that she deserves it but I understand their philosophy on that.

#287   2012/11/19 01:59PM
    bukopandan

Quote InCanada:
    Quote valleycliffe:

I hear you. Phick has been dead since that last time when Phyllis accepted that he would always love Sharon and dumped Nick. They should never have been resurrected, and I think it was a plot point to destroy SN, as Adam had moved on and they wanted Nick to have moved on. MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

To me, the only thing that made Phick somewhat undead was that she was hurrying the wedding because of Ricky and Daisy. The only thing that made the couple at all interesting to me was the fact that Phyl had major secrets that were threatening to come out. So it was really Ricky and Daisy who were interesting and the secret of the attempted murder. Phyl herself was otherwise as putrid as ever and Phick booooring. There was one other positive, and that was the wedding dress, although it was so tight that falling in it looked so funny when laughter was the last thing that was supposed to be elicited.

#288   2012/11/19 07:08PM
    go2girl

Quote InCanada: MAB truly does not like SC. There is a rumor she wanted to fire her, she couldn't so she opted to completely destroy her character.

WOW, if true that would explain alot. Why couldn't she fire her? I never let the hack job MAB put on Sharon affect my opinion of the character BB created. Sharon was and always will be the quintessential "good girl". And MAB was awful.

#289   2012/11/19 08:12PM
    vyvan

Phick is the sickest , unreal, toxic couple ever...nick was like a doormat, spineless man with her. And their love scenes...where like animals in heat. Now we can finally go back to real passionate love stories of true love. Enough of juvenile sex/ video games. I love the new writers for THE END OF PHICK. I WANT Phyllis with jack and summer should be jacks. So that Phyllis can be out of nick 's orbit once and for all!!!!

#290   2012/11/20 04:43AM
    Sinny

Quote go2girl:

Nah...I don't believe the new writers are that dumb. No one likes this toxic couple except for maybe a few diehards. Most Phyllis fans can see how horribly Nick treats Phyllis so they want better for her. Not that she deserves it but I understand their philosophy on that.

ya the writers are that dumb.. but I do agree that this phyllis fan wants better for Phyllis.. he is a loser and treated her like shyt... but I really do not think Phick is over.. hate to disappoint

« 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list