List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16984, Replies: 374
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2012/11/09 10:02AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    go2girl

Another nail in Phicks coffin today with Nick & Avery with Summer's approval!

11/9/12

#252   2012/11/09 10:36AM
    the girl is HOT

FOR NOW! they always get back together, cmon people we all know this Right?

#253   2012/11/09 06:31PM
    go2girl

Quote the girl is HOT: FOR NOW! they always get back together, cmon people we all know this Right?

Yea, just like Shick (Nick's one true love and Juliette).

#254   2012/11/09 09:49PM
    trixie60

Quote go2girl:
    Quote GLfan85: I am overjoyed! The Red mongoose and the numbscull Nick are finished! I hated those two together, but love them apart!
    Always loved Phack! Those two are perfect for each other! Other than Jack's asian wife, Phyl is the only one who he was ever really happy with. Same with Phyl for Jack!

And Jack is most age appropriate for Phyllis. FINALLY someone her own age. I get tired of seeing her troll for young guys. They just want to use her for Granny sex, lol!

LMAO!!Granny sex, how many men would prefer that to a younger woman? I don't think there's too many.lol!!

#255   2012/11/10 06:06AM
    adele

Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

about time so way long overdue the stupidiest pairing ever and the shadam pairing was the sickiest ever

#256   2012/11/10 06:07AM
    adele

Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

definetely worth watching again no more phynck hooray

#257   2012/11/10 06:10AM
    adele

Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

How EXACTLY is this a bait thread? Especially being most Phyliss fans are over Nick? Talk about baiting! WOW

And uh by the way, Nick WAS there for Phyliss! Until it was painfully apperant to him that she would NEVER turn to him 1st, she would NEVER tell him the truth until she HAS too! and SHE will always come 1st, even over her own children!

phylis is and always have been all about phylis and yes nick stood by her far too mnay times and she keeps on doing what she is best at manipulating so hell yeah glad it is finally over

#258   2012/11/10 01:01PM
    msscorpio1958

Quote the girl is HOT: FOR NOW! they always get back together, cmon people we all know this Right?

I totally agree with you. I think even though the writers want you to believe it's over, it is far from over, just wait and see.

#259   2012/11/10 04:29PM
    go2girl

Quote msscorpio1958:

I totally agree with you. I think even though the writers want you to believe it's over, it is far from over, just wait and see.

Yea, again, just like Shick, LOL.

OH, and it's 11/10/12 and Phick is STILL dead.

#260   2012/11/10 06:39PM
    msscorpio1958

Quote go2girl:
    Quote msscorpio1958:

Yea, again, just like Shick, LOL.

OH, and it's 11/10/12 and Phick is STILL dead.

Well I am not so vested in any relationship as you seem to be, but I do know anything can happen on a soap.

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list