List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16927, Replies: 374
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2012/10/24 04:05PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    VanillaDP

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote rediculous: Vanilla, I so enjoy reading the enjoyment you get from the demise of this mismatched pair. This thread is a joy to read!! In yesterdays Can show, Phyllis told Jack she still wants Nick, LOL, she doesn't seem to see the look of disgust on Nick's face when he looks at her. Phyllis lives in a constant state of delusion!

Absolutely...Phyllis is a fool! Nick doesn't want her nasty azz. LOL...he wants her beautiful, BLOND, sister! LOL!!!

Nick hasn't smile this way for a long long long time. Yep he wants that pretty little blond sister, AVERY is her name.

Ya know, that's a great point. I haven't seen Nick smile in about a year. I bet his face feels so much better spreading a smile across it from being close to Avery. LOL! It's refreshing!

#192   2012/10/24 04:09PM
    bukopandan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote rediculous: Vanilla, I so enjoy reading the enjoyment you get from the demise of this mismatched pair. This thread is a joy to read!! In yesterdays Can show, Phyllis told Jack she still wants Nick, LOL, she doesn't seem to see the look of disgust on Nick's face when he looks at her. Phyllis lives in a constant state of delusion!

Absolutely...Phyllis is a fool! Nick doesn't want her nasty azz. LOL...he wants her beautiful, BLOND, sister! LOL!!!

The blond sis who looks like she could be Sharon's sis.

#193   2012/10/24 04:11PM
    TxRangerFan

PHICK is far from over! just wishful thinking for some!

Thank you Josh Griffith!

#194   2012/10/24 05:11PM
    VanillaDP

Quote TxRangerFan:Thank you Josh Griffith!

YES...thank you Josh Griffith for ending Phick! It's 10/24/12 and still counting!!!

#195   2012/10/25 02:44PM
    VanillaDP

10/25/12 Phick is dead, Nick hates red; Everyone's happy...will Navery wed?
    LOL!

#196   2012/10/25 04:08PM
    dbpnrd

ding dong the wi'tch is in the well, PHICK is dead Nick loves his freedom and eats Avery's "cup cakes"

#197   2012/10/25 04:10PM
    trixie60

Quote VanillaDP: 10/25/12 Phick is dead, Nick hates red; Everyone's happy...will Navery wed?
    LOL!

Lol, that's cute. I don't care if they wed just as long as they stay together. They are a beautiful couple.

#198   2012/10/25 05:22PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dbpnrd: ding dong the wi'tch is in the well, PHICK is dead Nick loves his freedom and eats Avery's "cup cakes"

LOL...wish that witch was dead for real!

#199   2012/10/25 05:23PM
    VanillaDP

Quote trixie60:
    Quote VanillaDP: 10/25/12 Phick is dead, Nick hates red; Everyone's happy...will Navery wed?
    LOL!

Lol, that's cute. I don't care if they wed just as long as they stay together. They are a beautiful couple.

Navery doesn't bother me.

#200   2012/10/25 05:54PM
    Shicky

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

You all say the same thing every time something negative happens with this couple. You know so much but yet you really know nothing. That is all I am going to say.

Kind of like you when you told ALL of us months ago that Phick's baby blueberry was going to be just fine and they would live happily ever after? Someone definitely knows nothing in this situation, that's for sure...

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list