List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16809, Replies: 374
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/09 11:56AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    Chinkydiamond

I don't hope they get back together but to act as if Nick destroyed this last go for them is just wrong. You say Phyllis didn't tell him because she didn't trust him? She didn't tell him because she was scared of getting caught. She told him piece by piece and only because her back was against the wall and he stayed...Nick didn't leave until this last lie. So to say he always runs isn't true but not only that he even went as far as to continue covering for her to Michael...what more does he have to prove.

Phyllis is a textbook narcissist (which she is #1 at being on Daytime drama) with sociopath traits...her character was created this way! I love Phyllis and am a fan to the heart because of her narcissit/sociopath actions (it makes for great drama and she can act her hiney off). I just hate that people try to soften or excuse her characters actions when she is so obviously written to be the bad guy in this SL. Nick did nothing wrong so blaming him is nothing but deflecting...

#12   2012/10/09 12:40PM
    Niore Beaute

I think at this moment they are done. Summer is older now and no reason for Nick to stick around.

Rumor has it that she wont br hot and sexy Ronan... She'll be with Smillin Jack

Hahahaha.....

#13   2012/10/09 12:52PM
    KeepingItReal

This so far from a "bait" thread....cause Phick been dead a long long time. lol

It just a matter of time for all to see

#14   2012/10/09 12:52PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Chinkydiamond: I don't hope they get back together but to act as if Nick destroyed this last go for them is just wrong. You say Phyllis didn't tell him because she didn't trust him? She didn't tell him because she was scared of getting caught. She told him piece by piece and only because her back was against the wall and he stayed...Nick didn't leave until this last lie. So to say he always runs isn't true but not only that he even went as far as to continue covering for her to Michael...what more does he have to prove.

Phyllis is a textbook narcissist (which she is #1 at being on Daytime drama) with sociopath traits...her character was created this way! I love Phyllis and am a fan to the heart because of her narcissit/sociopath actions (it makes for great drama and she can act her hiney off). I just hate that people try to soften or excuse her characters actions when she is so obviously written to be the bad guy in this SL. Nick did nothing wrong so blaming him is nothing but deflecting...

Nicely stated and ITA.

I'm not a fan but she is everything you posted her to be

#15   2012/10/09 01:14PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggervation of messing with another womans husband. I think she will be aquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.
    JMO Thinking positive here.

#16   2012/10/09 01:17PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Chinkydiamond: I don't hope they get back together but to act as if Nick destroyed this last go for them is just wrong. You say Phyllis didn't tell him because she didn't trust him? She didn't tell him because she was scared of getting caught. She told him piece by piece and only because her back was against the wall and he stayed...Nick didn't leave until this last lie. So to say he always runs isn't true but not only that he even went as far as to continue covering for her to Michael...what more does he have to prove.

I think Phyllis didn't tell Nick because she knew he would go running back to Sharon. Phyllis really did love Nick. Don't think that love is as strong now as it was before because Nick turned his back on Phyllis. No one was standing by her except Ronan, so why not let Ronan be important in her life?

#17   2012/10/09 01:20PM
    VanillaDP

And maybe she'll find a man her own age for a change...we can only hope.

#18   2012/10/09 01:21PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme:

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

If this is a bait thread, then why are you here?

#19   2012/10/09 01:21PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote VanillaDP:

And maybe she'll find a man her own age for a change...we can only hope.

So true.

#20   2012/10/09 01:21PM
    countryMomof4

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzleme:

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggervation of messing with another womans husband. I think she will be aquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.
    JMO Thinking positive here.

If Phyllis had immediately taken action when she saw them kissing, she may have gotten away with the "crime of passion" defence but she waited, wore a disguise etc so that blows that theory out of the water. She already confessed to Nick that she did it out of jealousy.

The best thing for Phyllis to do is to plead guilty IMO. That should earn her some compassion. There is no excuse for what she did though.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list