List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17004, Replies: 374
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2012/10/19 03:32PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    Stemp

I used to really despise this cpl but now they are obviously toxic and so boring, I cannot waste energy hating them, i just tune out or FF. The only great joy I'm getting from them lately is watching Nick say with resolve, "IT'S OVER, I WANT A DIVORCE." YES~@ Took him long enough. Thanks new regime. xo

#182   2012/10/19 03:53PM
    cutemama

Maybe it is over, I am disappointed in Phyllis and Nick but the stroke of the writer's pen is the deal breaker. I am a Phyllis and Nick fan, but if the writer has stated this is the end. I will be upset for awhile and in about a week I will be better and back to watching. I never cared 4 Nick b4 phyllis so Ican fast track when he come on my screen. Nick and Avery I wish them nothing.

#183   2012/10/19 09:01PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dbpnrd: They are as dead as they never was. Sad I was hoping to have them stay togehter they so deserver each other.

I certainly don't want them together...they are disgusting and the worst couple in Y&R history.

#184   2012/10/19 09:02PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Meefirst: Phick may be dead but my girl Phyllis rocks! I don't think she will have time to mourn Phick. LOL!!!!!!!!

Seems like she did today! LOL!!!

#185   2012/10/20 09:17PM
    VanillaDP

10/20/12 Phick is STILL dead!!! YEA!!! Keep up the great work writers!

#186   2012/10/21 03:21PM
    VanillaDP

10/12/12 Phick is still dead. Let's pray it stays that way! OH YEAH!
    Wonder what the dumb biotch will do to try and get Nick back yet again. No self respect whatsoever from this broad.

#187   2012/10/22 06:34PM
    VanillaDP

10/22/12 Phick is dead and heading for divorce. YEA Nick!! He finally grew some balls!

#188   2012/10/23 03:10AM
    rediculous

Vanilla, I so enjoy reading the enjoyment you get from the demise of this mismatched pair. This thread is a joy to read!! In yesterdays Can show, Phyllis told Jack she still wants Nick, LOL, she doesn't seem to see the look of disgust on Nick's face when he looks at her. Phyllis lives in a constant state of delusion!

#189   2012/10/24 02:01PM
    VanillaDP

Quote rediculous: Vanilla, I so enjoy reading the enjoyment you get from the demise of this mismatched pair. This thread is a joy to read!! In yesterdays Can show, Phyllis told Jack she still wants Nick, LOL, she doesn't seem to see the look of disgust on Nick's face when he looks at her. Phyllis lives in a constant state of delusion!

Absolutely...Phyllis is a fool! Nick doesn't want her nasty azz. LOL...he wants her beautiful, BLOND, sister! LOL!!!

#190   2012/10/24 03:43PM
    dbpnrd

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote rediculous: Vanilla, I so enjoy reading the enjoyment you get from the demise of this mismatched pair. This thread is a joy to read!! In yesterdays Can show, Phyllis told Jack she still wants Nick, LOL, she doesn't seem to see the look of disgust on Nick's face when he looks at her. Phyllis lives in a constant state of delusion!

Absolutely...Phyllis is a fool! Nick doesn't want her nasty azz. LOL...he wants her beautiful, BLOND, sister! LOL!!!

Nick hasn't smile this way for a long long long time. Yep he wants that pretty little blond sister, AVERY is her name.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list