List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17451, Replies: 374
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2012/10/17 02:17PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    VanillaDP

Quote mahina:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote mahina: Phick is DEAD!!! Lets all do the happy dance. .

But that doesnt mean we have to watch another mother and son pairing called Phonan. I'm sick and tired of Phyl's gross sex scenes!!

Now we need a new thread called END PHONAN NOW!!

I know....can't she get with someone her own age, like Jack!?!

Yah Jack would be perfect! And there's Tucker, Jeff, Michael, Victor, and Paul. OK maybe not Paul.

Phyl needs to act like Lauren and Nikki's age. Not like Chloe and Ronan's age. Bring back Chlonan and KILL Phonan! But the dirty cop needs a flea bath first.

Agreed 100%...she's too old to be acting like a teenager still...

#172   2012/10/17 02:23PM
    VanillaDP

Quote PhickSuperFan: This is one Phick fan who will defend them if the writing for the past 3 1/2 years from a certain someone wasn't deliberately intentional to thrash them LOL. I love that JG is going to take them apart in such a way and rebuild their relationship through the Phick family. He actually said it in his interview but as usual people took his comments literally not understanding that he is not a predictable writer like MAB. Can't wait to watch it all play out where nothing will be as it seems. Bring it on!! We have a writer who knows how to write the beats for a meaty storyline.

I love that JG is taking them apart in such a way that shows their toxic, cheating, mistress-with-benefits nature. It is so fitting for them.

#173   2012/10/17 02:31PM
    Soulsistah

Can I just say, how sweeeeeet it is to finally see this toxic, mis-matched gross couple destroyed once and for all? JG knows that Phick is played out - has been for years and it's just time to end this boring game of "we're so hawt for each other!". I knew Phick wouldn't last, how could they? They were a real farce and, IMO, only lasted as long as they did because LML, then MAB, propped Phyllis to sickening levels. She IS too old to have been with Nick, sorry, that's the truth and the writing continually trying to portray Phyllis as this YOUNG hot thing that no man could resist was just stooopid and insulting to long-time fans who KNOW Phyllis is closer to the Ashley/Jack/Lauren/Michael age range. I won't even go into the added insult of her and Ronan, given that Ronan is Nina's son, and Nina, Christine, Danny and Phyllis are all in the same range!

So, while it was years in the making, Phick is now dead and I say LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Good riddance. Time to take out the trash.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/17 02:33PM
    #174   2012/10/17 04:35PM
    dbpnrd

Whatever the effort they never was.

#175   2012/10/17 09:37PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Soulsistah: Can I just say, how sweeeeeet it is to finally see this toxic, mis-matched gross couple destroyed once and for all? JG knows that Phick is played out - has been for years and it's just time to end this boring game of "we're so hawt for each other!". I knew Phick wouldn't last, how could they? They were a real farce and, IMO, only lasted as long as they did because LML, then MAB, propped Phyllis to sickening levels. She IS too old to have been with Nick, sorry, that's the truth and the writing continually trying to portray Phyllis as this YOUNG hot thing that no man could resist was just stooopid and insulting to long-time fans who KNOW Phyllis is closer to the Ashley/Jack/Lauren/Michael age range. I won't even go into the added insult of her and Ronan, given that Ronan is Nina's son, and Nina, Christine, Danny and Phyllis are all in the same range!

So, while it was years in the making, Phick is now dead and I say LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Good riddance. Time to take out the trash.

Yep...they wrote such UNBELIEVEABLE stories. A real man would never want a psycho, narcisistic, mistress (therapist-with-benefits) such as Phyllis.

#176   2012/10/18 09:08PM
    VanillaDP

10/18/12 and PHICK IS STILL DEAD!!! The countdown is on...

#177   2012/10/19 01:29PM
    VanillaDP

10/19/12 PHICK IS STILL DEAD!!! YEA!

#178   2012/10/19 01:36PM
    dbpnrd

They are as dead as they never was. Sad I was hoping to have them stay togehter they so deserver each other.

#179   2012/10/19 03:18PM
    Meefirst

Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

Phick may be dead but my girl Phyllis rocks! Jack is practically begging her to come work by his side at Newman. Ronan on the otherside is madly in love with her. I don't think she will have time to mourn Phick. LOL!!!!!!!!

#180   2012/10/19 03:23PM
    Just Mary

Quote Meefirst:
    Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

Phick may be dead but my girl Phyllis rocks! Jack is practically begging her to come work by his side at Newman. Ronan on the otherside is madly in love with her. I don't think she will have time to mourn Phick. LOL!!!!!!!!

True! And there is a lot better out there than Nick. He and Avery will be dealing with Summer soon and I do not envy them. Summer will be their worst nightmare!

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list