List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17172, Replies: 374
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2012/10/16 02:38PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    jimjay001

Quote Sinny7777:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote InCanada: I am glad Nick may be free of that woman, he has been disgusting ever since he hooked up with Broom Hilda! I hope the newbies are planning to fix him and soon! .

Freedom for Little Nicky 2012!!

If he ain't going to be with the Dumpster Queen I hope he not onlyregains his freedom but some brains. He sure needs to .

He's free to hook back up with your girl now. With her half a brain and his other half, maybe the two of them can get somewhere.

LOL they are still crying cuz Nick still don't want the skank.. even divorcing phyllis we sure don't see nicky boy running to sharon..

He needs to buy some disinfectant, some soap and a hazmat suit first before he get's too close. He doesn't wanna smell daddy's lingering stink on her. But he'll eventually end up with her again 'cause he's stupid.

#162   2012/10/16 02:42PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Sinny7777: LOL they are still crying cuz Nick still don't want the skank.. even divorcing phyllis we sure don't see nicky boy running to sharon..

Nah, but Nick IS running to Phyl's sister which is an even better slap in the face! LOL! One thing is sure, Nick knows how to slap Phyllis right in her narcissitic, hypocritical, mistress face. But like JM said, Sharon is Nick's soulmate. Even Victor has said it on the show!

#163   2012/10/16 02:44PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Sinny7777: jack is an old man and an idiot.. he is not sexy at all.. bleck

Oh, well, then Jack is PERFECT for Phyllis. He's the only man that truly loved her.

#164   2012/10/16 02:46PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme: FYI, that is exactly how you make people feel, no sugar coating it! you talk down to people all the time! hope that makes you feel good about yourself! hey and guess what?? 10/16/12 and Phick is still dead...yay!! funny you had to bump your own thread just to continue with the bait!!! and YES waaa waaa waaa, I'm whining

LOL...this is supposed to be fun! Lighten up. Thanks for the bump and guess what? Here goes another one...BUMP!!!

#165   2012/10/16 02:49PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Green Fern12: strangly, Phick is not over yet

It is fun to see them go through trouble and watch Phyllis squirm. And BTW, Phick has been dead for years!

#166   2012/10/16 02:54PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme: not really that surprising though huh? don't they do this every time? you would think they would be tired of looking foolish every time phick comes back together!!

You would also think Phicks would get tired of defending them, but it never happens. Phick ping pongs in between cheats and showing how they are one of the most unstable, toxic, co-dependent couples ever to have been written. I'll take that!

#167   2012/10/16 02:58PM
    VanillaDP

Quote jimjay001: He needs to buy some disinfectant, some soap and a hazmat suit first before he get's too close. He doesn't wanna smell daddy's lingering stink on her. But he'll eventually end up with her again 'cause he's stupid.

Yep, and Nick needs the disinfectanct, some soap, a hazmat suit, AND some Quat (that stuff kills EVERYthing) since he's been contaminated with SyPhyllis.

#168   2012/10/16 08:54PM
    PhylPhreak

Quote Green Fern12: This seems to be a thread that is celebrating the end of Phick but strangly, Phick is not over yet and I think that they probably won't be for a while to come. Some are jumping into the water a little to quickly.
    As quickly as you change screen names.

#169   2012/10/17 01:41AM
    mahina

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote mahina: Phick is DEAD!!! Lets all do the happy dance. .

But that doesnt mean we have to watch another mother and son pairing called Phonan. I'm sick and tired of Phyl's gross sex scenes!!

Now we need a new thread called END PHONAN NOW!!

I know....can't she get with someone her own age, like Jack!?!

Yah Jack would be perfect! And there's Tucker, Jeff, Michael, Victor, and Paul. OK maybe not Paul.

Phyl needs to act like Lauren and Nikki's age. Not like Chloe and Ronan's age. Bring back Chlonan and KILL Phonan! But the dirty cop needs a flea bath first.

#170   2012/10/17 02:34AM
    PhickSuperFan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme: not really that surprising though huh? don't they do this every time? you would think they would be tired of looking foolish every time phick comes back together!!

You would also think Phicks would get tired of defending them, but it never happens. Phick ping pongs in between cheats and showing how they are one of the most unstable, toxic, co-dependent couples ever to have been written. I'll take that!
    This is one Phick fan who will defend them if the writing for the past 3 1/2 years from a certain someone wasn't deliberately intentional to thrash them LOL. I love that JG is going to take them apart in such a way and rebuild their relationship through the Phick family. He actually said it in his interview but as usual people took his comments literally not understanding that he is not a predictable writer like MAB. Can't wait to watch it all play out where nothing will be as it seems. Bring it on!! We have a writer who knows how to write the beats for a meaty storyline.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/17 02:36AM
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list