List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17025, Replies: 374
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2012/10/16 08:42AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    dazzleme

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme:you know, I get a little tired of being talked down to like I'm some idiot, DUH..I know she admitted it to Daniel, I'm not completely dumb!!! what I was saying is back then it was implied because no driver was seen....and FYI your memory of it is incorrect....there was never a driver seen! I REALIZE that she admitted it recently!! could I make that any more clear? see how it feels to be talked to like YOU'RE some kind of idiot?????

Sorry to disappoint you but I do not know how it feels to be talked to "like I'm an idiot" b/c I'm not. Nor was I implying that to you. Just that you can't be so blind as to think that Phyllis "wasn't behind the wheel". If you'd like me to admit that I never saw her behind the wheel...fine. However, whatever I watched back then CLEARLY showed that Phyllis was driving that car. So I will NEVER admit that she WASN'T behind the wheel b/c she was (just like she allowed Sasha to burn). I don't care if they rewrite and rewrite it again....Phyllis ran down Paul & Cricket.

FYI, that is exactly how you make people feel, no sugar coating it! you talk down to people all the time! hope that makes you feel good about yourself! hey and guess what?? 10/16/12 and Phick is still dead...yay!! funny you had to bump your own thread just to continue with the bait!!! and YES waaa waaa waaa, I'm whining

#152   2012/10/16 08:51AM
    Green Fern12

This seems to be a thread that is celebrating the end of Phick but strangly, Phick is not over yet and I think that they probably won't be for a while to come. Some are jumping into the water a little to quickly.

#153   2012/10/16 08:54AM
    dazzleme

Quote Green Fern12: This seems to be a thread that is celebrating the end of Phick but strangly, Phick is not over yet and I think that they probably won't be for a while to come. Some are jumping into the water a little to quickly.

not really that surprising though huh? don't they do this every time? you would think they would be tired of looking foolish every time phick comes back together!! I for one hope they never get back together...Nick is to much a flaky wimp to handle being with her...she needs a real man that can handle anything she throws out there!!!

#154   2012/10/16 09:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote vikis3: I don't see how Sharon has anything to do with this thread. Why does Phyl's behavior always seems to hinge on what Sharon has done?

Perhaps deflection; I dunno.

#155   2012/10/16 09:07AM
    trinilisa

Quote vikis3:
    Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme I'm sure there are many out there that are still holding out hope that Nick and Phyllis can get past this, I just don't happen to be one of them!

Then stay and enjoy the celebration. But by all means, quit whining about a bait thread.

oh aren't you just the ray of sunshine? I mentioned it being a bait thread one time but I'm whining? okay....whatever!! I call it like I see it, just like if this thread was about Sharon, there would be plenty of posters in here whining about it being a bait thread! it goes both ways and will never end with your attitude! I came in to comment because I CAN! just like you always do! so there it is!

uhm so because others would do it makes it ok to do it? huh?

YES! if one side can do it, so can the other!

Didn't ask IF the other can do it, I ask if it was ok to do it. Meaning two wrongs don't make a right.

Remember when a parent would ask you why did you do that? and the response was, well, so and so did it..and then the parent would ask, if so and so jumped off a cliff, would you jump too That seems to apply

#156   2012/10/16 09:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote weatherholt3: There teenagers .... I read in SOD that Noah states is to give his mom and dad both trouble.

***YESTERDAY'S CANADIAN SHOW***
    Summer says that she's going to file for imancipation from her parents? Or was it just from her mom? I think it's from her parents because right after she gets it, she's supposedly going to take off, so she couldn't do that if she wasn't imancipated from both Nick and Phyllis.

#157   2012/10/16 12:06PM
    vikis3

Quote Sinny7777:
    Quote vikis3: I really don't want to see Nick and Sharon again...but for one day it would be funny to see the meltdowns on this board if they did

The meltdowns since shick broke up have been epic.. so why not eh

Too bad...I wasn't posting on this board then so I wouldn't know.

#158   2012/10/16 01:25PM
    dbpnrd

PHICK never were. They ain't dead just not on the tube now.

#159   2012/10/16 02:35PM
    VanillaDP

Quote mahina: Phick is DEAD!!! Lets all do the happy dance. .

But that doesnt mean we have to watch another mother and son pairing called Phonan. I'm sick and tired of Phyl's gross sex scenes!!

Now we need a new thread called END PHONAN NOW!!

I know....can't she get with someone her own age, like Jack!?!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list