List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16076, Replies: 374
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2012/10/13 09:07AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    VanillaDP

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

Ding Dong. Phick is dead-today. They always get back together. This time it will be to show solidarity for their brat girl.

Then let's have a countdown....10/13/12: Phick is STILL dead!

#132   2012/10/13 09:09AM
    Einstein

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

Ding Dong. Phick is dead-today. They always get back together. This time it will be to show solidarity for their brat girl.

Nope. Phyllis is going to screw her cop...the one and only friend she has left. Then get all pissy that her ex husband is banging her sister. What would be even more enjoyable is if Summer accepted Avery and her dad but not Phonan!!!

I've always seen Phyllis as being obsessed with having Nick, not necessarily being in love with him.

I agree with you 100%. Phyllis doesn't love she obsesses. And that leads her to destructive behavior. She losses big time this time, cuz this time Nick filled for divorce and doesn't' seem to upset about it either...

#133   2012/10/13 09:14AM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme:you know, I get a little tired of being talked down to like I'm some idiot, DUH..I know she admitted it to Daniel, I'm not completely dumb!!! what I was saying is back then it was implied because no driver was seen....and FYI your memory of it is incorrect....there was never a driver seen! I REALIZE that she admitted it recently!! could I make that any more clear? see how it feels to be talked to like YOU'RE some kind of idiot?????

Sorry to disappoint you but I do not know how it feels to be talked to "like I'm an idiot" b/c I'm not. Nor was I implying that to you. Just that you can't be so blind as to think that Phyllis "wasn't behind the wheel". If you'd like me to admit that I never saw her behind the wheel...fine. However, whatever I watched back then CLEARLY showed that Phyllis was driving that car. So I will NEVER admit that she WASN'T behind the wheel b/c she was (just like she allowed Sasha to burn). I don't care if they rewrite and rewrite it again....Phyllis ran down Paul & Cricket.

#134   2012/10/13 09:16AM
    VanillaDP

Quote Einstein: I agree with you 100%. Phyllis doesn't love she obsesses. And that leads her to destructive behavior. She losses big time this time, cuz this time Nick filled for divorce and doesn't' seem to upset about it either...

Let's hope this is the final nail in the Phick coffin lest I must quit watching again, LOL! Cute pup, btw!!!

#135   2012/10/13 09:17AM
    InCanada

I am glad Nick may be free of that woman, he has been disgusting ever since he hooked up with Broom Hilda! I hope the newbies are planning to fix him and soon! .

Freedom for Little Nicky 2012!!

#136   2012/10/13 10:06AM
    janetb

And uh by the way, Nick WAS there for Phyliss! Until it was painfully apperant to him that she would NEVER turn to him 1st, she would NEVER tell him the truth until she HAS too! and SHE will always come 1st, even over her own children![/quote]

Phyllis didn't seem too upset when Nick told her he wanted a divorce.She must think he didn't mean it and would soon forgive and forget what she did.Of course she'll blame Avery because nothing could be her fault.She slept with Ronan,and that's Nick's fault too,because he moved out.Ronan think's she's so wonderful,wait until he gets to know her better.

#137   2012/10/13 04:31PM
    VanillaDP

Quote InCanada: I am glad Nick may be free of that woman, he has been disgusting ever since he hooked up with Broom Hilda! I hope the newbies are planning to fix him and soon! .

Yep, Phyllis ruined Nick. It was like watching him date/marry his mother. Ewwwwwww!

#138   2012/10/13 04:33PM
    VanillaDP

[quote]Quote janetb: And uh by the way, Nick WAS there for Phyliss! Until it was painfully apperant to him that she would NEVER turn to him 1st, she would NEVER tell him the truth until she HAS too! and SHE will always come 1st, even over her own children![/quote]

Phyllis didn't seem too upset when Nick told her he wanted a divorce.She must think he didn't mean it and would soon forgive and forget what she did.Of course she'll blame Avery because nothing could be her fault.She slept with Ronan,and that's Nick's fault too,because he moved out.Ronan think's she's so wonderful,wait until he gets to know her better.[/quote]

How can a flippin federal agent fall for a criminal? Seriously...does not compute! LOL, this writing, geez!

#139   2012/10/14 11:50AM
    dbpnrd

Quote InCanada: I am glad Nick may be free of that woman, he has been disgusting ever since he hooked up with Broom Hilda! I hope the newbies are planning to fix him and soon! .

If he ain't going to be with the Dumpster Queen I hope he not onlyregains his freedom but some brains. He sure needs to .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/14 11:53AM
    #140   2012/10/14 05:19PM
    VanillaDP

10/14/12....and Phick is STILL dead! YEA!!! YIPEE!!!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list