List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16142, Replies: 374
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2012/10/12 01:09PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    weatherholt3

There teenagers .... I read in SOD that Noah states is to give his mom and dad both trouble.

#122   2012/10/12 01:21PM
    bukopandan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote Livelife4: [Not implied....... She CONFESSED to her son the whole story!!!!!! Admission to a crime

No sh:t!!! What is so hard for some to understand? PHYLLIS WAS BEHIND THE WHEEL!!! LOL!!!

The denial--and of even idol Phyl's own words--is amazing (not to mention scary)!!!

#123   2012/10/12 07:08PM
    VanillaDP

Quote weatherholt3: There teenagers .... I read in SOD that Noah states is to give his mom and dad both trouble.

That's ridiculous...how old is Noah!? He needs to act like an adult. On another note, do not like the new Noah (so far).

#124   2012/10/12 08:17PM
    Blue 501

Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

Ding Dong. Phick is dead-today. They always get back together. This time it will be to show solidarity for their brat girl.

#125   2012/10/12 08:25PM
    justmyopinion

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote VanillaDP: DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

Ding Dong. Phick is dead-today. They always get back together. This time it will be to show solidarity for their brat girl.

Nope. Phyllis is going to screw her cop...the one and only friend she has left. Then get all pissy that her ex husband is banging her sister. What would be even more enjoyable is if Summer accepted Avery and her dad but not Phonan!!!

I've always seen Phyllis as being obsessed with having Nick, not necessarily being in love with him.

#126   2012/10/12 09:53PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Blue 501:

Whatever...I'm just going to enjoy their split and misery while it lasts!

#127   2012/10/12 09:55PM
    VanillaDP

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Blue 501:

Nope. Phyllis is going to screw her cop...the one and only friend she has left. Then get all pissy that her ex husband is banging her sister. What would be even more enjoyable is if Summer accepted Avery and her dad but not Phonan!!!

I've always seen Phyllis as being obsessed with having Nick, not necessarily being in love with him.

She IS obsessed with him. It's not a healthy reciprocal love, it's an obsessed love. And Phyllis always has been and always will be the mistress. Nick has always treated her like she is second best (thus the mistress factor).

#128   2012/10/13 03:37AM
    adele

Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

hope it is for real this time will do the happy dance as long as possible don't wnat to ge tto excited because they did this before and ended up back married oh Barf. stomach can't handle much more of them

#129   2012/10/13 08:04AM
    ChrissyK

Quote PhickSuperFan:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote PhickSuperFan: Oh reallY??? Phick is dead. Crud...someone forgot to tell me!!

That was an entertaining piece of fighting on today's eppy. I see JG's did some awesome tweaking. He knows his actors fo sure!! Gimme some more heat please. I need more fighting and the terror of Summer LMAO!!!

reminds me of the time while Nick and Phyllis was looking for Daniel during the "Summer of Rage", and we all know where thate ended up!
    Oh yeah...you got it!!! When Josh & Michelle get good story written by a good writer they have mad skills!!! I am so excited for JG's work to start hitting my TV..very excited!!

I would guess you are given what JG told the admin of Phick's message board.

In the mean time I will enjoy Navery for however long they are together.

#130   2012/10/13 08:32AM
    dazzleme

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme: [Of course it doesn't matter to you, she isn't behind the wheel!! you claim in one breath that you saw her behind the wheel, then change it up the next....go back and watch the video AGAIN, she is not seen behind the wheel...I've been saying that for years now...so you claiming to see her is a straight up lie! it could have been Tim or anyone else for that matter...it was implied and implied only!!!

OMG...semantics! She ADMITTED she was behind the wheel. What more do you need? Are you in that much denial when Phyllis herself ALREADY ADMITTED she was? And yes, I saw her behind the wheel. It was what? 20 years ago? I don't have a clip, going off of memory. I don't think anyone can claim they saw Phyllis behind the wheel as the car slammed into Cricket and Paul. However, we can ALL say that Phyllis DID ADMIT it herself. LOL!!

you know, I get a little tired of being talked down to like I'm some idiot, DUH..I know she admitted it to Daniel, I'm not completely dumb!!! what I was saying is back then it was implied because no driver was seen....and FYI your memory of it is incorrect....there was never a driver seen! I REALIZE that she admitted it recently!! could I make that any more clear? see how it feels to be talked to like YOU'RE some kind of idiot?????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/13 08:33AM
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list