List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16699, Replies: 374
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2012/10/12 10:19AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    VanillaDP

Quote trinilisa: I definitely stand with you as a member of the Phater fan base.
    I also can't say that I have a blind love for any one character either. It's super funny to me that we're all watching the same program, as well as the blind loyalty and denial. I lmao when I read about how it was Cricket's fault and especially that Phyllis is not weak! I mean, the truth is so obvious!

Yes, the denial is amazing. Oh well, ya can't help those that do not want to be helped.

#112   2012/10/12 10:23AM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme: [Of course it doesn't matter to you, she isn't behind the wheel!! you claim in one breath that you saw her behind the wheel, then change it up the next....go back and watch the video AGAIN, she is not seen behind the wheel...I've been saying that for years now...so you claiming to see her is a straight up lie! it could have been Tim or anyone else for that matter...it was implied and implied only!!!

OMG...semantics! She ADMITTED she was behind the wheel. What more do you need? Are you in that much denial when Phyllis herself ALREADY ADMITTED she was? And yes, I saw her behind the wheel. It was what? 20 years ago? I don't have a clip, going off of memory. I don't think anyone can claim they saw Phyllis behind the wheel as the car slammed into Cricket and Paul. However, we can ALL say that Phyllis DID ADMIT it herself. LOL!!

#113   2012/10/12 10:30AM
    vikis3

I don't see how Sharon has anything to do with this thread. Why does Phyl's behavior always seems to hinge on what Sharon has done?

#114   2012/10/12 10:33AM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme: [okay so here is the problem....why don't you read what you just wrote and take that to your Sharon fan friends that do this same sh!t day after day without being called out? but it's my attitude and mine alone? I don't think so considering this has been going on for years...so I am obviously not the only one that has this problem....tell you what.... you can come at me with that BS when you start telling everyone else the same thing....apparently it is a general attitude of all message boards that is the problem...but you're right...if I STOP doing it then OBVIOUSLY everyone else will fall in line....interesting theory!!

That's your problem....and all the other Phlovers out there. You think b/c I hate Phyllis so much that I love Sharon. Let me type this clearly with no typos (even though it will be ignored): I AM NOT A SHARON FAN. I don't need to run behind Sharon fans and b:tch & whine about bait threads b/c it has nothing to do with me. It DOES affect me when I, myself, am accused b/c that is more of a personal attack. Seriously...do I really care if someone else starts a bait thread? NO! Do you know why? Because I don't go in them to comment. Let those fans have their fun if they want to bash. Bash away! BTW, if you stop accusing people of staring baits then others may not follow suit. But by all means, go ahead and stoop to their level b/c no one will "fall in line"....that makes perfect sense.

#115   2012/10/12 10:36AM
    VanillaDP

Quote jimjay001: On a similar note - I think it's funny how Summer is now being glorified by some of the Sharon fans for mouthing off to Phyllis, but she was a "b!thc", "Just like her witch of a mother", etc when she read Sharon at the wedding a few months back.

Teenagers typically act like little b:tches to their parents all the time. When they start taking it to the public, well, they ARE acting like their environment. Noah was just as rude to his mother. Realistically, what would happen with these kids? That's all I want...a bit of realism in the writing.

#116   2012/10/12 10:37AM
    VanillaDP

Quote Livelife4: [Not implied....... She CONFESSED to her son the whole story!!!!!! Admission to a crime

No sh:t!!! What is so hard for some to understand? PHYLLIS WAS BEHIND THE WHEEL!!! LOL!!!

#117   2012/10/12 10:46AM
    vikis3

Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme I'm sure there are many out there that are still holding out hope that Nick and Phyllis can get past this, I just don't happen to be one of them!

Then stay and enjoy the celebration. But by all means, quit whining about a bait thread.

oh aren't you just the ray of sunshine? I mentioned it being a bait thread one time but I'm whining? okay....whatever!! I call it like I see it, just like if this thread was about Sharon, there would be plenty of posters in here whining about it being a bait thread! it goes both ways and will never end with your attitude! I came in to comment because I CAN! just like you always do! so there it is!

uhm so because others would do it makes it ok to do it? huh?

YES! if one side can do it, so can the other!

Didn't ask IF the other can do it, I ask if it was ok to do it. Meaning two wrongs don't make a right.

Remember when a parent would ask you why did you do that? and the response was, well, so and so did it..and then the parent would ask, if so and so jumped off a cliff, would you jump too That seems to apply

#118   2012/10/12 10:51AM
    VanillaDP

Quote vikis3: Remember when a parent would ask you why did you do that? and the response was, well, so and so did it..and then the parent would ask, if so and so jumped off a cliff, would you jump too That seems to apply

LOL...I almost used the same analogy in my post!!! hahaha!

#119   2012/10/12 11:18AM
    vikis3

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote vikis3: Remember when a parent would ask you why did you do that? and the response was, well, so and so did it..and then the parent would ask, if so and so jumped off a cliff, would you jump too That seems to apply

My mom used to say that all the time when I was a kid

#120   2012/10/12 12:14PM
    VanillaDP

Quote vikis3:
    Quote VanillaDP:

My mom used to say that all the time when I was a kid

Mine was a bridge, not a cliff but same concept. LOL!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list