List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 16764, Replies: 374
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/10/10 05:36PM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    VanillaDP

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote yandrfan99: Phyllis got what she deserved she wanted a man that never loved or wanted her.

TWICE (Danny & Nick)

not according to Nick!! you need to go by what actually happened on the show and not how you want it to be.

Nick began falling in love with Phyllis while they were in California looking for Daniel, it continued after Daniel's trial when they became freinds for months until Nick basically stalked Phyllis and NICK initiated the affair after Lauren and Michael's wedding, and the rest is soap opera gold! Even now Nick is still in love with Phyllis, if he wasn't he would not be all in her face, he would be like he is with Sharon, who he no longer cares about except that she is the mother of his child.

So again, your statement is wrong.

Nick has never & will never love Phyllis the way Phyllis loves Nick (with crazy obsessiveness). Nor will he ever love Phyllis like he loves Sharon (even though he's made at her now). Like JM said on the Talk, Nick & Sharon are soulmates. I know he has love for Phyllis but it is more of a "therapist-with-benefits" love.

#92   2012/10/10 05:43PM
    VanillaDP

Quote trinilisa: I think your responses are spot on.:)
    I've got to say, though, that in my opinion, this person is trying to provoke a response. Is that called baiting? I have no idea about message boards lingo. I mean, we're all watching the same program, and we've seen all that went down. Plus we all know that Phyllis is not strong; wrecking marriages and begging your husband who's cheated to not leave you and then saying to Ronan last week, "I'm drowning, I'm drowning." and having Ronan "rescue" her (if you know what I mean) does not make a strong woman. It's so blatently obvious what's been going, it's got to be a bait by this person, right? I think it's to get responses from us Phaters, and he/she's gotten them from me, too.
    But like you said, you are spot on.

Thank you! As far as baiting...I don't know and I don't care. I just respond. I get wrongly accused all the time. I come here to hate on the characters I hate (& unite with others that do as well)..which is Phyllis and Phick. I don't even really love any of the characters. Not sure why an opinion is demeaned just b/c I love to hate a character versus coming here to post about how much I love one. Same difference, really.

#93   2012/10/10 05:46PM
    VanillaDP

Quote GLfan85: So basically for some, what it comes down too, It is all Crickets fault because she kissed her ex husband, who would still have been her husband if not for Phyliss drugging and trapping Danny into marriage, good bye. Is that what I am to understand from some? So therefore Phyliss should get of scott free? WOW!

I know! Amazing isn't it!

#94   2012/10/10 05:48PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme: the title of this thread is a bait alone! I'm sure there are plenty of Phyllis fans that still want her with Nick....so that is how that is a bait thread....it comes off as mocking to those fans that still enjoy them.....did that answer your question?

It's an answer. Not a good one, but an answer. And, No this isn't a bait thread (if it were, then why come in and comment; makes no sense). This is a celebration. I HATE Phyllis and I HATE Phick, so now I don't have a right to celebrate their demise b/c it might hurt some fans feelings? PUUULLLEASE...gimme a break! What about the feelings of disgust most of us have endured during this couples tenure? What about THAT bait? Just GTFO if you don't like it...that simple.

who says it's not a good answer? YOU?

Yes! Oh, and facts & logic too.

#95   2012/10/10 05:51PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote Chinkydiamond: I don't hope they get back together but to act as if Nick destroyed this last go for them is just wrong. You say Phyllis didn't tell him because she didn't trust him? She didn't tell him because she was scared of getting caught. She told him piece by piece and only because her back was against the wall and he stayed...Nick didn't leave until this last lie. So to say he always runs isn't true but not only that he even went as far as to continue covering for her to Michael...what more does he have to prove.

Phyllis is a textbook narcissist (which she is #1 at being on Daytime drama) with sociopath traits...her character was created this way! I love Phyllis and am a fan to the heart because of her narcissit/sociopath actions (it makes for great drama and she can act her hiney off). I just hate that people try to soften or excuse her characters actions when she is so obviously written to be the bad guy in this SL. Nick did nothing wrong so blaming him is nothing but deflecting...

Great post!!! I, too, love MS. She is the one and only portrayal of Phyllis that there is. However, she was created to be the villian. Sure, they have tried to domesticate her with Nick but it has been like forcing a square peg into a round hole. I just can't believe they tried this long.

they obviously kept them together this long because they are talked about all the time, whether it good or bad, they create a buzz and that's what's its all about!

Meh...I quit watching this soap twice b/c of them. So have many others. But now there are new writers so hopefully they don't do the same thing over & over expecting a different result, which is the very definition of insanity.

#96   2012/10/10 05:55PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote TxRangerFan: evidently you watched something else

Phyllis never intended to hit either one, Paul had alread walked away, when he saw the car he ran and pushed Christine out of the way, Phyllis swerved, hit Paul, I do not think based on the storyline Phyllis meant to hit Christine and certainly not Paul. If she had wanted Christine to be dead, do you think she would be walking around still 20 something years later?

No, I watched THIS: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoQll1qcsiQ When it originally happened. And like I stated, Paul was in the way and got hit as well. That car did NOT swerve (it's clear on the video). And if Phyllis "meant" to hit Christine (as you posted above) then that is ILLEGAL and she should pay, not get off on a technicality.

what is so funny to me is you claim she was wearing a disguise....really? where did you see that? also in reality you didn't even see a driver behind the wheel...so it could have been anyone...and YES I did rewatch your link...although I've seen this so many times...but I have always claimed you can't see the driver...so who can say for sure that it was her? maybe it was Tim afterall!

What disguise? I never even mentioned a disguise. I couldn't care less if she had a disguise. The biotch was seen in the car and behind the wheel. Her behavior before AND after showed her clear intentions. Just b/c no driver was seen during the actual hit that is all of 3 seconds does not matter. How could ANY driver see being ducked down completely? The show just did that to be ambiguious.

#97   2012/10/10 05:57PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme: and what's wrong with someone needing just 1 person on their side? it's more than Sharon has right now..huh? so I guess when it comes down to Sharon needing someone on her side, we can all say she is weak and needy? even though I already think that!!

And that's exactly the point. If Sharon is weak & needy b/c she always needs someone to rescue her then so is Phyllis for needing someone to rescue her. See how that works?

#98   2012/10/10 06:05PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote dazzleme I'm sure there are many out there that are still holding out hope that Nick and Phyllis can get past this, I just don't happen to be one of them!

Then stay and enjoy the celebration. But by all means, quit whining about a bait thread.

oh aren't you just the ray of sunshine? I mentioned it being a bait thread one time but I'm whining? okay....whatever!! I call it like I see it, just like if this thread was about Sharon, there would be plenty of posters in here whining about it being a bait thread! it goes both ways and will never end with your attitude! I came in to comment because I CAN! just like you always do! so there it is!

uhm so because others would do it makes it ok to do it? huh?

YES! if one side can do it, so can the other!

Then this problem will certainly never end with your attitude. Two wrongs don't make a right! But whatev...LOL! BTW, I have NEVER accused anyone of baiting or creating a bait thread. To me it is pointless. We are all just staing opinions. Don't like a thread or topic? Don't go in.

#99   2012/10/10 06:07PM
    VanillaDP

Quote mahina:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote dbpnrd: LOL again with Phyl didn't do it on purpose. So incredible when she rented a car and dressed like a man "it was an accident" Please lets move on.

i bet ronan will love it when she dresses up for him in her favorite kind of disguise.

Lol. We see a pattern here! Phyl dressed up as a man because of Danny and Cricket . Then she dressed up like a maid because of Shick. Oooooh what's next??? I cant wait to see Phyl's next diisguise when Ronan cheats on her!!! And BELIEVE ME. He will cheat on her. They always do. That dingbat never learns.

Maybe it will be TABOO, LOL!

#100   2012/10/10 06:15PM
    bukopandan

Quote GLfan85:
    Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote dazzle me:
    Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyllis can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Roman is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

I agree with you. Now if Phyllis gets on the stand and tells the Judge just what really happened between Cricket and Danny, he may just blame Cricket for the aggravation of messing with another woman's husband. I think she will be acquitted and it will be all Christine's fault. She is the one that got Phyllis upset and Phyllis was in fact only going to see if Christine and Danny were meeting after their kiss. She had no intention of hitting them with the car. I just keep looking forward to the Day she is cleared. Then what will mr Nick do. Realize he should have stood by her and not made things so hard for her. Summer to. She should never have closed that door on her mother because of the rumor.
    JMO Thinking positive here.

You have to be kidding!!!...I watched Phyllis disguise herself with a HUGE hat and HUGE shades!...Then she leased a car, set and waited for Paul and Chris to arrive, and guns her engine and slammed into them!..She PLANNED to MURDER CHRIS!...She IMMEDIATELY hacked into the computer inside the car lease office, and deleted all the information!!...I watched Phyllis inside the car as she slammed into Chris and Paul, and it was her!!

Later she slipped into the hospital, without being seen, and overhears that Chris survived, and is furious that Chris is alive!!!

So basically for some, what it comes down too, It is all Crickets fault because she kissed her ex husband, who would still have been her husband if not for Phyliss drugging and trapping Danny into marriage, good bye. Is that what I am to understand from some? So therefore Phyliss should get of scott free? WOW!

everything is someone else's fault. nick said it all perfectly. it's hilarious how phyl is defended to the point that her own hurt and confused and normal (except that she is spoiled) young daughter is being trashed...you'd think that phyl's offspring would be next in line for the throne in the land where phyl is the empress, but not so...if phyl's own children do not okay all her many horrible acts and bow to her, then they are basically shunned by some phlovers! summer is a teen, but i bet anything that if she were younger, or if phyl did have another child who was much younger, that kid could be a third-grader crying in a corner because of hurt and confusion, and the solution would be: THE KID NEEDS TO SHUT UP! at this point, the blueberry could be alive and gurgling in its basinette, and if it smiled at nick rather than at phyl, out the window the poor thing would be thrown.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list