List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/01 08:13PM, Views: 17772, Replies: 374
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/09 09:34AM
    Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    VanillaDP

DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

#2   2012/10/09 09:39AM
    Re: Phick is dead, Phick is dead, the Wicked Phick is
    Yale Steam

Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

You all say the same thing every time something negative happens with this couple. You know so much but yet you really know nothing. That is all I am going to say.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 09:40AM
    #3   2012/10/09 09:46AM
    VanillaDP

DAMN did Nick lay in to her. He's right. How in the hell he could ever stand by her knowing she hit and tried to kill two people is beyond me. It's why I quit watching. But now with the total & utter destruction of Phick...maybe this show will be watchable again.

#4   2012/10/09 09:48AM
    VanillaDP

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote VanillaDP: DEAD!!! YEA!!! What a toxic couple...cheating, begging, lying. Soooooo glad they are disintegrating before our eyes!

You all say the same thing every time something negative happens with this couple. You know so much but yet you really know nothing. That is all I am going to say.

Well they keep dying...it's like a slow, miserable death. Couldn't be more fitting for them!

#5   2012/10/09 10:03AM
    laurie6

Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

#6   2012/10/09 11:01AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i would love if they were but i have learn nothing is for sure in soapland

#7   2012/10/09 11:13AM
    dazzleme

Quote laurie6: Finally, Now Phyliss can be with a real man, Someone exciting.

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

#8   2012/10/09 11:17AM
    GLfan85

Quote dazzleme:

thank you!! nice attempt at a bait thread though...too bad most Phick fans are over Nick...can't wait personally...let him slink his way back to the gold digging daddy doer! LOL!!! Phyllis is doing much better with Ronan anyway...she can finally be with someone who places her first...we all know Nick could never do that for her! I loved that she threw that in his face, that Ronan is there FOR her...something Nick has never been! I totally enjoyed the scenes between Nick and Phyllis...that's the most passion I've seen out of either of them in a long time! their days are numbered and I couldn't be happier!

How EXACTLY is this a bait thread? Especially being most Phyliss fans are over Nick? Talk about baiting! WOW

And uh by the way, Nick WAS there for Phyliss! Until it was painfully apperant to him that she would NEVER turn to him 1st, she would NEVER tell him the truth until she HAS too! and SHE will always come 1st, even over her own children!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 11:19AM
    #9   2012/10/09 11:17AM
    ChrissyK

Quote Yale Steam:

Aren't you the one that said there was going to be a tri with Nick & Ronan fighting for Phyllis after Ronan told Nick he wanted Phyllis but instead Nick moved out?

I personally think Phick are done for now and when the writers do decide to reunite a couple it will be Shick. Phick has run it's course there is nothing that can be written for them and since they have JM & MS as leads they can't have them do nothing. I have an idea of where they're headed with Nick & Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 11:19AM
    #10   2012/10/09 11:38AM
    dazzleme

Quote GLfan85:
    Quote dazzleme:

How EXACTLY is this a bait thread? Especially being most Phyliss fans are over Nick? Talk about baiting! WOW

And uh by the way, Nick WAS there for Phyliss! Until it was painfully apperant to him that she would NEVER turn to him 1st, she would NEVER tell him the truth until she HAS too! and SHE will always come 1st, even over her own children!

the title of this thread is a bait alone! I'm sure there are plenty of Phyllis fans that still want her with Nick....so that is how that is a bait thread....it comes off as mocking to those fans that still enjoy them.....did that answer your question? and ummm she doesn't tell him anything because she doesn't trust him with good reason, he does the same thing every time she tries to lean on him, tucks tail and runs...to go save Sharon...he did it again this time around...she tells him things he leaves, throwing out there that he has to go see Sharon get booked...why? why does he have to go see her get booked? he always claims it's for the kids....but what do they have to do with her being booked into jail? if that were really the case, wouldn't he be at home making sure Faith was okay and not upset or tainted by what is going on with her mother? but nope, he sits there placing judgement on Sharon...so it had nothing whatsoever to do with his kids! as far as Nick goes...he has done bad to both Sharon and Phyllis....but that is just MY opinion...I'm sure there are many out there that are still holding out hope that Nick and Phyllis can get past this, I just don't happen to be one of them!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list