List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How will new writers treat character of Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How will new writers treat character of Phyllis

Started by curtish at 2012/10/05 06:17PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/08 05:21PM, Views: 3586, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/06 07:53PM
    Re: How will new writers treat character of Phyllis
    angel276

I really hope they mature Phyllis and put her with someone her own age. Let her hit rock bottom for all the dirt she's done to others, and then let her redeem herself. MS is a good actress but the character needs to grown up, put her kids before herself, and quit steam rolling over everyone who gets in her way. I personally feel all the actors/actresses are stars, and wish they would distribute air time fairly.

#22   2012/10/06 08:00PM
    Kearnygirl

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I dont know how they will treat her, but I dont think she is going anywhere soon. I do hope they grow her up... she is so immature at times. i do hope they write her smarter and less needy. I hope she is less a bully and a better role model for daughters.

This is hystericallly funny coming from a Sharon fan.

#23   2012/10/07 02:13PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

MAB made Phyllis more trampy.. but didn't she do that to all of the females??

I would think they would not change Phyllis that much.. she is suppose to be a trouble maker and a vixen.. she is the spice and she needs to be there as spice.

She is suppose to be the opposite of Sharon, although MAB made them equal.

I like both characters.. meant to serve very different purposes.

#24   2012/10/07 05:58PM
    hotspice58

Phyllis came to town after DRUGGING Danny and letting him believe he was Daniel's biological father. (hurt 3 people: Danny, Daniel and Daniel's bio dad). Started an affair with Nick while he was mourning his daughter (hurt Sharon and Noah). Phyllis is immature and very self-centered.

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote HappyDay62: I think that they will put this stupid storyline behind Phyllis and move her foward. MAB rewound this character like she didn't live for the last 20 years and froze her in time. Phyllis is a great and dynamic lead character on this soap and the writers should take her in that direction. Phyllis is a business woman and she should be putting her family back together, mending her relationship with Daniel and Summer and moving forward with her life. She is a woman of substance and great character and she will do great things. I am tired of seeing her brought down in the muck for haters on the boards and in competition with a character that is less than she is who always needs a prop. I want to see her shake Nick, he is a kid. If they won't grow him up to her and I don't see them doing that, then I believe that she deserves a wealthy, dynamic and powerful man in her life that the writers bring someone new for her. Not Jack and the same old retreads. Phyllis needs a powerful man, a strong man, a real man. A man of commerce. A mover and a shaker. I want to see them write that for her and get her out from under this muck that MAB had her trapped in with the Newman trash and thier insipid, childish garbage. I would love to see her buy back RS and take it to be the success that she can make it. I loved her when she owned it and she deserves to be a business woman again.

I don't know what Y&R you are watching but it is completely different from the one I have watched for over 20 years. Manipulative, trashy, liar, stalker, psycho - yes. Business woman - no, well unless you mean when she is writing trashy lies about someone to prop herself up.

Phyllis founded NVP with Nikki. Phyllis was also one of the original partners on RS when it began. So yes Phyllis is a business woman. When Daniel was gong through the Cassie trial, Phyllis had a very responsible position at Newman until Nick fired her just because she was Daniel's mother. She then got a job at Jabot and during this time Phyllis was not hurting, or manipulating anyone. She wasn't hurting anyone when she was married to Jack. Diane framed her for attempted murder and arson and Phyllis went to jail for something she didn't do. When she was pregnant with Summer she was working every day and then she married Nick she wasn't hurting or manipulating anyone. They had to go back 20 years to find something she had done. Even when she was part owner of RS it was a fashion magazine. Billy was the one that turned it into a tabloid and when he hired Phyllis it was her job to run the magazine like her boss (Billy) wanted her to.

#25   2012/10/07 06:19PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hope she don't buy RS . sick of her writing crap and hurting those she hates. i would love to see all her dirt out there for the world to read. not just those in gc to whisper about . i want her crap out there like she did to sharon billy everyone hatedful she wrote i want it written about her. then i will be happy. yes let her move on from nick and the newmans. but why does the strong phyllis need a powerful man . all i hear is how strong phyllis is and smart she is . well then let her be but she don't need a man to do it. but if they are going to put her with a man let it be ronan. why do i say him cause he calls her out on her crap . he don't let her skip around the issue. he gets in her face.

I am right there with you.Phyllis needs to be call out for all the crap she has done, I for one would like to see her get whats coming to her.I would like to see her pay for once.She always get away with everything,She needs to go to jail for what she has done.She always putting everyone dirt out.But when it comes to hers.She don't want anyone to no what she has done,I would like to see her lose everything and see how she likes it.Phyllis needs to feel the hurt that she has done.But the new writers will give her a pass like everyone else does,

#26   2012/10/07 06:25PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote angel276: I really hope they mature Phyllis and put her with someone her own age. Let her hit rock bottom for all the dirt she's done to others, and then let her redeem herself. MS is a good actress but the character needs to grown up, put her kids before herself, and quit steam rolling over everyone who gets in her way. I personally feel all the actors/actresses are stars, and wish they would distribute air time fairly.

Nick is three years younger then Phyllis and Ronan is 3 years older then Nick, do the math!!

Phyllis has always put her kids first ALWAYS, MAB has ruined all the characters

MS is a lead actor, she is contracted for # number of shows a year, why all the moaning if she is just doing her job?

maybe some actors need to get better agents?

#27   2012/10/07 06:27PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote hotspice58: Phyllis came to town after DRUGGING Danny and letting him believe he was Daniel's biological father. (hurt 3 people: Danny, Daniel and Daniel's bio dad). Started an affair with Nick while he was mourning his daughter (hurt Sharon and Noah). Phyllis is immature and very self-centered.

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote HappyDay62: I think that they will put this stupid storyline behind Phyllis and move her foward. MAB rewound this character like she didn't live for the last 20 years and froze her in time. Phyllis is a great and dynamic lead character on this soap and the writers should take her in that direction. Phyllis is a business woman and she should be putting her family back together, mending her relationship with Daniel and Summer and moving forward with her life. She is a woman of substance and great character and she will do great things. I am tired of seeing her brought down in the muck for haters on the boards and in competition with a character that is less than she is who always needs a prop. I want to see her shake Nick, he is a kid. If they won't grow him up to her and I don't see them doing that, then I believe that she deserves a wealthy, dynamic and powerful man in her life that the writers bring someone new for her. Not Jack and the same old retreads. Phyllis needs a powerful man, a strong man, a real man. A man of commerce. A mover and a shaker. I want to see them write that for her and get her out from under this muck that MAB had her trapped in with the Newman trash and thier insipid, childish garbage. I would love to see her buy back RS and take it to be the success that she can make it. I loved her when she owned it and she deserves to be a business woman again.

I don't know what Y&R you are watching but it is completely different from the one I have watched for over 20 years. Manipulative, trashy, liar, stalker, psycho - yes. Business woman - no, well unless you mean when she is writing trashy lies about someone to prop herself up.

Phyllis founded NVP with Nikki. Phyllis was also one of the original partners on RS when it began. So yes Phyllis is a business woman. When Daniel was gong through the Cassie trial, Phyllis had a very responsible position at Newman until Nick fired her just because she was Daniel's mother. She then got a job at Jabot and during this time Phyllis was not hurting, or manipulating anyone. She wasn't hurting anyone when she was married to Jack. Diane framed her for attempted murder and arson and Phyllis went to jail for something she didn't do. When she was pregnant with Summer she was working every day and then she married Nick she wasn't hurting or manipulating anyone. They had to go back 20 years to find something she had done. Even when she was part owner of RS it was a fashion magazine. Billy was the one that turned it into a tabloid and when he hired Phyllis it was her job to run the magazine like her boss (Billy) wanted her to.

Daniel's biological father did not want anything to do with Daniel, when Phyllis told him she was pregnant, he told her that he had lied to her and that he was married.

Danny loves Daniel, he could not love him anymore if he was his biological child. How exactly was Daniel hurt?

#28   2012/10/07 07:08PM
    pgl35

Quote angel276: I really hope they mature Phyllis and put her with someone her own age. Let her hit rock bottom for all the dirt she's done to others, and then let her redeem herself. MS is a good actress but the character needs to grown up, put her kids before herself, and quit steam rolling over everyone who gets in her way. I personally feel all the actors/actresses are stars, and wish they would distribute air time fairly.

If that's the case , then they need to keep Sharon and Adam apart since she is about 10 years older than him. And everywhere you have Phyllis's name , applys more to Sharon than Phyllis. Sharon is really the one who needs to grow up , and Sharon completly ignores the fact she has children. Sharon is the one who needs redeeming , if that is possible.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list