List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How will new writers treat character of Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How will new writers treat character of Phyllis

Started by curtish at 2012/10/05 06:17PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/08 05:21PM, Views: 3672, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/05 06:17PM
    How will new writers treat character of Phyllis
    curtish

I wonder how the new writers will write for Phyllis.

Will she be the same trashy tramp, or will they tone her down some?

Will she be the star of the show, or will she have to share
    the limelight?

Will they consider her to be worthy of change and redemption
    after all she has done to others?

#2   2012/10/05 06:26PM
    Re: How will new writers treat character of Phyllis
    LucyT

I don't know what the writers will do but this actress will always be the star she's the best they got.

#3   2012/10/05 06:38PM
    masamf

Quote LucyT: I don't know what the writers will do but this actress will always be the star she's the best they got.

What???? Really? I guess its like beauty, LOL!!! I'll just leave it at that!!

#4   2012/10/05 06:41PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I dont know how they will treat her, but I dont think she is going anywhere soon. I do hope they grow her up... she is so immature at times. i do hope they write her smarter and less needy. I hope she is less a bully and a better role model for daughters.

#5   2012/10/05 07:16PM
    HappyDay62

I think that they will put this stupid storyline behind Phyllis and move her foward. MAB rewound this character like she didn't live for the last 20 years and froze her in time. Phyllis is a great and dynamic lead character on this soap and the writers should take her in that direction. Phyllis is a business woman and she should be putting her family back together, mending her relationship with Daniel and Summer and moving forward with her life. She is a woman of substance and great character and she will do great things. I am tired of seeing her brought down in the muck for haters on the boards and in competition with a character that is less than she is who always needs a prop. I want to see her shake Nick, he is a kid. If they won't grow him up to her and I don't see them doing that, then I believe that she deserves a wealthy, dynamic and powerful man in her life that the writers bring someone new for her. Not Jack and the same old retreads. Phyllis needs a powerful man, a strong man, a real man. A man of commerce. A mover and a shaker. I want to see them write that for her and get her out from under this muck that MAB had her trapped in with the Newman trash and thier insipid, childish garbage. I would love to see her buy back RS and take it to be the success that she can make it. I loved her when she owned it and she deserves to be a business woman again.

#6   2012/10/05 07:55PM
    PhickSuperFan

Quote masamf:
    Quote LucyT: I don't know what the writers will do but this actress will always be the star she's the best they got.

What???? Really? I guess its like beauty, LOL!!! I'll just leave it at that!!
    SMDH at the lame sarcasm and not too subtle bashing!!! I keep having to remember that sometimes some fans are just clueless LOL !!!

To the OP, I guess we will all find out in short order how JG feels about the Phyllis character. I am so freaking ecstatic that he is back.

#7   2012/10/06 05:54AM
    cutemama

I am a Phyllis fan! I have been disappointed of her actions of lately yet I am hopeful that the new writing team will show her true love for her family and true friends. Show her desire to do do great things, actually she really want those sne loves to show their love for her and to be proud of her. That's what I think. Have a geat weekend everyone!

#8   2012/10/06 05:56AM
    Ebybrowempoly

the thing is phyllis is still the same person she has ben the day she came to gc. she is the female victor newman. she will destroy who or what in order to get what she wanst. happy they did bring up the hit ad run. we all knwo she will get off but i hope the damage is done. i hope that nick will finally see that she really is the same person who drug danny and pass off another man baby as danny in order to get danny. that when she don't get her way she will hurt anyone who gets in her way. she is always saying i did it for you i did it for the familyyyyyyyyyyyy. i wish nick would tell her NO PHYLLIS you did it for you. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME YOU SAY IT THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU DID TI FOR YOU AND YOU ONLY. you never think about what your action will do to another person . as long as you get what you want you don't care and then when it all blows up in your face you cry that you ddi it for the family.

#9   2012/10/06 07:14AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i hope she don't buy RS . sick of her writing crap and hurting those she hates. i would love to see all her dirt out there for the world to read. not just those in gc to whisper about . i want her crap out there like she did to sharon billy everyone hatedful she wrote i want it written about her. then i will be happy. yes let her move on from nick and the newmans. but why does the strong phyllis need a powerful man . all i hear is how strong phyllis is and smart she is . well then let her be but she don't need a man to do it. but if they are going to put her with a man let it be ronan. why do i say him cause he calls her out on her crap . he don't let her skip around the issue. he gets in her face.

#10   2012/10/06 09:55AM
    Blue 501

Quote HappyDay62: I think that they will put this stupid storyline behind Phyllis and move her foward. MAB rewound this character like she didn't live for the last 20 years and froze her in time. Phyllis is a great and dynamic lead character on this soap and the writers should take her in that direction. Phyllis is a business woman and she should be putting her family back together, mending her relationship with Daniel and Summer and moving forward with her life. She is a woman of substance and great character and she will do great things. I am tired of seeing her brought down in the muck for haters on the boards and in competition with a character that is less than she is who always needs a prop. I want to see her shake Nick, he is a kid. If they won't grow him up to her and I don't see them doing that, then I believe that she deserves a wealthy, dynamic and powerful man in her life that the writers bring someone new for her. Not Jack and the same old retreads. Phyllis needs a powerful man, a strong man, a real man. A man of commerce. A mover and a shaker. I want to see them write that for her and get her out from under this muck that MAB had her trapped in with the Newman trash and thier insipid, childish garbage. I would love to see her buy back RS and take it to be the success that she can make it. I loved her when she owned it and she deserves to be a business woman again.

But Phyl does not seem to be interested in that type.She always, with the exception of Jack, always seems to want a rock star or a good looking young stud. Even Jack, who is older than Phyllis, looks & acts young for the age he should be, having been a Viet Nam veteran.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list