List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Started by LucyT at 2012/10/05 05:56PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 08:39AM, Views: 1582, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/06 08:05AM
    Re: Nick or Ronan who would you pick?
    Puffin

Neither one...anyone who treats his mother as Ronan does, doesn't really respect women. And Nick...he needs to REALLY do what is best for his children and walk away and be a man.

#22   2012/10/06 07:54PM
    Book Addict

Gosh. I'd really be afraid of both of them. Nick would cheat on me and Ronan might leave! With that being said, both are hot. I think I'd choose Ronan though. He could just talk to me in that sexy voice and I'd just melt.

#23   2012/10/06 09:04PM
    PhickSuperFan

Nick ALL THE WAY!!! One thing that will become clear is JG or Sony/CBS will not be throwing the character of Nick Newman under the bus for anyone ANYMORE #Bang!!! Like a certain previous headwriter did on purpose!!!

#24   2012/10/07 06:00AM
    Rilynne

Quote Its not real:
    Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

A man who has no honour, as Ronan obviously does not have, will put it all on the line for some cheap thrills now, and will throw the woman under the bus later, when he tires of her.

If Ronan really cared for Phyllis he would help her face her own past sins and deal with them, not help her cover them up so she feels indebted to him and will screw him.

I surprisingly agree with you. I felt differently until I read your post. It would have been great to have seen Ronan make her deal with what she has done and move to the future. That would have been even hotter to see thier passion ignite even on opposite sides of the law. Ronan could have been the man to truely make her a better person. Thanks for the thoughts

#25   2012/10/07 07:35AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote HappyDay62: As Nick is being written today, I would never choose that little kid. He is a sanctimonious, judgemental idiot. He can't be perfect but yet he demands that everyone around him be absolutely perfect for him. Nick is the most pathetic man on this show. I would choose Ronan because he has proven that he is capable of unconditional love for his woman. That is something very special and he is a real man, not some rick, spoiled daddy's boy. Ronan is not a man who wants to persecute his women like Nick does. He doesn't want to control his women like NIck does. Ronan can get it up when it counts while Nick just stands there limp. Ronan doesn't desert his woman when she needs him most and he doesn't wine to him mommy and his sister and his daddy about his woman and how imperfect she is for him either. ROnan lives by his own rules, he don't look to anybody to make them for him and all around, he is just the better man. Now, is he the better man for Phyllis? Right now, he is exactly what she needs, something that Nick has never been for her. He is only there for the good times. He caves when the times get rough. He can't handle a crisis and he has proved that time and again. He is just limp like a wimp. He is weak. I would definately choose Ronan.

Great post Happy, I totally agree. Let me just add that Nick NEVER takes responsibility for his own wrong doing. He tries to blame his mistakes on others and he is a total liar and hypocrite. He will not hesitate to descend on Phyllis for something he is doing himself. He knows she doesn't know what he did and he acts like she is the one at fault. He never owns his own crap and blames it on others mostly Phyllis.

I go with Ronan all the way.

#26   2012/10/07 07:41AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

A man who has no honour, as Ronan obviously does not have, will put it all on the line for some cheap thrills now, and will throw the woman under the bus later, when he tires of her.

If Ronan really cared for Phyllis he would help her face her own past sins and deal with them, not help her cover them up so she feels indebted to him and will screw him.

Ronan has honor. He lives by his own rules and he takes total responsibility for that. He doesn't try to blame others. He is straight forward and when he makes a decision and acts on it he OWNS it.

Nick on the other hand, has no honor. He will descend on Phyllis knowing that he did the same thing. He always blames his mistakes on others. That is on the rare occasions that he even admits to his mistakes. He is a weak, cowardly, judgmental, hypocrite and a liar. Oh, did I mention untrustworthy???

So I vote for RONAN all the way.

#27   2012/10/07 07:44AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote careless whispers: Oh, easy question! RONAN.

Everything about him turns me on. His voice, the way he walks, how commanding and manly he is, how he is showing that when he loves he loves with his whole heart and with such intense passion.

Ronan is the best man in Genoa City. There is nothing hotter than a man that is true and devoted to the woman he loves and is willing to put himself on the line for her. Ronan has fought for Phyllis, no matter what she throws at him he stands firm and keeps coming back to shower her with attention, support, comfort and love. Ronan has been there for Phyllis, even when he was getting nothing in return.

Ronan is just too hot for words. That voice of his make me tingly inside. He wouldn't have to ask me twice for ANYTHING. If I had a Ronan, I would hold on to him and never let him go.

Nick is not on Ronan's level. Nick is a selfish, self-righteous, hypocritical, arrogant boy who thinks all the dirt he does is just fine but looks down on Phyllis for everything she does. He is a cheat and a sleaze, still trying to get at Phyllis' sister! He does nothing for me. I don't find Nick hot or attractive at all. He makes me sick. A very dull, lifeless character.

Great post, I love it. Totally agree.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list