List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick or Ronan who would you pick?

Started by LucyT at 2012/10/05 05:56PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 08:39AM, Views: 1600, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/05 07:57PM
    Re: Nick or Ronan who would you pick?
    77RestlessFan

I would have to say Ronan. The only thing Nick has going for him is the fact that he is rich. He has nothing else.

I would love for Ronan to have some money but money or not, I would take Ronan a thousand times over Nick Nick is a boy. Ronan is a man.

#12   2012/10/05 08:01PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

A man who has no honour, as Ronan obviously does not have, will put it all on the line for some cheap thrills now, and will throw the woman under the bus later, when he tires of her.

If Ronan really cared for Phyllis he would help her face her own past sins and deal with them, not help her cover them up so she feels indebted to him and will screw him.

When this whole mess started Ronan begged her to take a plea bargain. He tried to get her to take the deal. Phyllis refused. So he is trying to help her do it the way she is trying to do it.

#13   2012/10/05 08:01PM
    LindsayCariad

Quote LucyT: Just wondering because I would take Ronan with I little Nick on the side.

Haha!! i dig ur style, sister!! Definitely Ronan over Nick. He's more dominant and aggressive. Nick is sickly sweet, he's become a doormat recently.

#14   2012/10/05 08:10PM
    yandrfan99

Quote Its not real:
    Quote LucyT: Nothing quit as sexy as a man who would put it all on the line for the woman he loves.

A man who has no honour, as Ronan obviously does not have, will put it all on the line for some cheap thrills now, and will throw the woman under the bus later, when he tires of her.

If Ronan really cared for Phyllis he would help her face her own past sins and deal with them, not help her cover them up so she feels indebted to him and will screw him.

The way I see it is Phyllis has no honour so her and Ronan go very well together. Also I find them very sexy together so I say go Phonan.

#15   2012/10/05 09:40PM
    careless whi...

Oh, easy question! RONAN.

Everything about him turns me on. His voice, the way he walks, how commanding and manly he is, how he is showing that when he loves he loves with his whole heart and with such intense passion.

Ronan is the best man in Genoa City. There is nothing hotter than a man that is true and devoted to the woman he loves and is willing to put himself on the line for her. Ronan has fought for Phyllis, no matter what she throws at him he stands firm and keeps coming back to shower her with attention, support, comfort and love. Ronan has been there for Phyllis, even when he was getting nothing in return.

Ronan is just too hot for words. That voice of his make me tingly inside. He wouldn't have to ask me twice for ANYTHING. If I had a Ronan, I would hold on to him and never let him go.

Nick is not on Ronan's level. Nick is a selfish, self-righteous, hypocritical, arrogant boy who thinks all the dirt he does is just fine but looks down on Phyllis for everything she does. He is a cheat and a sleaze, still trying to get at Phyllis' sister! He does nothing for me. I don't find Nick hot or attractive at all. He makes me sick. A very dull, lifeless character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 09:43PM
    #16   2012/10/05 10:27PM
    Its not real

Well I'll say it again, I'd kick both of them to the curb...sad if Phyllis is so desperate to have a man, any man, that she would settle for either of them.

But then, having only sex and lies to offer, I guess Phyllis might have to settle for some pathetic excuse for a man. Guess it will have to be Ronan because even little Nick doesn't want her now.

#17   2012/10/05 11:33PM
    Graceee

The old Nick (before he got ruined by skanky Phyllis)

#18   2012/10/06 12:15AM
    Wombat_........

Quote 77RestlessFan: I would have to say Ronan. The only thing Nick has going for him is the fact that he is rich. He has nothing else.

I would love for Ronan to have some money but money or not, I would take Ronan a thousand times over Nick Nick is a boy. Ronan is a man.

Ronan is not a man. A man is someone who when swearing to uphold the law, sticks to it. A MAN would make the decision to give up the job he swore to uphold, because he knew he could not fulfil the criteria anymore....THAT is a man.

Ronan is not a man, he is now a dirty cop who is an embarrassment and a liabiality to all the other law enforcement officers who had the guts and the SELF RESTRAINT to do their job properly.

Ronan needs to be kicked into the kerb, with any luck it will happen in an alleyway with dumpsters....and he will find his 'True Love' draped sexily against a dumpster.

#19   2012/10/06 06:10AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Its not real: I'd kick them both to the curb but I'd also report Ronan for evidence tampering and for interfering with a witness.
    Nothing quite so filthy as a dirty cop.

i think phyllis and ronan are perfect together. a dirty cop and a crimmal . we all know phyllis is always breaking the law or doing something dirty to someone. but really they should really go back to the real history of the show . where is soap years phyllis is around the same age as nina ronan mother. its ok for a older man and younger woman and yes you can have a older woman and younger man . i hate the way they try to make it seem that phyllis is nick and ronan age . in real life maybe but not in the show.

#20   2012/10/06 06:44AM
    Ktkatz10

I would pick Ronan because he wants Phyllis faults and all. Nick is a typical Newman-----it's ok as long as a Newman is doing it-----everyone else has to follow the rules.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list