List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: GO TUCKER (contains SPOLIERS)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GO TUCKER (contains SPOLIERS)

Started by Samantha Stephens at 2012/10/05 04:14PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 05:44AM, Views: 2015, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/10/05 04:14PM
    GO TUCKER (contains SPOLIERS)
    Samantha Ste...

In today's Canadian episode - I was so glad that Tucker reminded the slimebucket of Victor that he and Katherine took advantage while he was in a coma and also of what Nikki did by sending the fake text to Sharon and that Victoria and Nicholoas sent her to Fairview!!! I know what Tucker did was not right, but Victor would have done the same thing!!! And I'm so sick of Victor saying Sharon needs to pay for her crimes, what about his crimes - what a nasty, evil, dispicable man!!!

#2   2012/10/05 04:25PM
    Re: GO TUCKER (contains SPOLIERS)
    InCanada

I hope the new writers revamp this character and make him less of a terror. People keep saying he's the backbone of the show. I do not see it at all. He could leave and I couldn't care less. He needs redeeming.

#3   2012/10/05 05:10PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Samantha Stephens: In today's Canadian episode - I was so glad that Tucker reminded the slimebucket of Victor that he and Katherine took advantage while he was in a coma and also of what Nikki did by sending the fake text to Sharon and that Victoria and Nicholoas sent her to Fairview!!! I know what Tucker did was not right, but Victor would have done the same thing!!! And I'm so sick of Victor saying Sharon needs to pay for her crimes, what about his crimes - what a nasty, evil, dispicable man!!!

I agree with every word.

#4   2012/10/05 05:32PM
    PKaBigFan

Quote InCanada: I hope the new writers revamp this character and make him less of a terror. People keep saying he's the backbone of the show. I do not see it at all. He could leave and I couldn't care less. He needs redeeming.

MAB had strayed so far away from what Bill had started it's unbelievable. TGVN is not a tyrant never was before. He's ruthless there is a difference. I too hope the new writer sticks with what he said he was going to do. Work the core characters back to what they were and build out from there. He said he can't undo MAB's writing but he was a writer for the show back when there was a strike. He say's he knows the show's history and won't insult the long time viewers with rewriting the past. I can not wait to see the new writers work

#5   2012/10/05 05:52PM
    romablueyes

Funny how Tucker did not reveal the fact that he showed Sharon the picture of Victor and the nun.

#6   2012/10/05 10:54PM
    weatherholt3

Quote romablueyes: Funny how Tucker did not reveal the fact that he showed Sharon the picture of Victor and the nun.

Victor already knew it was Tucker that show Sharon the picture I'm glad Tucker is standing up for Sharon

#7   2012/10/06 05:43AM
    Ebybrowempoly

not happy the way tucker used sharon and then turn his back on her when she needed a friend but he isn't as nasty as victor. he was right amd mrs c needs to remember her part as well. i hope tucker stays in gc . i hope he and jack up and bring victor down .i would love to see tunker really be a true friend to sharon and really help her. shoe her that she is stronger than she thinks snd show that she is smart not just another pretty face.

#8   2012/10/06 05:44AM
    cutemama

Good morning. In a few weeks we will know which direction GC folks will be heading, especially Tucker, Sharon, Phyllis and others. Interesting!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list