List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick Newman Thread Bash away

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick Newman Thread Bash away

Started by carsel at 2012/10/05 03:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/08 04:37PM, Views: 949, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/05 03:55PM
    Nick Newman Thread Bash away
    carsel

Okay im not a huge fan of Phyllis or Sharon but how are they always the ones being called disrespectful names when Nick is no better. When he was with Sharon he cheated on her with multiple people throughout their marriage the last one being Phyllis. Then he marries Phyllis and cheats on her multiple times with Sharon. No one has cheated on him and I for one am glad he is getting what he deserves he is a dog and a pig. Not to mention he was about to hop in bed with Avery HIS WIFES SISTER but she turned him down. Just as much as Phyllis so called ruined their marriage and daughters life he was willing to do the same with Summers aunt.

#2   2012/10/05 05:04PM
    Re: Nick Newman Thread Bash away
    jilltidwell

Quote carsel: Okay im not a huge fan of Phyllis or Sharon but how are they always the ones being called disrespectful names when Nick is no better. When he was with Sharon he cheated on her with multiple people throughout their marriage the last one being Phyllis. Then he marries Phyllis and cheats on her multiple times with Sharon. No one has cheated on him and I for one am glad he is getting what he deserves he is a dog and a pig. Not to mention he was about to hop in bed with Avery HIS WIFES SISTER but she turned him down. Just as much as Phyllis so called ruined their marriage and daughters life he was willing to do the same with Summers aunt.

I agree. He was never there for Sharon when it really counted. But, he always made he was for Phyllis until her latest stunt. He didn't/ don't mind taking Faith from Sharon, but wouldn't take Summer away from Phyllis. Summer was smart and left herself.

#3   2012/10/05 05:26PM
    HappyDay62

I think it is clear that Nick is a very sanctimonious, judgmental hipocrit. Who does he think that he is? His wife needs him more than ever right now, and a man tells him that he wants his wife and all Nick is capable of is leaving his family. He is even willing to go cheat on his wife with her sister, luckily, at least, her sister tells him no and to go home to his wife. So, Phyllis is with Ronan and I can see why she would be. That man is there for her, good or bad. Nick always bails when the going gets rough and he always manages to blame everyone else for it. I have never, and I mean in all my time watching this show from day one, ever seen this man, ever man up in a crisis. Heck, he couldn't even be there to protect his father's company and take control. Instead he went whining to Vikki and made her CEO! Nick always blames Phyllis, he downs her to his family and his friends, and yet he demand loyalty? Nick is a child. He is so busy naval gazing that he wouldn't know how to man up if Mr. Clean jumped out of the bottle and gave him the muscles for it. He is a wimp. A daddy's boy. He don't deserve a woman, any woman. He isn't worth anything as a father either. He plays games with that. He sees himself as the better person, better than his wives and the better parent, better than his wives but yet he can go think that it is just fine to go cheat on your wife with her sister! They guy is trash! He is nothing but a tool and the biggest male idiot on daytime.

#4   2012/10/06 07:36AM
    bklynlady

Quote carsel: Okay im not a huge fan of Phyllis or Sharon but how are they always the ones being called disrespectful names when Nick is no better. When he was with Sharon he cheated on her with multiple people throughout their marriage the last one being Phyllis. Then he marries Phyllis and cheats on her multiple times with Sharon. No one has cheated on him and I for one am glad he is getting what he deserves he is a dog and a pig. Not to mention he was about to hop in bed with Avery HIS WIFES SISTER but she turned him down. Just as much as Phyllis so called ruined their marriage and daughters life he was willing to do the same with Summers aunt.

THANK YOU for this!! Nick is a sewer rat. I'm sick of the double standards with him, from his followers. Yet his same followers crucify and trash other male characters on this show and other shows, when Nick whores and treats them like yesterday's garbage.

Look at the beating Danny gets for being drawn to the woman, his heart beats for and wanting to have sex with her. He didn't treat Chris like a old used up rag and wanted to bring her down with charges. Nick is a zero loser and nothing to brag about.

#5   2012/10/06 08:08AM
    Ebybrowempoly

why should nick be there for phyllis when all she does is lie to him over and over. he was there by her side but the truth is she push nick away . why did she tell ronan what she did but not nick . i will say nick is scrum but all nick ask her to do was tell him the truth but phyllis didn't . up until now she was willing to let summer believe that she cheated on nick with ronan .in order to keeep keep what happen at the ph under wraps. so i guess a man is to be ok with all the lies his wife is telling him. when is nick to know the truth when phyllis tells him. that is what he has been trying to tell her .TELL ME THE TRUTH DON'T KEEP LYING TO ME YOUR HUSBAND . if it was nick telling the lies would be ok with phyllis walking away . a person can only take so many lies before they say stop .

#6   2012/10/07 01:05PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Ebybrowempoly: why should nick be there for phyllis when all she does is lie to him over and over. he was there by her side but the truth is she push nick away . why did she tell ronan what she did but not nick . i will say nick is scrum but all nick ask her to do was tell him the truth but phyllis didn't . up until now she was willing to let summer believe that she cheated on nick with ronan .in order to keeep keep what happen at the ph under wraps. so i guess a man is to be ok with all the lies his wife is telling him. when is nick to know the truth when phyllis tells him. that is what he has been trying to tell her .TELL ME THE TRUTH DON'T KEEP LYING TO ME YOUR HUSBAND . if it was nick telling the lies would be ok with phyllis walking away . a person can only take so many lies before they say stop .

Everything that Phyllis has ever told Nick, what does he do. He runs and tells Victor or Nikki or Victoria. Phyllis can't trust that he will keep her confidence. He is always complaining about Phyllis to his father his mother or his sister. Who would want to tell him anything. He is not trustworthy.

#7   2012/10/07 02:29PM
    bklynlady

Quote Ebybrowempoly: why should nick be there for phyllis when all she does is lie to him over and over. he was there by her side but the truth is she push nick away . why did she tell ronan what she did but not nick . i will say nick is scrum but all nick ask her to do was tell him the truth but phyllis didn't . up until now she was willing to let summer believe that she cheated on nick with ronan .in order to keeep keep what happen at the ph under wraps. so i guess a man is to be ok with all the lies his wife is telling him. when is nick to know the truth when phyllis tells him. that is what he has been trying to tell her .TELL ME THE TRUTH DON'T KEEP LYING TO ME YOUR HUSBAND . if it was nick telling the lies would be ok with phyllis walking away . a person can only take so many lies before they say stop .

The poster didn't make it all about Phyllis. The subject was on Sharon as well, and how his crapass character gets a pass like he's not guilty of foul behavior and mistreatment. Yet other male characters on this show and other shows get trashed talk and called non-reedemable for life. Nick is a sewer rat and rightfully deserves to be called on his ISH. No halo belongs on his head.

#8   2012/10/08 10:41AM
    bklynlady

Quote Sinny-0313: I almost think Nick is one of the characters MAB destroyed the most.. he is sickening.. such a nasty hypocrite..he loves conditionally.. he is a serial cheater who thinks it is ok for him to cheat.. it isn't his fault..*major eye roll*,, he is abusive.. I remember him telling Sharon he wished she had stayed dead,... he is not a nice man he just likes everyone to think he is..

he destroyed his childrens family both of them.. they ended cuz Nick couldn't keep it zipped..

and him trying to bed his wife's sister is freaking nasty.. shame on nick..

but they have made it real easy for me to never want phick again.. Nick is not a prize.. I hope Phyllis loses his number forever..

Avery can have him. He's no medal to win. A freaking loser.

#9   2012/10/08 10:56AM
    bukopandan

nick has been putting up with phyl's lies and distancing for so long. when he was with avery last, he made the point. yes, i'd have preferred that he'd not made a suggestion that they get together again, but unlike phyl he had been IN their marriage and had tried and tried to have a REAL marriage and be a husband to phyl. phyl was all about her secrets and deceptions. nick has felt rebuffed and without a full-fledged wife and marriage ever since saying the vows. he even felt that BEFORE the wedding and was counting on the wedding to make things better, not worse. and phyl has been a horndog ALL THIS TIME with ronan and been hanging all over him (and sometimes her door frame--she's practically like a dog humping a leg...those door scenes are so embarrassing) while saying the right things and making it sound as though she loves nick and can't imagine being unfaithful to him and has no desire to be with another man. just another one of the phreak's many lies!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list