List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Started by lolitaswan at 2012/10/05 02:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 04:33PM, Views: 2638, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2012/10/07 02:05PM
    Re: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN
    weatherholt3

Quote InCanada: I wonder whether this will be the end of Phick?

I'm hoping and praying it is pleas let it be

#32   2012/10/07 02:06PM
    Carolinda

Okay! Today, (Sunday)- I finally got a chance to watch the stories from Friday. Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door? Nick should had walked in and busted Phyllis & Ronan. Phyllis just continues to get away with everything, and never suffer for what she does, and I am sick of it. Let Nick find out about the two of them, so he can move on, and let Phyllis and Ronan do what they do, ogle each other.

#33   2012/10/07 02:57PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Carolinda: Okay! Today, (Sunday)- I finally got a chance to watch the stories from Friday. Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door? Nick should had walked in and busted Phyllis & Ronan. Phyllis just continues to get away with everything, and never suffer for what she does, and I am sick of it. Let Nick find out about the two of them, so he can move on, and let Phyllis and Ronan do what they do, ogle each other.

When Nick was separted from Phyllis and Sharon he always knocks on the door

#34   2012/10/07 03:27PM
    darkvixen

Carolinda: Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door?

It's not his front door. He moved out.

#35   2012/10/07 03:37PM
    rougelamour

PHONAN is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Wow, they were ON FIRE this week!

Who cares about Dickolas? His ass moved out and he's too buy making his own moves on Phyllis's sister. GMAB!

GO PHONAN!!!!

#36   2012/10/07 03:41PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote Carolinda: Okay! Today, (Sunday)- I finally got a chance to watch the stories from Friday. Tell me, when was the last time, you walked up, to knock on your own front-door? Nick should had walked in and busted Phyllis & Ronan. Phyllis just continues to get away with everything, and never suffer for what she does, and I am sick of it. Let Nick find out about the two of them, so he can move on, and let Phyllis and Ronan do what they do, ogle each other.

The penthouse is Phyllis's home, Nick was living there because Phyllis refused to move back to the tack house, which I totally agreed with! Nick had better knock! he is the one that walked out of his marriage, he can not just come and go as he pleases.

#37   2012/10/07 03:43PM
    chillepepper

Phylliss needs to get her life in order and so does whipped puppy. Ronan seems to want to totally tank his career for his and Red's bang sessions,well honey enjoy it while it lasts ,because guess who she'll blame if things go sour with Summer. You that's who because Ronan she only wants to have sex with you ,she isn't in love with you.She isn't capable of it. She loves her kids too ,but here she is,on her couch in her living room having sex,with a man that isn't much older than her son, and has serious issues. the fact that she said to that you were making things hard for her with the "affair lie" ,she is blaming you already. Wait until the trial is over she won't be needing you then. Although I'm sure JB well be out by then if he isn't already. But won't go off topic. Ronan ,honey you need to get out of this hot mess you've gotten yourself into. You need a younger woman in your life and to fix things with Nina. You must know that your mom loves you. She is always wanting to get closer.

#38   2012/10/07 03:47PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote chillepepper: Phylliss needs to get her life in order and so does whipped puppy. Ronan seems to want to totally tank his career for his and Red's bang sessions,well honey enjoy it while it lasts ,because guess who she'll blame if things go sour with Summer. You that's who because Ronan she only wants to have sex with you ,she isn't in love with you.She isn't capable of it. She loves her kids too ,but here she is,on her couch in her living room having sex,with a man that isn't much older than her son, and has serious issues. the fact that she said to that you were making things hard for her with the "affair lie" ,she is blaming you already. Wait until the trial is over she won't be needing you then. Although I'm sure JB well be out by then if he isn't already. But won't go off topic. Ronan ,honey you need to get out of this hot mess you've gotten yourself into. You need a younger woman in your life and to fix things with Nina. You must know that your mom loves you. She is always wanting to get closer.

Ronan was born 3 years before Nick, sorry, but some of us know the history of the show.

Ronan owes nothing to Nina, he has a mother and a father. Nina is just the woman that gave birth to him. And he does not need a "young" woman, he needs a woman, and evidently Ronan wants Phyllis.

#39   2012/10/07 04:25PM
    Sapora

Quote 77RestlessFan: Phyllis is not cheating on Nick. Nick left Phyllis. Then he tried to do her sister. All bets are off. Nick doesn't deserve fidelity. He deserves nothing.

True, but Phyllis doesn't deserve fidelity either!!

#40   2012/10/07 04:33PM
    chillepepper

I said nothing about Ronan owing Nina anything first off,secondly I know how old Ronan is suppose to be via the youtube scenes with Chloe,his ID read that he was born in 1980 which makes him 32.You may check if you like. I would imagine that Nick is pretty close to that if not older ,although you could be right. Thirdly Ronan may want Phyllis but she is only interested in sex if you watched the day she told him that it wasn't love before it was lust,and I can't imagine it's changed,sorry but Red is not in love with Ronan. Maybe I don't know all the history of the show,but the fact is that all I'm saying is he wrote that note to Nina before he left saying he was glad she found him and that he loved her and he called her Mom for the first time,so to me it's obvious that he does care about Nina and he thinks of her as his Mom. By the way his parents,the babybuyers are dead,so no he doesn't have them in his life anymore. This whole thing about how Maria Bell saw fit not to reconnect him with Nina makes no sense ,why have it written that he wrties this note to her and bring him back and not follow through with that part of the sl. just saying . More propping for the Red sl character. Hope that the new regime doesn't play favourites,she isn't the only one on here. she needs to be toned down and take a backseat for awhile. I know I'll cattch heck but it's JMO.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list