List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Started by lolitaswan at 2012/10/05 02:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 04:33PM, Views: 2591, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/05 08:23PM
    Re: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN
    HappyDay62

Quote Alicia8:
    Quote 77RestlessFan: I really wish that Phyllis has not slept with Ronan. But I can see how it happened. Nick left Phyllis the minute he found out about the hit and run. Phyllis was alone and Nick was at the GCAC at the bar getting drunk. He went back to her just to leave her again. I find it so ridiculous how he left her knowing that Ronan was in love with her. Phyllis didn't even know but Nick jumped all over her about it. So at a time when she needs him the most, he leaves her, and I don't care why. He as much as pushed her into the waiting arms of Ronan. He should have stayed until the crisis was over and then leave. That is what she did for him when he was up on murder charges. It was partly his own fault that he was in that trouble because he was going all over town threatening to kill Adam. he should have kept his mouth shut. Phyllis wanted to leave but she didn't she hung in there until he was cleared and then she left. I hope Ronan tells him off about how he failed Phyllis. Nick is not a man. Ronan is a man. Ronan may be wrong but he steps up. He is not about to leave Phyllis and he was working in her favor even before she had any idea that he was in love with her. Nick needs lessons in being a man and it would be great if Ronan teaches him a few.

I'm not a fan of Nick's but I think he tried his best to support Phyllis. He asked her not to keep things from him but she kept lying to him and doing things behind his back. Phyllis is very self-centered. At this point, Nick can't do anything to help her out of her legal problems so she is sleeping with a man who can.  

I wish that I could agree with you but after seeing how Ronan has handled Phyllis and how he has been there for her, every step of the way, mainly because he believes in her, he always knows how to get her to trust him. Nick just judges Phyllis. I never blamed her for not telling Nick anything. The first thing that he would do, would be to tell her to run to Avery with it and then he would judge her and go complain about her to his mommie, his daddy and his big sister. Who would trust that? Nick was not strong enough to pull his family together for Phyllis. He was looking for a way out the minute he heard that she was in trouble. He walked out on her because he realized that she couldn't trust him but he was inept in how to get her to trust him. Instead he just stood there weakly and told her that he didn't know if he could ever trust her now. What a wuss! Ronan has done none of that. He has been there for her and helped her because he knows who she is and he loves her. Nick loves himself first. Look, no man just leaves his wife, if he loves her, when a man tells him that he wants his wife! Nick did that. How could Phyllis ever trust a man who would do that? I know that I couldn't. Nick has failed every test in this marriage. He can't be there, he can't tough it out for his wife during the bad times, all he can do is try to play the perfect person in contrast. Like a child in a sibling rivalry war. Nick is inept. He is incompetent and he is impotent to be a real man. I don't blame Phyllis at all for not trusting Nick. I know that after watching how he handles anyone's confidences, I would never trust this big baby. Nick is a child. Ronan is a man.

#22   2012/10/05 08:23PM
    HappyDay62

Quote Alicia8:
    Quote 77RestlessFan: I really wish that Phyllis has not slept with Ronan. But I can see how it happened. Nick left Phyllis the minute he found out about the hit and run. Phyllis was alone and Nick was at the GCAC at the bar getting drunk. He went back to her just to leave her again. I find it so ridiculous how he left her knowing that Ronan was in love with her. Phyllis didn't even know but Nick jumped all over her about it. So at a time when she needs him the most, he leaves her, and I don't care why. He as much as pushed her into the waiting arms of Ronan. He should have stayed until the crisis was over and then leave. That is what she did for him when he was up on murder charges. It was partly his own fault that he was in that trouble because he was going all over town threatening to kill Adam. he should have kept his mouth shut. Phyllis wanted to leave but she didn't she hung in there until he was cleared and then she left. I hope Ronan tells him off about how he failed Phyllis. Nick is not a man. Ronan is a man. Ronan may be wrong but he steps up. He is not about to leave Phyllis and he was working in her favor even before she had any idea that he was in love with her. Nick needs lessons in being a man and it would be great if Ronan teaches him a few.

I'm not a fan of Nick's but I think he tried his best to support Phyllis. He asked her not to keep things from him but she kept lying to him and doing things behind his back. Phyllis is very self-centered. At this point, Nick can't do anything to help her out of her legal problems so she is sleeping with a man who can.  

I wish that I could agree with you but after seeing how Ronan has handled Phyllis and how he has been there for her, every step of the way, mainly because he believes in her, he always knows how to get her to trust him. Nick just judges Phyllis. I never blamed her for not telling Nick anything. The first thing that he would do, would be to tell her to run to Avery with it and then he would judge her and go complain about her to his mommie, his daddy and his big sister. Who would trust that? Nick was not strong enough to pull his family together for Phyllis. He was looking for a way out the minute he heard that she was in trouble. He walked out on her because he realized that she couldn't trust him but he was inept in how to get her to trust him. Instead he just stood there weakly and told her that he didn't know if he could ever trust her now. What a wuss! Ronan has done none of that. He has been there for her and helped her because he knows who she is and he loves her. Nick loves himself first. Look, no man just leaves his wife, if he loves her, when a man tells him that he wants his wife! Nick did that. How could Phyllis ever trust a man who would do that? I know that I couldn't. Nick has failed every test in this marriage. He can't be there, he can't tough it out for his wife during the bad times, all he can do is try to play the perfect person in contrast. Like a child in a sibling rivalry war. Nick is inept. He is incompetent and he is impotent to be a real man. I don't blame Phyllis at all for not trusting Nick. I know that after watching how he handles anyone's confidences, I would never trust this big baby. Nick is a child. Ronan is a man.

#23   2012/10/06 03:58AM
    jababy12

Quote Finally Free: Give me a break. Ronan and Phyllis are hot together. Phyllis should be with Ronan. He is the only one that has stood beside her this whole time.

Nick and Summer left her. "For better or worse".
    And yes, Nick can be a dog too!

Totally agree Ronan & Phyllis are sooooooo very sexy together ........bringing passion & excitement to this otherwise boring show....love them & want to see more & more of them.....

#24   2012/10/06 04:40AM
    flygirl1969

Quote Finally Free: Give me a break. Ronan and Phyllis are hot together. Phyllis should be with Ronan. He is the only one that has stood beside her this whole time.

Nick and Summer left her. "For better or worse".
    And yes, Nick can be a dog too!

Ronan stood by her alright by lying , tampering with evidence and witnesses and doing whatever it takes so that she won't have to pay for hitting 2 people and leaving them for dead in the street. I guess her lady parts are truly magical. Ronan has not a shred of integrity left.

#25   2012/10/06 05:06AM
    Ebybrowempoly

ronan has been with chole heather phyllis . so he is a man not maarried to anyone. now what he and phyllis did was soooo way wrong . all phyllis had to do was say no but did she no she was on him like white on rice. she cheated on nick with jack in thier home so why are so many shock that she cheated with ronan in the ph.

nick cheats phyllis cheats that is who they are. this time phyllis might have cross the line to where nick may not be able to forgive her . nick cares guilt with him for alot of things he has done to others .i fine phyllis funny . she saw nick kiss someone so instead of saying nick i see you she leaves and goes sex it up with the first man she can find. why is that why can't she just be mad . whu does she have to go bed someone.

#26   2012/10/07 12:37PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Ebybrowempoly: ronan has been with chole heather phyllis . so he is a man not maarried to anyone. now what he and phyllis did was soooo way wrong . all phyllis had to do was say no but did she no she was on him like white on rice. she cheated on nick with jack in thier home so why are so many shock that she cheated with ronan in the ph.

nick cheats phyllis cheats that is who they are. this time phyllis might have cross the line to where nick may not be able to forgive her . nick cares guilt with him for alot of things he has done to others .i fine phyllis funny . she saw nick kiss someone so instead of saying nick i see you she leaves and goes sex it up with the first man she can find. why is that why can't she just be mad . whu does she have to go bed someone.

So now Phyllis is wrong because she doesn't react the way you think she should. Well, ok.

#27   2012/10/07 01:14PM
    77RestlessFan

Phyllis is not cheating on Nick. Nick left Phyllis. Then he tried to do her sister. All bets are off. Nick doesn't deserve fidelity. He deserves nothing.

#28   2012/10/07 01:15PM
    janetb

I'm not a fan of Nick's but I think he tried his best to support Phyllis. He asked her not to keep things from him but she kept lying to him and doing things behind his back. Phyllis is very self-centered. At this point, Nick can't do anything to help her out of her legal problems so she is sleeping with a man who can.  [/quote]

Nick's solution to problems in his marriage is to find another woman,but Avery said no.He's no better than Phyllis but that doesn't make what she did right.Nick has tried to support her but she wouldn't tell him the truth and just kept lying.When her lies affected Summer,he had enough.Ronan encourages her in playing the victim,which is what she wants.

#29   2012/10/07 01:40PM
    InCanada

I wonder whether this will be the end of Phick?

#30   2012/10/07 02:02PM
    weatherholt3

How is it that Phyllis isnt cheating on Nick their married and having sex outside your marriage is cheating even if you are separated it is still cheating, well anyway thats my belief

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list