List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN

Started by lolitaswan at 2012/10/05 02:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 04:33PM, Views: 2634, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/05 06:04PM
    Re: Phyllis CHEATING on her Husband with RONAN
    HappyDay62

I don't condone Phyllis being with Ronan, but I am not surprised because Nick left her and Ronan has been there for her thought bad and good. He loves her and she needs someone who truly loves her right now. Her husband is a judgmental, sanctimonious hipocrit who expects perfection when he can't deliver it himself. I don't consider this cheating and I don't because Nick left her. He knew that she needed him and just today, before this happened, he basically told her that she was on her own because his kids needed him. That no good piece of pond scum garbage walked out on her and I don't care why anymore. She needs him and for as long as I have known this limp wimp, he has never been there for Phyllis when she needed him because he is capable of doing is judging her and finding fault with her while he runs her down to his family. He ain't nothing to speak of and frankly, he isn't good enough for Phyllis and never has been. I don't like Ronan and I don't condone what happened, but I don't consider it cheating. Nick walked out on his wife and to add insult to this injury, he was willing to go do her sister, if she would have said yes, yet he holds himself up to his chiildren as so honorable? That limp wimp couldn't pick chicken droppings in my backyard, he ain't that clean! Phyllis has been through hell and Ronan has been there for her and I am so glad that she has him, especially now. Nick is a pig. If he thinks that she is cheating, he needs to go look in the mirror and he will see exactly why.

#12   2012/10/05 06:09PM
    HappyDay62

Quote Rose63:
    Quote lolitaswan: I lost respect for Phyllis. I thought she was better than this. Their sex scene was disgusting. Phyllis acted like a horny dog in heat. The two of them were so gross! Full of lust and only caring about getting off.

Phyllis didn't think of her husband or daughter, she just wanted to get into Ronan's pants.

She only cares about SEX. Phyllis is a selfish shallow person.

I totally agree! It was disgusting and they don't make a good pair. Some thought it was so hot. I didnt think it was anything but disgusting.

I didn't like it either but I liked it better than watching Nick go after her sister, expecting her to cheat with him on her sister. That was much more low down to me that Phyllis being with Ronan. I understood that. I didn't understand Nick going after her sister.

#13   2012/10/05 06:17PM
    Its not real

Quote HappyDay62:
    Quote Rose63:
    Quote lolitaswan: I lost respect for Phyllis. I thought she was better than this. Their sex scene was disgusting. Phyllis acted like a horny dog in heat. The two of them were so gross! Full of lust and only caring about getting off.

Phyllis didn't think of her husband or daughter, she just wanted to get into Ronan's pants.

I totally agree! It was disgusting and they don't make a good pair. Some thought it was so hot. I didnt think it was anything but disgusting.

I didn't like it either but I liked it better than watching Nick go after her sister, expecting her to cheat with him on her sister. That was much more low down to me that Phyllis being with Ronan. I understood that. I didn't understand Nick going after her sister.

Look, Phyllis and Nick are both just hot for sex and the need for sex will trump any sense of loyalty or commitment for either of them.

I agree with whoever it was who said they should just stay together in an open marriage that allows them to shag whoever they want whenever they want. neither of them will ever be true or faithful so they might as well just admit it and live their lives accordingly.
    I laugh when I think back to all the flowery posts I read here when Phick was re=marrying...all the ones about how their love was so special and Phick was end game etc. etc.. Ha ha. Nick and Phyllis are just two aging sleazes, might as well stick together in name and do who ever is the flavour of the month in reality.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 06:17PM
    #14   2012/10/05 06:33PM
    77RestlessFan

I really wish that Phyllis has not slept with Ronan. But I can see how it happened. Nick left Phyllis the minute he found out about the hit and run. Phyllis was alone and Nick was at the GCAC at the bar getting drunk. He went back to her just to leave her again. I find it so ridiculous how he left her knowing that Ronan was in love with her. Phyllis didn't even know but Nick jumped all over her about it. So at a time when she needs him the most, he leaves her, and I don't care why. He as much as pushed her into the waiting arms of Ronan. He should have stayed until the crisis was over and then leave. That is what she did for him when he was up on murder charges. It was partly his own fault that he was in that trouble because he was going all over town threatening to kill Adam. he should have kept his mouth shut. Phyllis wanted to leave but she didn't she hung in there until he was cleared and then she left. I hope Ronan tells him off about how he failed Phyllis. Nick is not a man. Ronan is a man. Ronan may be wrong but he steps up. He is not about to leave Phyllis and he was working in her favor even before she had any idea that he was in love with her. Nick needs lessons in being a man and it would be great if Ronan teaches him a few.

#15   2012/10/05 06:34PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote HappyDay62:
    Quote Rose63:

I bet he thought that if she was willing to have an affair with him before she'd be willing to do it again.
    never cared for avery, but she scored sone points with me. Good for her¡

#16   2012/10/05 06:39PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote HappyDay62:
    Quote Rose63:

I bet he thought that if she was willing to have an affair with him before she'd be willing to do it again.

I agree. I loved it that Avery said no. Nick just wanted to use her for a roll in the hay, He is not and never has been in love with Avery. He wanted sex and since he and Phyllis are not together he knew Avery was single so he tried to get her to betray her sister. It was really insulting to Avery to be honest,.

#17   2012/10/05 06:50PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote HappyDay62:
    Quote Rose63:

I agree. I loved it that Avery said no. Nick just wanted to use her for a roll in the hay, He is not and never has been in love with Avery. He wanted sex and since he and Phyllis are not together he knew Avery was single so he tried to get her to betray her sister. It was really insulting to Avery to be honest,.

I agree with your statement especially the insulting Avery! What a low life Nick can be

#18   2012/10/05 06:54PM
    HappyDay62

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote HappyDay62:
    Quote Rose63:

She scored some points, but I am waiting to see Nick go whining to her about Phyllis and Ronan and Summer seeing them, even though Phyllis doesn't even know it. If she can tell Nick to take a hike on that one, then she will be redeemed for me. Summer is her niece and how would it be for her if she did Nick now that Summer knows her? Nick such a hipocrit. He brags on being the good father and yet he goes to his daughter's aunt to bed her while married to her sister! What a jerk!

#19   2012/10/05 07:25PM
    navitavi

The way Phyllis was on Ronan today, I half expected her to keep slinking down to the bullseye. That was way hot.

#20   2012/10/05 07:26PM
    Alicia8

Quote 77RestlessFan: I really wish that Phyllis has not slept with Ronan. But I can see how it happened. Nick left Phyllis the minute he found out about the hit and run. Phyllis was alone and Nick was at the GCAC at the bar getting drunk. He went back to her just to leave her again. I find it so ridiculous how he left her knowing that Ronan was in love with her. Phyllis didn't even know but Nick jumped all over her about it. So at a time when she needs him the most, he leaves her, and I don't care why. He as much as pushed her into the waiting arms of Ronan. He should have stayed until the crisis was over and then leave. That is what she did for him when he was up on murder charges. It was partly his own fault that he was in that trouble because he was going all over town threatening to kill Adam. he should have kept his mouth shut. Phyllis wanted to leave but she didn't she hung in there until he was cleared and then she left. I hope Ronan tells him off about how he failed Phyllis. Nick is not a man. Ronan is a man. Ronan may be wrong but he steps up. He is not about to leave Phyllis and he was working in her favor even before she had any idea that he was in love with her. Nick needs lessons in being a man and it would be great if Ronan teaches him a few.

I'm not a fan of Nick's but I think he tried his best to support Phyllis. He asked her not to keep things from him but she kept lying to him and doing things behind his back. Phyllis is very self-centered. At this point, Nick can't do anything to help her out of her legal problems so she is sleeping with a man who can.  

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list