List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/05 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 05:09PM, Views: 1073, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/10/06 08:27PM
    Re: Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship
    77RestlessFan

Quote VanillaDP: without cheating involved? I think maybe her & Jack (although not sure if he was with Diane..?). Have there been any relationships without someone doing the cheating? Michael maybe...?

When Ronan and Phyllis first got together neither of them was married or otherwise committed. When she started with Jack neither of them was married or otherwise committed. Jack and Diane were never married and had broken up long before Phyllis came on the scene.

#12   2012/10/06 08:37PM
    VanillaDP

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote VanillaDP: without cheating involved? I think maybe her & Jack (although not sure if he was with Diane..?). Have there been any relationships without someone doing the cheating? Michael maybe...?

When Ronan and Phyllis first got together neither of them was married or otherwise committed. When she started with Jack neither of them was married or otherwise committed. Jack and Diane were never married and had broken up long before Phyllis came on the scene.

Yes but at that time Ronan and Phyllis weren't in a "relationship". It can only be assumed at this point that they are headed towards one. I figured Jack was about the only one. Jack was the only one that truly loved her. It is ashame what she did to poor Jack.

#13   2012/10/07 07:59AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

Yes but at that time Ronan and Phyllis weren't in a "relationship". It can only be assumed at this point that they are headed towards one. I figured Jack was about the only one. Jack was the only one that truly loved her. It is ashame what she did to poor Jack.

Ronan and Phyllis were in a relationship, they were a couple. They broke up and Ronan left town. Then he came back and wanted to continue but Phyllis was married.

#14   2012/10/07 02:05PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Phyllis flirts and plays coy and then jumps in bed.

That is what she has always done.

#15   2012/10/07 04:47PM
    VanillaDP

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

Ronan and Phyllis were in a relationship, they were a couple. They broke up and Ronan left town. Then he came back and wanted to continue but Phyllis was married.

I don't remember them being a couple at all, just having sex in a Roach Motel with Nick catching them together once. Were they even out in the open?

#16   2012/10/07 04:50PM
    dragonflydre...

Quote Mikichan: I don't think so. There is never the real "courting" process featured with her character- dinners out, befriending someone first, getting to know them. It's video games and sex. Even Ronan coming to see her, show support turned into sex. Her "relationships" never last because there is no substance with them, along with her lies and deception.

Exactly... She wouldn't know what a "real" relationship was if it hit her upside the head!!!

#17   2012/10/07 05:09PM
    VanillaDP

Quote dragonflydreamin:
    Quote Mikichan: I don't think so. There is never the real "courting" process featured with her character- dinners out, befriending someone first, getting to know them. It's video games and sex. Even Ronan coming to see her, show support turned into sex. Her "relationships" never last because there is no substance with them, along with her lies and deception.

Exactly... She wouldn't know what a "real" relationship was if it hit her upside the head!!!

They could try it for a change. Also, putting her with someone more age-appropriate would be a refreshing change as well.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list