List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/05 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/07 05:09PM, Views: 1057, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/05 02:51PM
    Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship
    VanillaDP

without cheating involved? I think maybe her & Jack (although not sure if he was with Diane..?). Have there been any relationships without someone doing the cheating? Michael maybe...?

#2   2012/10/05 02:53PM
    Re: Does skanky Phyllis EVER start a relationship
    VanillaDP

:D Oh and Nick giving up on her...LOL! Great!

#3   2012/10/05 05:40PM
    Mikichan

I don't think so. There is never the real "courting" process featured with her character- dinners out, befriending someone first, getting to know them. It's video games and sex. Even Ronan coming to see her, show support turned into sex. Her "relationships" never last because there is no substance with them, along with her lies and deception.

#4   2012/10/05 06:33PM
    Its not real

Quote Mikichan: I don't think so. There is never the real "courting" process featured with her character- dinners out, befriending someone first, getting to know them. It's video games and sex. Even Ronan coming to see her, show support turned into sex. Her "relationships" never last because there is no substance with them, along with her lies and deception.

I don't think Phyllis purposely sets out to cheat.

I think she gets an itch on and she satisfies it, with whoever is handy and willing. If cheating is involved, she certainly doesn't care, but she doesn't purposely go out to break up relationships she just never considers anyone but herself so relationships are not of any concern to her.

#5   2012/10/05 06:41PM
    masamf

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Mikichan: I don't think so. There is never the real "courting" process featured with her character- dinners out, befriending someone first, getting to know them. It's video games and sex. Even Ronan coming to see her, show support turned into sex. Her "relationships" never last because there is no substance with them, along with her lies and deception.

I think she gets an itch on and she satisfies it, with whoever is handy and willing. If cheating is involved, she certainly doesn't care, but she doesn't purposely go out to break up relationships she just never considers anyone but herself so relationships are not of any concern to her.

Hasn't ole Phyl always accused Sharon of self medcating with men and sex? LOL, well well well, lookie lookie, kettle meet pot, LOL.

#6   2012/10/05 10:18PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Its not real:

She certainly went out looking for Danny and deliberately ruined his marriage. Oh, and...there's a cream for that itch of hers! LOL

#7   2012/10/06 05:12AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote Its not real:

She certainly went out looking for Danny and deliberately ruined his marriage. Oh, and...there's a cream for that itch of hers! LOL

you are so right she set out to break up danny and chris . so she could have him . but the only man i really like her with was jack until she turn on jack for victor. phyllis should be careful . she might one day wake up and really be alone .she will turn otu to be yesterday news and we know many don't care about yesterday news.

#8   2012/10/06 06:01PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote VanillaDP:
    Quote Its not real:

you are so right she set out to break up danny and chris . so she could have him . but the only man i really like her with was jack until she turn on jack for victor. phyllis should be careful . she might one day wake up and really be alone .she will turn otu to be yesterday news and we know many don't care about yesterday news.

She needs to pay for her bad deeds. I can understand her getting away with some of them as a villian but BB would not have written such unsatisfying drivel.

#9   2012/10/06 06:19PM
    Rilynne

Quote masamf:
    Quote Its not real:

Hasn't ole Phyl always accused Sharon of self medcating with men and sex? LOL, well well well, lookie lookie, kettle meet pot, LOL.

Exactly, that is what I can't stand about Phyllis, her hypocritical self-centered ways. The show needs a villian and she is a good one. But she does criticize others for the same things she does also. Does she realize or is she that self involved she doesn't see it.

#10   2012/10/06 07:56PM
    VanillaDP

Quote Rilynne: Exactly, that is what I can't stand about Phyllis, her hypocritical self-centered ways. The show needs a villian and she is a good one. But she does criticize others for the same things she does also. Does she realize or is she that self involved she doesn't see it.

She is that self involved. Therefore, that makes her the most selfish AND most hypocritical character on the show. The worst kind of person there is...which is why I hate her so much. Clean ya own damn house before bitchin about somebody else's, Phyllis!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list