List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/05 02:07PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 10:47AM, Views: 2808, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/10/06 10:31AM
    Re: Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri
    janetb

After all these years Sharon finally sees the real Victor Newman.He did use her and isn't sorry but she's not blameless in all this.She did destroy the prenup,damage his company and let his family think he was dead.She was too quick to trust Tucker and now blames him for her problems.I't not like she knew him well and they were friends.Victor has treated many people badly and got away with it.Seeing him in financial trouble now is well deserved payback.How will Phyllis react when she finds out that Summer saw her and Ronan together.She'll probably tell Nick that she felt so alone because he left and Ronan was the only one who cared so she just had to have sex with him.Christine and Michael now know about the rug in the dumpster and that Kevin and Ronan were there.Heather was there as well so Ronan can't talk his way out of this one.I hope he gets put on the stand and has to admit what he did to protect Phyllis or goes to jail for perjury.Kevin will be in trouble too,but should never have helped Phyllis move Tim's body.He didn't owe her anything and should have left.

#22   2012/10/06 10:46AM
    rediculous

Quote janetb: After all these years Sharon finally sees the real Victor Newman.He did use her and isn't sorry but she's not blameless in all this.She did destroy the prenup,damage his company and let his family think he was dead.She was too quick to trust Tucker and now blames him for her problems.I't not like she knew him well and they were friends.Victor has treated many people badly and got away with it.Seeing him in financial trouble now is well deserved payback.How will Phyllis react when she finds out that Summer saw her and Ronan together.She'll probably tell Nick that she felt so alone because he left and Ronan was the only one who cared so she just had to have sex with him.Christine and Michael now know about the rug in the dumpster and that Kevin and Ronan were there.Heather was there as well so Ronan can't talk his way out of this one.I hope he gets put on the stand and has to admit what he did to protect Phyllis or goes to jail for perjury.Kevin will be in trouble too,but should never have helped Phyllis move Tim's body.He didn't owe her anything and should have left.

Great post, I agree with every word!!

#23   2012/10/06 10:47AM
    rediculous

Quote blubird: Thanks for the great update Red... I missed yesterdays episode, also getting pie ready for Thanksgiving.. Im really looking forward to Mondays show.

Happy Thanksgiving to your family also!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also blubird!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list