List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/05 02:07PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 10:47AM, Views: 2772, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/05 02:55PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri
    rediculous

It's still the same Summer reng.

#12   2012/10/05 03:03PM
    granny45

I'll bet Abby saves the day. She has been buying up stock in NE. She has always felt guilty for the way she has acted up and for the decision to sue Victor and she will give her Daddy back his company! I would love it if they write the story this way!! That way Abby can stick it to Sharon for selling her horses also!!! As a fellow pet lover, I would love to see Sharon pay for that dirty deed!!!

#13   2012/10/05 03:43PM
    habbyfan

Lots of intrigue today Red. I guess their will be an upheaval at NE.The Newman Family deserve it.So very unhappy to see Summer experience that scene,no kid needs that. Sharon looks so lovely.What can I say about Tucker.

Thanks for the recap and spoilers.

I was busy making pie dough for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family!!!

#14   2012/10/05 03:53PM
    barkingdog

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of our Canadian friends.

Well one thing for sure we don't have to watch to much more of MAB messed up writing 1 more week YEA!!!

#15   2012/10/05 03:53PM
    rediculous

Quote habbyfan: Lots of intrigue today Red. I guess their will be an upheaval at NE.The Newman Family deserve it.So very unhappy to see Summer experience that scene,no kid needs that. Sharon looks so lovely.What can I say about Tucker.

Thanks for the recap and spoilers.

I was busy making pie dough for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family!!!

Sad for Summer, no kid should ever have to see their mother spread eagled on a sofa with some guy, cheating on her father.

Sharon did look absolutely beautiful today.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also, enjoy your turkey and your pie!!

#16   2012/10/05 05:31PM
    InCanada

Watching today's Canadian. I'm loving Sharon, how she shashayed into the old goat's office.

Ronan is beyond repair. Wow.

#17   2012/10/05 05:48PM
    romablueyes

What bothered me was how Abby told Sharon that Faith is better off without her mother, then later tells Summer your mother is still your mother. Give me a break.

#18   2012/10/05 05:53PM
    InCanada

Quote romablueyes: What bothered me was how Abby told Sharon that Faith is better off without her mother, then later tells Summer your mother is still your mother. Give me a break.

I noticed that too. We can only chalk it up to MAB's horrifc writing of Sharon! The woman who deliberately mowed down two people is considered a saint over Shar. I'm so glad that clown has been fired. I hope she never touches another soap or show ever again!

#19   2012/10/05 05:55PM
    romablueyes

Quote InCanada:
    Quote romablueyes: What bothered me was how Abby told Sharon that Faith is better off without her mother, then later tells Summer your mother is still your mother. Give me a break.

I noticed that too. We can only chalk it up to MAB's horrifc writing of Sharon! The woman who deliberately mowed down two people is considered a saint over Shar. I'm so glad that clown has been fired. I hope she never touches another soap or show ever again!

Amen to that!

#20   2012/10/06 09:29AM
    blubird

Thanks for the great update Red... I missed yesterdays episode, also getting pie ready for Thanksgiving.. Im really looking forward to Mondays show.

Happy Thanksgiving to your family also!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list