List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/05 02:07PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 10:47AM, Views: 2815, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/05 02:07PM
    Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri
    rediculous

Phyllis and Ronan together after love making, we can't do this again she tells him. She gets a call that her trial begins tomorrow, she and Ronan go over the details, they get Kevin over to make sure he won't spill the beans. Meanwhile Christine is ragging on Michael, she goes over some of the files, finds a parking ticket for Kevin written two days after Tim's death, parked near Phyllis penthouse, they call in the trooper who wrote the ticket, he said Kevin told him he was just parked there to take a leak by the dumpster , but they saw no evidence of that, so they checked the dumpster and found a carpet, he tells them he was going to send it to the lab, "well, why didn't you" Michael asks,the trooper said because agent Malloy told them there was no need to. They will bring Kevin back in for questioning.

Sharon trying to get Avery to talk to Victor for her, Abby shows up and she and Sharon have words, Avery won't help Sharon.

Tucker goes to Victor and in exchange for Victor dropping the charges against Sharon ,he will give him BON. Victor agrees but Sharon has to agree to the annulment and drop the abandonment charge. Sharon goes to Victors office and signs the papers Victor has drawn up.

Summer and Abby talking, Summer says Phyllis is the worst mother ever and she wishes she would go away and never return, Abby says Phyllis is not her favorite person but Summer should at least go and talk to her. Summer does and walks in on Ronan and Phlllis making out again on that sofa.. Summer walks out, looking sick. Phyllis doesn't even know she was there. Phyllis tells Ronan she is terrified and she needs someone to hold on to, well hold onto me he tells her and she does!!!

The SEC talks to Genn and Tucker, they blame each other for any damage done.

Tucker tries to talk to Sharon, she tells him to go to Hell. She doesn't know what he just did for her with Victor.

Sharon sold off Victors personal Newman stock. Enough stock that Victor doesn't have controlling interest anymore and if anyone were to gather enough stock... Victor would lose NE

Jack tells to Gen that he doesn't have enough NE stock to cause any damage. Gen tells him she took the money that Tucker gave her and bought shares. She offers them to Jack.

#2   2012/10/05 02:17PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Oct 5 Fri
    FL senior fan

This is dynamite news! Thanks
    So TUCKER is feeling pretty bad for using her and does help her out. I'm glad she is gonna be free and hoping the spoiler about HER burning the farm down is not true; why more trouble? Perhaps it will be an accident?!!
    So Chris finds more info to make her doubt Ronan; I knew she'd return to town to "clean house"...look out Michael, she'll be on you soon.
    So who will have the most Newman stock now? Abby, Jack, Adam, Gen?? Will we see Jack and Gen together again?
    I wouldn't mind that. I think she really learned her lesson.

Thanks RED!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 02:17PM
    #3   2012/10/05 02:17PM
    Castro

Thanks Red

So, Victor gets BON but loses controlling interest in NE. Oh well There's plenty of blame to go around Maybe Abby, Nick & Victoria can give Victor BACK the shares they have in NE so he can regain controlling interest. They already have $500 Million EACH!!! It's the least his Brats can do being they're the reason Victor had to take the company public

One question, why wasn't Avery informed of Sharon selling the shares? She is Victor's attorney, hence, she was Sharon's attorney AND NE's top attorney That MAB is gawd awful

Even though Super Brat gets on my nerves, I feel sorry for her having to walk in on her self-centered mother making out with Ronan (First Daniel walking in on her and Nick and now this). That must feel like a punch in the gut! That poor child. It must hurt her so bad to know that if her father saw what she saw... Well, Phyllis may not be going to jail but she most definitely will LOSE in the long run. Again, I feel sorry for SuperBrat NOT Phyllis On another note, maybe she'll be pregnant for Ronan

Whatever Michael! If he had known about the rug and that Kevin was at his BFF's house with Dr Tim's dead body...he would have gotten rid of the evidence too

Interesting that Jack will temporarily have the upper hand on Victor Note the word temporarily.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 02:22PM
    #4   2012/10/05 02:34PM
    valleycliffe

thank you rediculous,,

so, was this the eppy that summer tells nick about what she saw?

#5   2012/10/05 02:36PM
    countryMomof4

No, that will be Monday for us in Canada.

#6   2012/10/05 02:37PM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe: thank you rediculous,,

so, was this the eppy that summer tells nick about what she saw?

No valley she tells him in Mondays Can show. The preview showed her telling him though !

#7   2012/10/05 02:43PM
    KeepingItReal

Nice to see what I've been saying about Summer actually happened. It's just sad and never should of went down like that. smh

Thanks for the update Red!

Have a fab weekend all and to my fellow Canadian's Happy Thanksgiving.

Peace

#8   2012/10/05 02:47PM
    rediculous

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Keeping and all other Canucks!!

#9   2012/10/05 02:51PM
    reng

Was there anybody new in the show opener today?

Was this the Summer we've been seeing or the newest Summer?

#10   2012/10/05 02:55PM
    countryMomof4

^^^^This wasn't NuSummer.

Thanks red! Happy Turkey!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list