List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: does anyone remember

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

does anyone remember

Started by sugar543_99 at 2012/10/05 06:44AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 10:40AM, Views: 777, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/10/05 06:44AM
    does anyone remember
    sugar543_99

when Paul was at the graveyard after everyone left the funeral. then he heard something and there was something in the bush (an angel?) do you think that this is the memory card that was in the laptop? I just thought of this scenerio so I am only guessing.

#2   2012/10/05 11:11PM
    Re: does anyone remember
    sugar543_99

Quote sugar543_99: when Paul was at the graveyard after everyone left the funeral. then he heard something and there was something in the bush (an angel?) do you think that this is the memory card that was in the laptop? I just thought of this scenerio so I am only guessing.

I guess noone does remember this scene,anyone?????

#3   2012/10/06 12:34AM
    Wombat_........

I just watched it again, and Paul heard something and asked if someone was there. The camera didn't show a bush, it panned down to the ground where it showed a set of Rosary beads with a gold cross...I think that was pointing us to Isabella.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRGfFSXdPAs

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 12:41AM
    #4   2012/10/06 10:33AM
    janeh

Quote Wombat_.........: I just watched it again, and Paul heard something and asked if someone was there. The camera didn't show a bush, it panned down to the ground where it showed a set of Rosary beads with a gold cross...I think that was pointing us to Isabella.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRGfFSXdPAs

agree

#5   2012/10/06 10:40AM
    dairymaid

I remember it and I think that Isabelle is setting Paul up. I am also wondering how she manages to leave the mental hospital to be doing the things she is doing. Also, I believe that she kidnapped Daisy to keep her from testifying for Paul. I am just hoping that Eden remembers more before this stupid situation gets any worse! Paul can't seem to get a break!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list