List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/04 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 02:12PM, Views: 3749, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/10/05 09:35PM
    Re: **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???
    yandrfanx_

Quote luvbuzz:
    Quote yandrfanx_: It's not Heather and she doesn't know who Isabella is so your wrong with this one.

We do not know if Heather contacted or was contacted by Isabella after Ricky's death...We don't know everything until the writers make us privy to it...THAT is what makes it a mystery.

Well it's not Heather and I don't think she contacted Isabella so it's not either of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 09:36PM
    #22   2012/10/06 03:07AM
    Williams Family

Heather loves Paul and told him he was a good father several times. She's an honest woman. As long as she was mad at him for not being involved in her life as a father when she was a kid, she was telling him to his face.

She was at the station with Ronan when she heard about the shooting. She learned by Michael that Ricky was the one who got shot. She stayed with Lauren at the bar and never went upstairs. She was devastated when Paul wanted to plead guilty, she suggested that Eden tried hypnosis. She can't be the one sending the flowers. She had no rosary at Ricky's funeral and she was at the station when Paul heard noises at the grave site.

#23   2012/10/06 06:27AM
    lovinsoaps23

You can never out guess these writers and their strange ideas.

#24   2012/10/06 08:38AM
    lisa diane

you know this would be a very twisted ending to this storyline but a good one i might add. You might be on to something. I too had doubt when she got rid of evidence all of Ricky's stuff and that she won't tell Paul bout the flowers this is all information that could help Paul out she is a lawyer she should know this stuff and she does, but maybe she wants to put Paul under a bus. Wait maybe it isn't the right Heather maybe its the new sheilia lol. But i really can't wait to see how this ends.

#25   2012/10/06 08:42AM
    lisa diane

hearing all of the different ways that this might happen is very exciting to see lol, i just agreed with the OP about what she thinks may happen but yours is logic too, Poor Paul both kids dead though that is horrible. But I can see it going this way too for one how many Heathers did they have (and this is my favorite)? They may be tired of the character and just kill her off. So good idea here also.

#26   2012/10/06 08:45AM
    lisa diane

if she really forgave him for the past and she really thought he was a great father then why doesn't she call him dad? instead calls him Paul? maybe deep down she still does have resitement and she may have some mental going on that we do not know of, sometimes they have us believe that a character is so good but at the end make them a basket case.

#27   2012/10/06 02:12PM
    Williams Family

Listen to Heather more carefully; She calls Paul "Dad" more and more often.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list