List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/04 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 02:12PM, Views: 3769, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/05 12:34PM
    Re: **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???
    granny45

Quote yandrfanx_: Ok this is so not true and Heather is not Pauls Nemesis, she would never hurt Paul by seeking revenge

I totally agree. Heather would not hurt Paul.

#12   2012/10/05 12:49PM
    janesBydiction

That would be epic. Soooo soapy.

Bill Bell would do this. Not so sure MAB could pull this one off.

#13   2012/10/05 01:00PM
    luvbuzz

Quote Blue 501: Now LuvBuzz, you are confusing old Blue. You just said it was Isabella 2 days ago (and I agreed with you). Now you say it might be Heather (& that makes sense too). You are just too quick for me.
    I think that Heather was molested by her step-father and that is what provoked April to shoot him, after years of putting up with his abuse herself.
    That kind of stuff leaves life long scars, as does rape (I get so mad when I hear some politican proclaim that a woman can not get pregnant if it's really rape. How absurd & cruel!) Heather may very well still blame Paul for not rescuing her from that.

I know Blue! I'm confused too!!! Just trying to figure this caper out. Maybe Heather & Isabella hooked up & are in cahoots...but I am leaning toward Heather but can't figure out where she turned on Paul so drastically. Let's face it she has not been the most rationally thinking one when it comes to dulling lines between her personal and professional life & may have a screw or two that need tightening. It is the whole flower thing that concerns me. WOW would this ever DEVASTATE Paul!!! I hope I am wrong. I like Jennifer Landon & would RATHER see the last Heather do this to Paul even though I did not care for her portrayal of the character.

#14   2012/10/05 01:16PM
    Lady53

NO NOT AT ALL...She loves him to much

I think they will write Heather out by it being Isabella and she kills Heather as revenge for Paul shooting Ricky.

An eye for an eye kind of thing. You took my child I will take yours

ETA:
    Yeah I know Ricky was Paul's but in Isabella's mind she probably doesn't see it that way because Ricky was raised by his grandparents Isabella's parents.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 01:18PM
    #15   2012/10/05 02:33PM
    Blue 501

Quote Paggie:
    Quote Blue 501: Now LuvBuzz, you are confusing old Blue. You just said it was Isabella 2 days ago (and I agreed with you). Now you say it might be Heather (& that makes sense too). You are just too quick for me.
    I think that Heather was molested by her step-father and that is what provoked April to shoot him, after years of putting up with his abuse herself.
    That kind of stuff leaves life long scars, as does rape (I get so mad when I hear some politican proclaim that a woman can not get pregnant if it's really rape. How absurd & cruel!) Heather may very well still blame Paul for not rescuing her from that.

Again the writers would have to rewrite Heather's the back story for this to even start to be plausible. Heather was not molested by her step father. She adored him and was devastated when April killed him. April stabbed him with a letter opener because he threatened to hurt Heather. That whole story and Heather's relationship with Paul has already had closure. I think this speculation is way too out there to have any kind of credibility. Heather loves her Dad. Period. There's nothing in any scene or script to suggest otherwise. The Isabella or the Brana grandparents motivation makes much more sense storywise.

I guess I missed that but I seem to recall a conversation between Ricky & Heather in which she filled him in on what a nightmare her life had been with her stepfather. Ricky was jealous b/c he thought she had had a good life & Paul had always loved her while he felt rejected. She set him straight. Does anyone else remember that? It was in the last year.I hope I was not hallucinating.

#16   2012/10/05 02:44PM
    luvbuzz

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Paggie:

Again the writers would have to rewrite Heather's the back story for this to even start to be plausible. Heather was not molested by her step father. She adored him and was devastated when April killed him. April stabbed him with a letter opener because he threatened to hurt Heather. That whole story and Heather's relationship with Paul has already had closure. I think this speculation is way too out there to have any kind of credibility. Heather loves her Dad. Period. There's nothing in any scene or script to suggest otherwise. The Isabella or the Brana grandparents motivation makes much more sense storywise.

I guess I missed that but I seem to recall a conversation between Ricky & Heather in which she filled him in on what a nightmare her life had been with her stepfather. Ricky was jealous b/c he thought she had had a good life & Paul had always loved her while he felt rejected. She set him straight. Does anyone else remember that? It was in the last year.I hope I was not hallucinating.

I remember something to that affect. Heather still has deep issues regarding Paul. She did not LIKE Ricky but was warming up to him. I remember her being concerned that Paul was just imagining Ricky being sinister. I think in her heart she identifies with Ricky even though he hurt her.

#17   2012/10/05 03:45PM
    johndeere

it cannot be heather.as she was standing by rickys grave we saw the person with the cloke on.

#18   2012/10/05 04:02PM
    luvbuzz

Quote johndeere: it cannot be heather.as she was standing by rickys grave we saw the person with the cloke on.

AH! She still could be behind it and working with Isabella.

#19   2012/10/05 08:27PM
    yandrfanx_

It's not Heather and she doesn't know who Isabella is so your wrong with this one.

#20   2012/10/05 09:26PM
    luvbuzz

Quote yandrfanx_: It's not Heather and she doesn't know who Isabella is so your wrong with this one.

We do not know if Heather contacted or was contacted by Isabella after Ricky's death...We don't know everything until the writers make us privy to it...THAT is what makes it a mystery.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list