List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???

Started by luvbuzz at 2012/10/04 08:14PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/06 02:12PM, Views: 3748, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/04 08:14PM
    **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???
    luvbuzz

On the other Paul's Nemesis thread snookie63 speculated that Ricky is alive and working with Heather to get Paul convicted. BRILLIANT!
    I agree with some of her theory. However, I think Ricky IS dead but that Heather is out to get Paul...It all makes sense now. PERHAPS HEATHER has been leaving the flowers for Ricky daily. It was weird that she said she would keep the knowledge of the mysterious flowers from Paul.
    Perhaps she has deep rooted issues regarding Paul's abandonment herself & Ricky.
    She could be harboring mental derangement that runs in her family since her brother had it as well as her Aunt Patty...
    Besides, what better way for them to write her off the show! The more I look back at the story line and her access to Ricky's things, the more I am convinced!...She had the snow globe & easily could have planted evidence in it. She got rid of Rickey's computer. She as the DA could have easily had access to the knife that night to hide it...I must look back to vids of the shooting. Heather WAS in that vicinity when it all happened.

#2   2012/10/04 08:24PM
    Re: **OMG! could HEATHER be Paul's NEMESIS!!???
    LucyT

I was wondering the same thing

#3   2012/10/04 08:42PM
    luvbuzz

Quote LucyT: I was wondering the same thing

It all adds up! Heather could even be working with Isabella to revenge Ricky's death. She could be acting on her own though because she has all the means & motive to pull it off. SHE was the one who insisted Christine be taken off Paul's case too.

#4   2012/10/04 09:35PM
    Paggie

Quote luvbuzz:

It all adds up! Heather could even be working with Isabella to revenge Ricky's death. She could be acting on her own though because she has all the means & motive to pull it off. SHE was the one who insisted Christine be taken off Paul's case too.

Except her entire back story would have to be rewritten.
    Heather never knew Isabella - they have never met. Isabella has been catatonic for x no of years. Heather didn't like Ricky. She said so. Ricky caused her to be professionally and personally humiliated and drove her out of town. The reason she wanted Christine off Paul's case was that she didn't think Chris was giving it the priority it deserved once the hit and run was revealed. And she was right. Heather has agonized over her father's emotional health for months. They have a close relationship. The abandonment issue was resolved long ago (when Vail bloom played the role).
    She did not get rid of Ricky's computer - she never had it.
    She was not in the room when Ricky was shot and was not allowed to go up there. She was downstairs by the bar in the GCAC when Paul and the GCPD came down the stairs.
    The reason she doens't want to tell Paul about the flowers - misguided as it is - is because she thinks it will further upset him. She used the same faulty logic when she got rid of Ricky's box of personal things. I like Heather - but seriously - I'm afraid she isn't smart enough to set Paul up! And she has absolutely no reason to do it either!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 09:37PM
    #5   2012/10/04 10:31PM
    PKaBigFan

Quote luvbuzz: On the other Paul's Nemesis thread snookie63 speculated that Ricky is alive and working with Heather to get Paul convicted. BRILLIANT!
    I agree with some of her theory. However, I think Ricky IS dead but that Heather is out to get Paul...It all makes sense now. PERHAPS HEATHER has been leaving the flowers for Ricky daily. It was weird that she said she would keep the knowledge of the mysterious flowers from Paul.
    Perhaps she has deep rooted issues regarding Paul's abandonment herself & Ricky.
    She could be harboring mental derangement that runs in her family since her brother had it as well as her Aunt Patty...
    Besides, what better way for them to write her off the show! The more I look back at the story line and her access to Ricky's things, the more I am convinced!...She had the snow globe & easily could have planted evidence in it. She got rid of Rickey's computer. She as the DA could have easily had access to the knife that night to hide it...I must look back to vids of the shooting. Heather WAS in that vicinity when it all happened.

The theory works a little but... April took Heather with her when she left GC when she was a toddler. Basically under the same rules/thoughts as when Hope chose to keep Victor Adam Newman Jr. April didn't want Heather to have 2 fathers and Paul was not ready to be a husband/father etc. When she came back to the show I believe when Paul discovered that April was being abused was when Heather learned that Paul was her father it may have even been later. So the abandonment issue would not be a factor as she never knew Paul was her Father until she was in law school. Hope of course kept Adam because she didn't want him in Victor's world. A great twist on this s/l would be that Lauren is really Sarah or She has developed a dark side herself and is using the Sarah personna as her catalyst to get Daisy to do some of these "shadow" deeds.

#6   2012/10/04 10:52PM
    luvbuzz

Quote Paggie:
    Quote luvbuzz:

Except her entire back story would have to be rewritten.
    Heather never knew Isabella - they have never met. Isabella has been catatonic for x no of years. Heather didn't like Ricky. She said so. Ricky caused her to be professionally and personally humiliated and drove her out of town. The reason she wanted Christine off Paul's case was that she didn't think Chris was giving it the priority it deserved once the hit and run was revealed. And she was right. Heather has agonized over her father's emotional health for months. They have a close relationship. The abandonment issue was resolved long ago (when Vail bloom played the role).
    She did not get rid of Ricky's computer - she never had it.
    She was not in the room when Ricky was shot and was not allowed to go up there. She was downstairs by the bar in the GCAC when Paul and the GCPD came down the stairs.
    The reason she doens't want to tell Paul about the flowers - misguided as it is - is because she thinks it will further upset him. She used the same faulty logic when she got rid of Ricky's box of personal things. I like Heather - but seriously - I'm afraid she isn't smart enough to set Paul up! And she has absolutely no reason to do it either!

I don't necessarily think Isabella is involved. She may have been inserted to throw us off.
    The whole flower thing reeks of foul play because it would be HUGE in an investigation in Paul's case to know who is leaving them EVERY DAY with such a note as that is quite obsessive.
    Heather was bemoaning the fact that she got rid of Ricky's things because Avery was thinking they COULD be useful as evidence. Of course Heather could be playing along so no one would suspect she has turned on Paul...This is of course all just a theory. BTW, I like Heather too. That is what makes it intriguing.

#7   2012/10/04 11:38PM
    yandrfanx_

Ok this is so not true and Heather is not Pauls Nemesis, she would never hurt Paul by seeking revenge

#8   2012/10/05 07:10AM
    Blue 501

Now LuvBuzz, you are confusing old Blue. You just said it was Isabella 2 days ago (and I agreed with you). Now you say it might be Heather (& that makes sense too). You are just too quick for me.
    I think that Heather was molested by her step-father and that is what provoked April to shoot him, after years of putting up with his abuse herself.
    That kind of stuff leaves life long scars, as does rape (I get so mad when I hear some politican proclaim that a woman can not get pregnant if it's really rape. How absurd & cruel!) Heather may very well still blame Paul for not rescuing her from that.

#9   2012/10/05 07:37AM
    Paggie

Quote Blue 501: Now LuvBuzz, you are confusing old Blue. You just said it was Isabella 2 days ago (and I agreed with you). Now you say it might be Heather (& that makes sense too). You are just too quick for me.
    I think that Heather was molested by her step-father and that is what provoked April to shoot him, after years of putting up with his abuse herself.
    That kind of stuff leaves life long scars, as does rape (I get so mad when I hear some politican proclaim that a woman can not get pregnant if it's really rape. How absurd & cruel!) Heather may very well still blame Paul for not rescuing her from that.

Again the writers would have to rewrite Heather's the back story for this to even start to be plausible. Heather was not molested by her step father. She adored him and was devastated when April killed him. April stabbed him with a letter opener because he threatened to hurt Heather. That whole story and Heather's relationship with Paul has already had closure. I think this speculation is way too out there to have any kind of credibility. Heather loves her Dad. Period. There's nothing in any scene or script to suggest otherwise. The Isabella or the Brana grandparents motivation makes much more sense storywise.

#10   2012/10/05 12:32PM
    JUJU41

No way.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list