List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Probably , Maybe, and Anyone Know

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Probably , Maybe, and Anyone Know

Started by betweentheline at 2012/10/04 06:40PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/05 10:00PM, Views: 778, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/10/04 06:40PM
    Probably , Maybe, and Anyone Know
    betweentheline

Ricky's mom is probably out on the loose.
    Danny and Christine are probably drawing old viewrs back.

Maybe they will find a new woman to pair with Nick, though they just fired most of the women.
    Maybe they will drop the dumb tag and grab story along with the fake almost dead sister of Cane

Anyone know where Neil's kid is ? the baby- forgot didnt you???
    Anyone know what's up with the Sarge story ?? taking too long

Lastly, Sharon will probably get redemption, maybe hook up with Ronan ( her and Phyllis share men) and does anyone know why Devon camt work a real job??

#2   2012/10/04 07:17PM
    Re: Probably , Maybe, and Anyone Know
    HOT PINK

FYI - Devon is a music producer with his own studio. He also writes and arranges music. So, in my book, he does have a real job.

I'm hoping it will be proven that Paul shot Ricky to save Eden SOON. This has dragged on long enough, in my opinion. If it's not Isabella who took the knife and is leaving the flowers on Ricky's grave, maybe it's Patty, who secretly resents her "Paulie" because he has been able to live a normal life, and she hasn't.

I haven't forgotten baby Moses, even though it has been a while since we saw him. Next time we see him, he'll probably be in Kindergarten.

Nick does need to find a new woman to share his life with. Not Sharon, not Phyllis, not Avery. So, they need to bring a new lady to town for him, perhaps a lovely new executive who comes to work for NE.

I'm enjoying Sarge's story and am glad we're finally learning more about him. Since Debbi Morgan is on her way out, I'm guessing they will wrap up the story about Sarge's brother before Harmony leaves GC.

I'm also looking forward to Jill returning to GC, perhaps with Colin and Samantha in tow. Might be fun if Jill discovered Samantha was alive while she was in Australia and they became good friends. That would really tick Genevieve off since Samantha was always her favorite child.

It is good to have Michael Damian back as Danny and I wish he'd stick around. Danny has histories with Traci (they were married), Lauren (it's good to see that they are friends despite the nasty things she did to break him and Traci up all those years ago); and, of course, there's Phyllis, Christine, Daniel and Lucy. Danny being in GC permanently would be a great way to bring his sister Gina back as well.

As far as Sharon goes, I have no idea how they can redeem her, short of having her suffering from a brain tumor, which has caused her to act so out of character. Or, they could have her fall asleep and wake up to find the past couple of years have been nothing but a dream (a la Pamela Ewing's year-long dream on Dallas).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 07:19PM
    #3   2012/10/04 08:33PM
    LucyT

maybe danny and phyllis could get back together

#4   2012/10/04 09:04PM
    luvbuzz

It is looking more and more like it is HEATHER tainting evidence & framing Paul rather than Isabella. (unless they are working together)

#5   2012/10/05 05:10PM
    betweentheline

I understand what Devon's job is supposed to be but that really limits what they can do on the show. The studio scenes are boring. Put him the office with the others.Newman towers has got to be one of the most exciting offices ever. Nothing like that happens when I go to work.

Heck in soap world they barely come to work, my office is stuck on OT

#6   2012/10/05 10:00PM
    yandrfanx_

It's not Heather or Isabella and Heather isn't even working with Isabella in the first place.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list