List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis and Ronan SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis and Ronan SPOILER

Started by Tambam at 2012/10/04 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 02:28PM, Views: 969, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/10/04 02:06PM
    Phyllis and Ronan SPOILER
    Tambam

These two were smoking hot today in Canada! It doesn't get any better or more romantic that this!

Hottest couple on this show by far!!!!

#2   2012/10/04 02:09PM
    Re: Phyllis and Ronan SPOILER
    dazzleme

Quote Tambam: These two were smoking hot today in Canada! It doesn't get any better or more romantic that this!

Hottest couple on this show by far!!!!

ooohhh....now I can't wait to see it....thanks for the heads up Tam....I'll be watching it tonight....LOL

#3   2012/10/04 02:09PM
    Tambam

He comes by to check on her and tells her to rant on him so she'll feel better and he kisses her hand!! And then they go to it! LOVED THIS EPISODE!

#4   2012/10/04 02:11PM
    granny45

Never a fan of adultery - no matter who is doing it!

#5   2012/10/04 02:13PM
    Tambam

Quote granny45: Never a fan of adultery - no matter who is doing it!

Normally me either. But I love these two so much. I'm rooting for them. But I think I secretly want Nick to get some of what he's been dishing out for years.

#6   2012/10/04 02:14PM
    granny45

Quote Tambam:

Normally me either. But I love these two so much. I'm rooting for them. But I think I secretly want Nick to get some of what he's been dishing out for years.

I see your point!

#7   2012/10/04 02:14PM
    cutemama

Disappointed.

#8   2012/10/04 02:17PM
    Lady53

Quote Tambam:

Yeah but it comes back to bite her in the azz cuz she gets caught by both Summer and Nick too

#9   2012/10/04 02:19PM
    Tambam

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Tambam:

Yeah but it comes back to bite her in the azz cuz she gets caught by both Summer and Nick too

Oh is this a spoiler?? She gets caught?? Oh well whatever. Nick deserves it imo. And she's better off without him.

#10   2012/10/04 02:28PM
    granny45

[quote]Quote Tambam: [quote]Quote Lady53: [quote]Quote Tambam: [quote]Quote granny45: Never a fan of adultery - no matter who is doing it! [/quote]

Normally me either. But I love these two so much. I'm rooting for them. But I think I secretly want Nick to get some of what he's been dishing out for years.[/quote]

Yeah but it comes back to bite her in the azz cuz she gets caught by both Summer and Nick too[/quote]

Oh is this a spoiler?? She gets caught?? Oh well whatever. Nick deserves it imo. And she's better off without him.[/quote]

I think so too!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list