List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's striptease!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's striptease!

Started by Lilly superfan at 2012/10/04 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/09 03:37PM, Views: 5894, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2012/10/06 10:14AM
    Re: Lily's striptease!
    MRKATE

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: All we have seen on Y&R for the last five years is instant sex, hookups, One night stands, quickie marriages & even quicker divorces. We have seen old Victor marry, divorce, abuse, & abandon Nikki to marry, have sex w, &/or have affairs w/ Sabrina, Ashley, Diane, Meggie, Genevieve, Sharon. Would I rather see Phyllis being banged by Deacon against the side of a dumpster? Or seeing her spread eagle on stairs, a desk or the floor w/ Nick, Ronan? Or seeing her on a sofa w/ Jack, Nick, Ronan? Or see Sharon have sex with two sets of brothers in less than six months, become pregnant w/o knowing who the daddy is? Or would I rather see a male & female who barely know each other enter a same room, look at each other, immediately start tearing each other's clothes off, swabbing each other up & down w/ kisses, & then having sex. Tucker has had his share of conquests also. So has Jack! So sorry Debbie Morgan had to take on the role of Yolanda written in such a low-brow way. Seems like everyone had sex with everyone whom they have come into contact. So what's left??

As far as liking what we have been subjected to as romance for the last five years, The answer is NO! I have had enough of this crap! Indiscriminate sex scenes are not storylines as MAB tried to make them. Sorry folks! I will take boring Lily & Cane's brand of love & romance any day! The LANE magic is a whole lot more interesting & romantic than this schlock we have been subjected to for the last five years.

" Lily & Cane's brand of love and romance" just differs from my opinion...so be it...we differ in opinions...I see real romance as one shared EQUALLY between two people, shared by real love, HUMOUR and RESPECT...not one person degrading herself to please HER man...and Cane's language was just so arrogant...HUMOUR, LOVE, RESPECT IS THE KEY to a great romance...well just my opinion...and it is NOT evident in this "striptease" sequence...just my two cents worth from where I sit...

I dont see how she was degrading herself striping in the privacy of a hotel room for her husbands eyes only...now if Cane were to have demanded she do that or if she did that in public than I could see your point

Lily was seducing/romancing her husband, she was not trying to seduc/romance another womans man, as for the things Cane said, well he was talking to his wife/lover, who was very sucessfull in turning him on and the way you talk to your lover in the heat of passion is different then how you would talk to them at a resturant so as long as he was not verbaly abusive and or insulting to his wife/mother of his kids and Lily liked it doesnt make it bad...the way Victor talks to women is arrogant

#42   2012/10/06 10:27AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MRKATE:
    Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote MsSuperSuds: All we have seen on Y&R for the last five years is instant sex, hookups, One night stands, quickie marriages & even quicker divorces. We have seen old Victor marry, divorce, abuse, & abandon Nikki to marry, have sex w, &/or have affairs w/ Sabrina, Ashley, Diane, Meggie, Genevieve, Sharon. Would I rather see Phyllis being banged by Deacon against the side of a dumpster? Or seeing her spread eagle on stairs, a desk or the floor w/ Nick, Ronan? Or seeing her on a sofa w/ Jack, Nick, Ronan? Or see Sharon have sex with two sets of brothers in less than six months, become pregnant w/o knowing who the daddy is? Or would I rather see a male & female who barely know each other enter a same room, look at each other, immediately start tearing each other's clothes off, swabbing each other up & down w/ kisses, & then having sex. Tucker has had his share of conquests also. So has Jack! So sorry Debbie Morgan had to take on the role of Yolanda written in such a low-brow way. Seems like everyone had sex with everyone whom they have come into contact. So what's left??

As far as liking what we have been subjected to as romance for the last five years, The answer is NO! I have had enough of this crap! Indiscriminate sex scenes are not storylines as MAB tried to make them. Sorry folks! I will take boring Lily & Cane's brand of love & romance any day! The LANE magic is a whole lot more interesting & romantic than this schlock we have been subjected to for the last five years.

" Lily & Cane's brand of love and romance" just differs from my opinion...so be it...we differ in opinions...I see real romance as one shared EQUALLY between two people, shared by real love, HUMOUR and RESPECT...not one person degrading herself to please HER man...and Cane's language was just so arrogant...HUMOUR, LOVE, RESPECT IS THE KEY to a great romance...well just my opinion...and it is NOT evident in this "striptease" sequence...just my two cents worth from where I sit...

I dont see how she was degrading herself striping in the privacy of a hotel room for her husbands eyes only...now if Cane were to have demanded she do that or if she did that in public than I could see your point

Lily was seducing/romancing her husband, she was not trying to seduc/romance another womans man, as for the things Cane said, well he was talking to his wife/lover, who was very sucessfull in turning him on and the way you talk to your lover in the heat of passion is different then how you would talk to them at a resturant so as long as he was not verbaly abusive and or insulting to his wife/mother of his kids and Lily liked it doesnt make it bad...the way Victor talks to women is arrogant

ITA! Thank you, MrKate! Good post!

#43   2012/10/06 10:28AM
    dairymaid

Quote Lanealways: I love everything about Cane and Lily. This is a couple that is committed to each other, they obviously love each other very much and are very attracted to each other. Im glad they are bringing back the lane romance, Mab spent too much time covering then up its time we saw them express their love for each other.

Im looking forward to JG's writing for them. He has always appreciated Lane DG and CK and what they bring to the table and I can not wait to see them shine!

Loved the lanexxx; Christel and Daniel know how to bring it as Lane. Cane and Lily are the quintessential romantic couple. We need to see that more often.

I agree with you Lanealways! It is really nice to see them together and I hope the new writers continue showing this wonderful couple!

#44   2012/10/06 10:31AM
    dairymaid

Quote GSongBird: For all of the positives and all of the negatives being said about this couple, we must understand that they are not acting on their own....... These are very professional actors and actresses that are doing an outstanding job at what they do.

I realize that there are lovers and haters of the characters but it doesn't matter how many negative or positive post that are listed, these people are in my opinion are simply OUTSTANDING......

I love Cane (Daniel G) and Lily (Christal K) together. They make one HOT HOT HOT HOT couple..... MOO (my opinion only)

GSongbird: You said it perfectly! The actors are really good and there are viewers that may not like the pairing of Lily and Cane but everyone has their own opinion. I like this couple and hope we will see more episodes of them together positively!

#45   2012/10/06 07:32PM
    L4LANE

Quote feronie: She has so much money that she reserves a suite.

She has so much time that she flirts and seduces her husband while her children are with the nanny.

He has so much time off from work that he can be "ready" at a moment's notice.

Sorry but their scenes sounds so SEXY cannot wait to see Lane scene now that's a sexy couple, two of the most sexiest and beautiful people on this show I am sick as a dog tonight but this cold is not going to keep me from watching my man Cane DG is one of the most sexiest men on this show Go Lane no one does Sexy like you two

What a meaningless scene; what was the point?

#46   2012/10/06 07:34PM
    L4LANE

Quote Lanealways: I love everything about Cane and Lily. This is a couple that is committed to each other, they obviously love each other very much and are very attracted to each other. Im glad they are bringing back the lane romance, Mab spent too much time covering then up its time we saw them express their love for each other.

Im looking forward to JG's writing for them. He has always appreciated Lane DG and CK and what they bring to the table and I can not wait to see them shine!

Loved the lanexxx; Christel and Daniel know how to bring it as Lane. Cane and Lily are the quintessential romantic couple. We need to see that more often.

Lanie,
    DG and CK burn the screen that is all I have to say, these two as sexy as he11 They are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTogether you right no one does better than these two

#47   2012/10/06 08:20PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote feronie: She has so much money that she reserves a suite.

She has so much time that she flirts and seduces her husband while her children are with the nanny.

He has so much time off from work that he can be "ready" at a moment's notice.

What a meaningless scene; what was the point?

I must agree-----what a boring boring scene. I am my friends are not a CK fan---I thought she and her boringness was leaving. (I know boringness is not a word, but that what she and her cocky I am perfect husband are)

#48   2012/10/06 08:43PM
    Wombat_........

Quote MRKATE:
    Quote Eowyn005:

I agree that there was absolutely nothing degrading by that scene...but people missed the obvious!

Lily was wearing 'matching undies', which apparently makes her CEO qualified...unlike Sharon woh dared to 'mix and match.'

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list