List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's striptease!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's striptease!

Started by Lilly superfan at 2012/10/04 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/09 03:37PM, Views: 5687, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2012/10/05 03:15PM
    Re: Lily's striptease!
    pgl35

Quote Eowyn005:
    Quote pgl35: The whole scene was very awkward. I could have got through my day without seeing that. I am all for romance , but that was just over the top and was not hot at all.

I agree...it was awkward and sorta sad if Lily thought that is what she had to do to make her husband happy...I too am all for romance...but this just didn't seem right for some reason...

It was all very strange to me. The scene seemed very unnatural and stupid. If I had to go through all that to get my hubby hot , I'd be a bit worried about our relationship!

#32   2012/10/05 03:20PM
    mahina

It was kind of syrupy. But keeping the spark in a marriage is not a bad thing. Lane are married with kids and very much in love.

It still beats what most of the other couples have done lately. Phyl is banging Ronan who is closer to her son's age. Sharon with Adam and Victor. Nick with Diane and Avery. Chloe and the Chipmunk. The ADA with the suspects son. Ect....

Kyle and Eden are a normal couple too. Or are they friends with benefits? Eden is so boring.

#33   2012/10/05 03:35PM
    On a Clear Day

Thank God they started throwing us a few scraps of romance again. Romance, couples, family, and character building used to be staples of Y&R until it became a mess of disjointed dark, storylines that make no sense or never end, or are cut short or dropped. Also we have had to suffer through recent years of characters who act completely foreign to who they really were at their cores, or who just act so incredibly stupid or unrealistic, it insults our intelligence. Part of the lure of tuning into the same soap for decades for me was to catch up with familiar old friends. I know soaps can be really stupid, but it was a comfortable and guilty pleasure....until the characters became completely unrecognizable and lost their brains too. A lot of us longtime viewers have hung in there for years hoping we would get the Bill Bell style shows back someday. Have the murder, betrayal, nervous breakdowns, amnesia, lost children, deaths,illnesses, jail stuff, and intrigue now and then, but show the happy couples and families and friends just getting together for fun too, mixed in. I don't want to see all constant strife and stupid stories like 70 year old Victor punching out 35 year old thugs at the shipyard, or mystery people who lurk and stalk in the shadows for months, or Paul who can't catch a break, week after week, after week, after.... I'll take a Lane love scene over that crap anyday. It's great to see some good old fashioned love in the afternoon. Some may think it boring or the love scenes needless, but actually these sorts of "needless" scenes are what a lot of long time soap fans like peppered in with the murder, mayhem and intrigue.

#34   2012/10/05 06:00PM
    MsSuperSuds

All we have seen on Y&R for the last five years is instant sex, hookups, One night stands, quickie marriages & even quicker divorces. We have seen old Victor marry, divorce, abuse, & abandon Nikki to marry, have sex w, &/or have affairs w/ Sabrina, Ashley, Diane, Meggie, Genevieve, Sharon. Would I rather see Phyllis being banged by Deacon against the side of a dumpster? Or seeing her spread eagle on stairs, a desk or the floor w/ Nick, Ronan? Or seeing her on a sofa w/ Jack, Nick, Ronan? Or see Sharon have sex with two sets of brothers in less than six months, become pregnant w/o knowing who the daddy is? Or would I rather see a male & female who barely know each other enter a same room, look at each other, immediately start tearing each other's clothes off, swabbing each other up & down w/ kisses, & then having sex. Tucker has had his share of conquests also. So has Jack! So sorry Debbie Morgan had to take on the role of Yolanda written in such a low-brow way. Seems like everyone had sex with everyone whom they have come into contact. So what's left??

As far as liking what we have been subjected to as romance for the last five years, The answer is NO! I have had enough of this crap! Indiscriminate sex scenes are not storylines as MAB tried to make them. Sorry folks! I will take boring Lily & Cane's brand of love & romance any day! The LANE magic is a whole lot more interesting & romantic than this schlock we have been subjected to for the last five years.

#35   2012/10/05 06:38PM
    Eowyn005

Quote MsSuperSuds: All we have seen on Y&R for the last five years is instant sex, hookups, One night stands, quickie marriages & even quicker divorces. We have seen old Victor marry, divorce, abuse, & abandon Nikki to marry, have sex w, &/or have affairs w/ Sabrina, Ashley, Diane, Meggie, Genevieve, Sharon. Would I rather see Phyllis being banged by Deacon against the side of a dumpster? Or seeing her spread eagle on stairs, a desk or the floor w/ Nick, Ronan? Or seeing her on a sofa w/ Jack, Nick, Ronan? Or see Sharon have sex with two sets of brothers in less than six months, become pregnant w/o knowing who the daddy is? Or would I rather see a male & female who barely know each other enter a same room, look at each other, immediately start tearing each other's clothes off, swabbing each other up & down w/ kisses, & then having sex. Tucker has had his share of conquests also. So has Jack! So sorry Debbie Morgan had to take on the role of Yolanda written in such a low-brow way. Seems like everyone had sex with everyone whom they have come into contact. So what's left??

As far as liking what we have been subjected to as romance for the last five years, The answer is NO! I have had enough of this crap! Indiscriminate sex scenes are not storylines as MAB tried to make them. Sorry folks! I will take boring Lily & Cane's brand of love & romance any day! The LANE magic is a whole lot more interesting & romantic than this schlock we have been subjected to for the last five years.

" Lily & Cane's brand of love and romance" just differs from my opinion...so be it...we differ in opinions...I see real romance as one shared EQUALLY between two people, shared by real love, HUMOUR and RESPECT...not one person degrading herself to please HER man...and Cane's language was just so arrogant...HUMOUR, LOVE, RESPECT IS THE KEY to a great romance...well just my opinion...and it is NOT evident in this "striptease" sequence...just my two cents worth from where I sit...

#36   2012/10/05 07:27PM
    navitavi

Quote Lilly superfan: Its been way tooooo long for a scene like that! Since CK is here to stay the writers need to have more of her sexy scenes showing off that sweet body, she had me pitching a tent!

Me, too, and I don't even have one! LOL
    She made me want to go to the gym.

#37   2012/10/05 08:03PM
    LindsayCariad

Quote Lilly superfan: Its been way tooooo long for a scene like that! Since CK is here to stay the writers need to have more of her sexy scenes showing off that sweet body, she had me pitching a tent!

Haha! Yeh she is totallly hot! if i had a tent, it woulda pitched for sure!

#38   2012/10/06 03:47AM
    jababy12

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........BORING....Lily has ZER0 sex appeal!!!

#39   2012/10/06 04:24AM
    flygirl1969

Love Lane and I'm glad they finally got a real love scene after a long drought. LAWD knows we've been "treated" to so many insta-couples in bed lately Heather and Daniel come to mind. Lily looked beautiful and my only complaint would be that the dress should have had buttons or a tie in the front it's difficult to unzip your on dress from the back. Cane should have offered to help her out.

#40   2012/10/06 04:49AM
    HeyMon

Actually, I liked it. Nice to see one normal couple on Y&R, although Adam and Chels are settling into that role, too.

Christy was gorgeous in her strip-tease, and I thought that Dan was going to 'go for it', as well. I like when Amelie Heinle gets naked, too -- fantastic upper body on that one.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list