List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's striptease!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's striptease!

Started by Lilly superfan at 2012/10/04 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/09 03:37PM, Views: 5545, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/10/05 12:58PM
    Re: Lily's striptease!
    Lilly superfan

Quote Cannon:
    Quote Lilly superfan: Its been way tooooo long for a scene like that! Since CK is here to stay the writers need to have more of her sexy scenes showing off that sweet body, she had me pitching a tent!

Did you have your binoculars? lol

No binoculars, but I did take matters in to my own hands

#22   2012/10/05 01:06PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Lanealways: I love everything about Cane and Lily. This is a couple that is committed to each other, they obviously love each other very much and are very attracted to each other. Im glad they are bringing back the lane romance, Mab spent too much time covering then up its time we saw them express their love for each other.

Im looking forward to JG's writing for them. He has always appreciated Lane DG and CK and what they bring to the table and I can not wait to see them shine!

Loved the lanexxx; Christel and Daniel know how to bring it as Lane. Cane and Lily are the quintessential romantic couple. We need to see that more often.

Am right there with you on this one Cane and Lilly are great together, And she looks good for just having a baby a few mouth ago,

#23   2012/10/05 01:08PM
    janesBydiction

Lily has a cute figure, but that had to be one of the driest love scenes this year. No fire, no passion, no heat nada.

ZZzzZZzzz on to the next one.

#24   2012/10/05 01:13PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote janesBydiction: Lily has a cute figure, but that had to be one of the driest love scenes this year. No fire, no passion, no heat nada.

Let the rest of us enjoy the magic of Lily & Cane while you sleep! I am loving & enjoying every minute of their interactions. What a great couple! The best pairing on Y&R to date! I have missed them being together for so long.

Christel had her baby, Michael, two (2 1/2) years ago.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 01:15PM
    #25   2012/10/05 01:45PM
    Rfan

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote janesBydiction: Lily has a cute figure, but that had to be one of the driest love scenes this year. No fire, no passion, no heat nada.

Let the rest of us enjoy the magic of Lily & Cane while you sleep! I am loving & enjoying every minute of their interactions. What a great couple! The best pairing on Y&R to date! I have missed them being together for so long.

Christel had her baby, Michael, two (2 1/2) years ago.

MSS some of us enjoy love and romance some do not to each their own. I enjoyed Lane loving and I always will. We are not alone I saw folks raving about their scenes even non fans saying they were not Lane fans persay but those scenes were hot. When you've got it you've got it and Lane has it they are the hottest Couple in Daytime.

#26   2012/10/05 01:55PM
    jlsndallaz

My husband and I watched the Lane scene. It was awesome

#27   2012/10/05 02:16PM
    jimjay001

Call me cynical, but do couples really do that? Really? I sure don't, but I figured I'm just different than most. Seemed stupid. I'd feel dumb doing that with my other half. Why strip for someone when you can see them getting out of the shower or getting dressed for work every day?

We'd have more fun ordering pizza and kicking it on the couch watching Y&R in our pajamas than going through that striptease nonsense.

#28   2012/10/05 02:42PM
    Eowyn005

Quote jimjay001: Call me cynical, but do couples really do that? Really? I sure don't, but I figured I'm just different than most. Seemed stupid. I'd feel dumb doing that with my other half. Why strip for someone when you can see them getting out of the shower or getting dressed for work every day?

We'd have more fun ordering pizza and kicking it on the couch watching Y&R in our pajamas than going through that striptease nonsense.

I guess you can call me cynical too, but found that whole "striptease" thing rather embarrassing to watch, almost as if MAB really didn't like the couple and made them perform this sillyness...

#29   2012/10/05 02:53PM
    pgl35

The whole scene was very awkward. I could have got through my day without seeing that. I am all for romance , but that was just over the top and was not hot at all.

#30   2012/10/05 03:10PM
    Eowyn005

Quote pgl35: The whole scene was very awkward. I could have got through my day without seeing that. I am all for romance , but that was just over the top and was not hot at all.

I agree...it was awkward and sorta sad if Lily thought that is what she had to do to make her husband happy...I too am all for romance...but this just didn't seem right for some reason...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list