List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's striptease!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's striptease!

Started by Lilly superfan at 2012/10/04 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/09 03:37PM, Views: 5158, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2012/10/04 10:33PM
    Re: Lily's striptease!
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I liked the fact that Lily took the time out to have a romantic time with her husband.. I think a lot of married people wish they could do that. removal of the clothes was not necessary.. a bed, kissing, caressing and candles would have done it..We as adults know where that leads... them covered up in bed was just as provacative.

I absolutely adore Cane.. he can create more armour with a gester that most can with grinding.. He is a throw back to the old Soaps.. which is why so many might not like him.
    I find him suave and very handsome.

Yessssss, I know how many times he has lied.. and I could write a long reason why.. but I won't bother..

I'm can take CK or leave her as Lily.. but they need to remove more of the school girl out of her and she needs to mature more to remove her clothes.. sorry.

#12   2012/10/04 11:28PM
    pink kiity

recurring is not a good deal for an actor there not on contract it means there contract has been drop and there only used when the storyline is called for them to appear on the soap and they get less pay for there appearence on the soap,

#13   2012/10/05 03:38AM
    kenerly1

Quote twinkle556: the point was to waste our time so they wouldn't have to write. More meat, fewer potatoes please.

I agree..My gosh yesterday with them and Daniel and Heather and Danny and Cristine??? Fill in the hour with SEX and the fans won't notice...Wrong!!! from the posts many liked it though..go figure

#14   2012/10/05 03:46AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Air Force Sergeant: Don't want to see Lily showing any skin. Sorry, she needs to keep her clothes on!

thank you . she is a beautiful woman but the girl don't know how to really do one.it was like she was acting as if he has never seen her naked.like she never undress in front of him.

#15   2012/10/05 05:29AM
    18K Gold

Not sexy at all....Love Cane but Lily is a big bore.

#16   2012/10/05 05:58AM
    Rfan

The Hottest couple in Daytime. Love them they have it all love, romance, lust. Every couple should have a date night with the flirting, strip tease, special gifts etc etc keeps a spark in the marriage. No one does romance better than Lane and they are a happily married couple in love it does not get any better than that.

#17   2012/10/05 05:58AM
    twinkle556

Maybe she could go to the ranch to borrow a cup of sugar the day of the fire..just sayin.'
    But it isn't Cristal's fault, they could give her a more interesting story.
    She is just window dressing.

#18   2012/10/05 09:06AM
    GSongBird

For all of the positives and all of the negatives being said about this couple, we must understand that they are not acting on their own....... These are very professional actors and actresses that are doing an outstanding job at what they do.

I realize that there are lovers and haters of the characters but it doesn't matter how many negative or positive post that are listed, these people are in my opinion are simply OUTSTANDING......

I love Cane (Daniel G) and Lily (Christal K) together. They make one HOT HOT HOT HOT couple..... MOO (my opinion only)

#19   2012/10/05 10:13AM
    Cannon

Quote Lilly superfan: Its been way tooooo long for a scene like that! Since CK is here to stay the writers need to have more of her sexy scenes showing off that sweet body, she had me pitching a tent!

Did you have your binoculars? lol

#20   2012/10/05 10:16AM
    Cannon

Quote tinasfatheronlostins:
    Quote Lilly superfan: Its been way tooooo long for a scene like that! Since CK is here to stay the writers need to have more of her sexy scenes showing off that sweet body, she had me pitching a tent!

I'm a gay man and its Cane that had me pitching a tent.

Wouldn't mind seeing some more Kyle skin.

I don't think Cane is gay, and Rafe isn't around anymore. He was cute.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list