List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Started by Black Olives at 2012/10/04 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 12:38PM, Views: 1235, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/10/04 12:25PM
    Re: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!
    granny45

Quote janesBydiction: Are we watching the same show? I've been seeing sharon and Nick non stop since July. I wish it were the Phyllis show.

I was thinking the same thing - it's been the Sharon show for quite some time now. Then there is the never ending Paul storyline, the Adam & Kevin business, Daniel and Heather storyline, Jack's problems, Gen and her problems, Lily and Cane and their problems........

#12   2012/10/04 12:38PM
    Re: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!
    kenerly1

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote kenerly1: I had not heard that the new staff hates MS and EB...this is not possible..where is this info coming from?

I don't think anyone is saying that the new PTB hate MS and EB. They are going to balance the writing so that more characters are used. Y&R has such a talented cast that it has been a shame to see them wasted.

You stated it much kinder..I get it now but this week with Cane and Lilly and Danny & Christine have bored me too death and I do like them..so at least Phyllis and Victor are not boring..just my opinion...the sex scenes with Daniel and Heather are gross too for me. and I like them too..maybe I am old school and like the romance vs the sex scenes. enough already.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list