List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!

Started by Black Olives at 2012/10/04 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 12:38PM, Views: 1125, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/04 10:35AM
    Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!
    Black Olives

I cannot wait until the new writing and producing team takes over because I then will know that the Phyllis show will be over. I am hoping that the show will be more balanced and that everyone will get a fair shake and good storylines. Not just Victor and Phyllis always coming out on top. It would be nice to see Jack and Sharon get a chance at winning for a change. Thank goodness that there will be a new writing and producing team coming in and taking over. Good by to the Victor and Phyllis show couldn't happened soon enough for me.

#2   2012/10/04 10:50AM
    Re: Goodbye to the Victor and Phyllis show WOO WOO!
    Nawlins Lady

Me too!!!! Maybe I will start watching on a daily bases.

#3   2012/10/04 10:59AM
    vikis3

Quote Black Olives: I cannot wait until the new writing and producing team takes over because I then will know that the Phyllis show will be over. I am hoping that the show will be more balanced and that everyone will get a fair shake and good storylines. Not just Victor and Phyllis always coming out on top. It would be nice to see Jack and Sharon get a chance at winning for a change. Thank goodness that there will be a new writing and producing team coming in and taking over. Good by to the Victor and Phyllis show couldn't happened soon enough for me.

...and not put Phyl in everyone elses s/l...that annoys the crap out of me.

#4   2012/10/04 11:09AM
    Ebybrowempoly

me as well . there are so many great actors on the show who has been push to the back or they have had thier life torn apart and made into someone we don't know. yes for me i would love to see sharon brought back to life for her to come out on top . i hope that somehow she gets a big settlment form vicotr after all they were married for more than 8 days. i would love to see jack keep bon and jabott and find a woman to really love him.i would love to see jill get a new love as well.neil needs to go away .

#5   2012/10/04 11:14AM
    jilltidwell

I can't wait for new writing. Producing is another story.

#6   2012/10/04 11:21AM
    valleycliffe

Quote vikis3:
    Quote Black Olives: I cannot wait until the new writing and producing team takes over because I then will know that the Phyllis show will be over. I am hoping that the show will be more balanced and that everyone will get a fair shake and good storylines. Not just Victor and Phyllis always coming out on top. It would be nice to see Jack and Sharon get a chance at winning for a change. Thank goodness that there will be a new writing and producing team coming in and taking over. Good by to the Victor and Phyllis show couldn't happened soon enough for me.

...and not put Phyl in everyone elses s/l...that annoys the crap out of me.

i so agree with you...

nothing worse than enjoying a s/l with some character and then phyl is shoved into it in the lamest way possible.....

#7   2012/10/04 11:33AM
    janesBydiction

Are we watching the same show? I've been seeing sharon and Nick non stop since July. I wish it were the Phyllis show.

#8   2012/10/04 11:40AM
    kenerly1

I had not heard that the new staff hates MS and EB...this is not possible..where is this info coming from?

#9   2012/10/04 12:03PM
    Finally Free

Love them or hate them, those two make the show. You can also add Adam and Jack to the list before they became wimps.
    After watching yesterday's Canadian show, I've never seen a more boring group of people than the crew sitting around the table at the lounge. Can you imagine if the show was centered on that group?? No thanks. Hats off to the Victors and the Phyllis'.

#10   2012/10/04 12:15PM
    countryMomof4

Quote kenerly1: I had not heard that the new staff hates MS and EB...this is not possible..where is this info coming from?

I don't think anyone is saying that the new PTB hate MS and EB. They are going to balance the writing so that more characters are used. Y&R has such a talented cast that it has been a shame to see them wasted.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list