List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis hates that Danny still loves Christine.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis hates that Danny still loves Christine.

Started by Black Olives at 2012/10/04 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 01:44PM, Views: 440, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/10/04 10:33AM
    Phyllis hates that Danny still loves Christine.
    Black Olives

Phyllis is supposed to be happily married to Nick right? Well if that's the case, why is she still bitter to the fact that Danny still loves Christine? She is a real piece of work, being that it was her who broke up Danny and Christine in the first place. Phyllis needs to go somewhere (preferably out of Genoa City) and sit down. And she wonders why everyone but Ronan is against her. It shouldn't even bother her on whom Danny chooses to sleep with, it is none of her business. Which make me wonder if Nick and Sharon get back together what will she do to Sharon. I just wished that someone would make her stay out of other people's affairs and get a life. And I was so glad when Nina slapped her because she really had it coming to her for being the bitter vindictive shrew that she is. And lastly, I really hope that Danny and Christine do get back together and for Christine to blab to her that she once kissed Nick at Jimmy's too. Get a life Phyllis and leave everyone elses alone!

#2   2012/10/04 10:57AM
    Re: Phyllis hates that Danny still loves Christine.
    vikis3

When cornered, Phyl reverts right back to that high school like mentality, trying to embaress the prom queen(Chris) in front of everyone by making that remark about how "uncomfortable" Chris should be...then when it didn't work and no one took the bait except to defend Chris, then she gets back on he broom and by the time someone responds, she runs away say, "I can't, I can't do this right now". Drop the bomb and run...very childish

#3   2012/10/04 10:57AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i would really love if phyllis found out that it was chris she saw nick kissing at jimmys. i wonder the same why is she so worried about who danny is with . why care if danny and chris get back together.

i feel that in phyllis world she feels that what ever man she has been with she should be the last. sge was crazy when sharon and jack got together. she didn't want sharon to marry jack. afyer all sharon being married to jack menat nick woudln't be around nick but she went nuts . she went as far as to act liek she threw her back out at thie house so she could stay there and keep a eye on them . more or ledd she made it hard for them to be alone and have sex. phyllis is wack

#4   2012/10/04 11:05AM
    vikis3

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i would really love if phyllis found out that it was chris she saw nick kissing at jimmys. i wonder the same why is she so worried about who danny is with . why care if danny and chris get back together.

i feel that in phyllis world she feels that what ever man she has been with she should be the last. sge was crazy when sharon and jack got together. she didn't want sharon to marry jack. afyer all sharon being married to jack menat nick woudln't be around nick but she went nuts . she went as far as to act liek she threw her back out at thie house so she could stay there and keep a eye on them . more or ledd she made it hard for them to be alone and have sex. phyllis is wack

The ole gal's head would completely blow off

#5   2012/10/04 01:44PM
    FL senior fan

Apparently so! Acts as though she still cannot let it go but then that's the way she was/is with Sharon.

Danny was "tied down" to Phyllis because she got pregnant with Daniel.
    Hum, she also "got" Nick by getting pregnant when he was still married to Sharon.

With all the rejections recently I don't think it will be long before Ronan is looking pretty good (sexually) again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 01:45PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list