List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Started by Delilah127 at 2007/08/31 04:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 02:44PM, Views: 2193, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/09/04 12:57PM
    Re: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue
    KeepingItReal

Phyllis and Michael had something to do with it.....he would do anything for her.

#22   2007/09/04 12:59PM
    bubble303

Quote KeepingItReal: Phyllis and Michael had something to do with it.....he would do anything for her.

I really think it's him now. But I think that Phyllis still had something to do with it

#23   2007/09/04 01:05PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote mpaden2002: michael and lauren haven't had there own story in awhile, how do you know they won't have one soon. and how do you know things like that with korbel won't happen. as its been said before the spoilers change with the story. Either take it or leave it.

ITA with you. Spoilers change with the storylines. I still think this site, has the most accurate spoilers I've seen.

I agree. I trust this site's spoilers and one other's more than any other site. Clearly these writers are all over the map and don't know where they're going with a s/l, it appears, from week to week. They just might reintroduce some of the dangling s/ls that have been spoilers past and present. My point is, after a certain period of time - way too much time in this show's case - who's really gonna care at that point? Are there gonna be any viewers left?? So many dropped plot points that I could care less about half of them now...the only one that seems to be proving true is Summer's paternity question. I think she will prove to be Jack's daughter

Re poor JM...I feel his pain with the character assassination of Nick, as well as others. It would be too much if Nick lied about the paternity results...just not in his character to do that. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Phyllis, on the other hand, I could easily see her tampering with the results somehow...true to her nature.

#24   2007/09/04 01:12PM
    Delilah127

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Delilah127:
    Quote mpaden2002: michael and lauren haven't had there own story in awhile, how do you know they won't have one soon. and how do you know things like that with korbel won't happen. as its been said before the spoilers change with the story. Either take it or leave it.

ITA with you. Spoilers change with the storylines. I still think this site, has the most accurate spoilers I've seen.

I agree. I trust this site's spoilers and one other's more than any other site. Clearly these writers are all over the map and don't know where they're going with a s/l, it appears, from week to week. They just might reintroduce some of the dangling s/ls that have been spoilers past and present. My point is, after a certain period of time - way too much time in this show's case - who's really gonna care at that point? Are there gonna be any viewers left?? So many dropped plot points that I could care less about half of them now...the only one that seems to be proving true is Summer's paternity question. I think she will prove to be Jack's daughter

Re poor JM...I feel his pain with the character assassination of Nick, as well as others. It would be too much if Nick lied about the paternity results...just not in his character to do that. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Phyllis, on the other hand, I could easily see her tampering with the results somehow...true to her nature.

ITA with you. It is NOT in Nick's nature to do something like that and I think that is the main issue he has with all of this. It's not so much who he wants his character with (personally don't think the man cares). I think he is possesive of his character "Nick". He knows that he is being written all wrong and perhaps that was one of the reason he almost walked from Y&R.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 01:13PM
    #25   2007/09/04 01:16PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Delilah127:

ITA with you. It is NOT in Nick's nature to do something like that and I think that is the main issue he has with all of this. It's not so much who he wants his character with (personally don't think the man cares). I think he is possesive of his character "Nick". He knows that he is being written all wrong and perhaps that was one of the reason he almost walked from Y&R.

Maybe that's why he looks so awkward with Red....out of character.

Anyway, ITA, not his character to lie to creep yes lie no.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 01:18PM
    #26   2007/09/04 01:17PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Delilah127:

If the writers keep up this bad writing, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if other vets started making noise about their characters downward trajectory.

#27   2007/09/04 01:20PM
    Delilah127

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Delilah127:

If the writers keep up this bad writing, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if other vets started making noise about their characters downward trajectory.

Well I wish someone would speak up! anybody, but just speak up already!

#28   2007/09/04 01:20PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote KeepingItReal: As for Nick....I don't have him pegged as a liar. He would not take a "jacket". But you never know.

Explanation of Jacket - another man's child.

Usually it the women that gives the "jacket".

Okay now KIR, where are you from? I haven't heard this saying in forever, so you have peeked my interest. Where are from?

#29   2007/09/04 01:36PM
    Slyn11

I hope the baby stays Nick's. I want to see him as a single dad, dealing with a wife in jail.

I wouldn't mind Jack thinking the baby was his and investigating or making up a false test stating she is his...but in the end it comes out (after much angst) that the baby is actually Nick's.

My gut reaction on the subject is that Nick never read the results, he tore them up...and made the choice to be the father. So if it plays out like that, then Jack could very well turn out ot be Summer's dad and Nick wouldn't have lied per se.

#30   2007/09/04 02:44PM
    Touched

Nick hasn't been right in the head since Cassie died. I wouldn't be surprised if he switched the results. My other suspicion was that Sheila might have done it to keep Phyllis away from Jack and closer to the Baldwins so she could get Fen.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list