List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Started by Delilah127 at 2007/08/31 04:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 02:44PM, Views: 2167, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/09/02 03:42PM
    Re: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue
    Iamulaw

Quote zzyzx: Summer Abbot!

That's her name alright!

#12   2007/09/02 07:19PM
    NotSoYButStillR

You know there's an old saying, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.... in the same SOW and also in SID, Summer gets ill, but then gets better, right away, so I don't think we're going to be doing any blood/DNA analysis now. Also, the paternity issue is not mentioned in the "fall previews", so maybe Nick will remain Summer's Daddy. Hope so.

#13   2007/09/02 07:24PM
    ILuvNY

Quote NotSoYButStillR: You know there's an old saying, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.... in the same SOW and also in SID, Summer gets ill, but then gets better, right away, so I don't think we're going to be doing any blood/DNA analysis now. Also, the paternity issue is not mentioned in the "fall previews", so maybe Nick will remain Summer's Daddy. Hope so.

I don't waste my money on those magazines. Amy's spoilers are pretty much spot on, so I'll go with what she has posted!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/02 07:25PM
    #14   2007/09/02 07:31PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote NotSoYButStillR: You know there's an old saying, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.... in the same SOW and also in SID, Summer gets ill, but then gets better, right away, so I don't think we're going to be doing any blood/DNA analysis now. Also, the paternity issue is not mentioned in the "fall previews", so maybe Nick will remain Summer's Daddy. Hope so.

I don't waste my money on those magazines. Amy's spoilers are pretty much spot on, so I'll go with what she has posted!

Nothing against Amy, but she only has what she's been given and it could have changed. Adrian is Israeli intelligence...Adrian asked Colleen to marry him, a no might make him leave town..Sheila left evidence...shall I go on?

#15   2007/09/02 08:13PM
    mpaden2002

michael and lauren haven't had there own story in awhile, how do you know they won't have one soon. and how do you know things like that with korbel won't happen. as its been said before the spoilers change with the story. Either take it or leave it.

#16   2007/09/04 12:20PM
    Delilah127

Quote mpaden2002: michael and lauren haven't had there own story in awhile, how do you know they won't have one soon. and how do you know things like that with korbel won't happen. as its been said before the spoilers change with the story. Either take it or leave it.

ITA with you. Spoilers change with the storylines. I still think this site, has the most accurate spoilers I've seen.

#17   2007/09/04 12:44PM
    Rquattro

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote mpaden2002: michael and lauren haven't had there own story in awhile, how do you know they won't have one soon. and how do you know things like that with korbel won't happen. as its been said before the spoilers change with the story. Either take it or leave it.

ITA with you. Spoilers change with the storylines. I still think this site, has the most accurate spoilers I've seen.

ITA the spoilers are the most reliable on this website than any other. That's why I stick to it.

#18   2007/09/04 12:52PM
    bubble303

Quote Rquattro:
    Quote Delilah127:

ITA the spoilers are the most reliable on this website than any other. That's why I stick to it.

I trust soaps more than the other crappy spoilers

#19   2007/09/04 12:55PM
    KeepingItReal

Phyllis is like Lady Macbeth.....she'll be washing that invisible stain out of her hand..cause it's dirty.

But I'll give her this, she plays stupid real well. But hey she a criminal and that's what they do best.

#20   2007/09/04 12:57PM
    KeepingItReal

As for Nick....I don't have him pegged as a liar. He would not take a "jacket". But you never know.

Explanation of Jacket - another man's child.

Usually it the women that gives the "jacket".

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list