List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue

Started by Delilah127 at 2007/08/31 04:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 02:44PM, Views: 2146, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/31 04:53PM
    SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue
    Delilah127

Josh Morrow in the current SOW:

SOW: Many folks, including Peter Bergman, suspect Nick lied about Summer's paternity. Have you considered what happens if Nick suddenly "remembers" he's done something like that, or are you still confident he didn't lie?

JM: I'm not confident about it. I have strong feelings about it. I don't want Nick to have done that. As a dude, if I found out some other dude was doing that? Man to man, I'd be like, "That's the sh--tiest thing you can ever do! That is so unmanly of you." But I'm starting to feel that's where the story is going. If so, there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not saying it won't be a good story. It will be another crappy thing Nick gets to learn about himself.

thoughts? opinions?

#2   2007/08/31 04:55PM
    Re: SOW Article - Spoiler Talk Re: Summer Paternity Issue
    cdbb

Quote Delilah127: Josh Morrow in the current SOW:

SOW: Many folks, including Peter Bergman, suspect Nick lied about Summer's paternity. Have you considered what happens if Nick suddenly "remembers" he's done something like that, or are you still confident he didn't lie?

JM: I'm not confident about it. I have strong feelings about it. I don't want Nick to have done that. As a dude, if I found out some other dude was doing that? Man to man, I'd be like, "That's the sh--tiest thing you can ever do! That is so unmanly of you." But I'm starting to feel that's where the story is going. If so, there's nothing I can do about it and I'm not saying it won't be a good story. It will be another crappy thing Nick gets to learn about himself.

thoughts? opinions?

If JM said that............ you know, when actor think like us, it's because the writing is pretty bad.....

#3   2007/08/31 04:57PM
    Soapluva07

He's as confused as the rest of us!
    I feel bad for him because I really think he wants Nick to be Summer's daddy. He keeps talking about it so it does seem like he wants to be clear about it.

I don't know what to think anymore. I wonder if the writers really want this to happen or if they are teasing us.

#4   2007/08/31 05:00PM
    ILuvNY

thoughts? opinions?

I think his answer speaks volumes!!!! He says it all without saying it all...he lied about the results!!!!

#5   2007/08/31 05:21PM
    Delilah127

Quote ILuvNY:

thoughts? opinions?

I think his answer speaks volumes!!!! He says it all without saying it all...he lied about the results!!!!

It sure seems that way, but he sure seems like somewhere in that statement he too is fed up with the writing and the character assasination of Nick.

I think Summer is Jack's but I myself think this whole sl, has been one big farce from the affair to his flip flopping. If they wanted to break up Shick, great there were so many other ways they could have done it. To have him marry his mistress, and flip flop back and forth and now possibly keep another man from his own child is very very crappy. I don't even know how some of these characters can ever get back to who and what they were supposed to be originally. LML has totally destroyed this show.

#6   2007/08/31 05:21PM
    Snizzle

~) There's that "dude" article i was talking about LMAO!!!!

That's right..atleast he knows he cant do squat about it cuz he aint in Charge...and from the sounds of it..looks like it's going that route

#7   2007/08/31 06:07PM
    cdbb

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote ILuvNY:

thoughts? opinions?

It sure seems that way, but he sure seems like somewhere in that statement he too is fed up with the writing and the character assasination of Nick.

I think Summer is Jack's but I myself think this whole sl, has been one big farce from the affair to his flip flopping. If they wanted to break up Shick, great there were so many other ways they could have done it. To have him marry his mistress, and flip flop back and forth and now possibly keep another man from his own child is very very crappy. I don't even know how some of these characters can ever get back to who and what they were supposed to be originally. LML has totally destroyed this show.

Your last sentence is sooo true!!!!!!! LML destroyed this show.... and it seem that nobody can stop it

#8   2007/08/31 06:19PM
    zzyzx

Summer Abbot!

#9   2007/08/31 11:51PM
    Delilah127

Quote cdbb:
    Quote Delilah127:
    Quote ILuvNY:

thoughts? opinions?

Your last sentence is sooo true!!!!!!! LML destroyed this show.... and it seem that nobody can stop it

it's not the nobody can stop it, it appears as if no one CARES to stop it.

#10   2007/09/01 08:38AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: There's that "dude" article i was talking about LMAO!!!!

That's right..atleast he knows he cant do squat about it cuz he aint in Charge...and from the sounds of it..looks like it's going that route

Dude...dance puppet dance!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list