List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The cheating mistress gets slapped/admits her

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The cheating mistress gets slapped/admits her

Started by VanillaDP at 2012/10/04 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/04 10:20AM, Views: 499, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/10/04 09:53AM
    The cheating mistress gets slapped/admits her
    VanillaDP

obsession with Danny/Christine. And Ronan finds out she gave away her motive. The way he closed his eyes in response was hilarious. He was probably thinking..."why am I here with this dumb idiot? Can't get over a 20 year homewrecking that she did. Cont'd to homewreck after that. Is a murderer. Then he remembers, oh yea, she's easy".

What a toxic situation for Nick and Summer (and Ronan). Phyllis is so evil she poisions everything. How can Lauren stand her? Lauren needs to go to decontam before sitting down to eat with the "good crew"!

#2   2012/10/04 09:55AM
    Re: The cheating mistress gets slapped/admits her
    granny45

Oh my, I love Lauren, but if you have been a good follower of Y&R for years, you know Lauren's history isn't so "clean" or "good" either!!

#3   2012/10/04 10:06AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote granny45: Oh my, I love Lauren, but if you have been a good follower of Y&R for years, you know Lauren's history isn't so "clean" or "good" either!!

oh yes i watch it back then and she was a bully alot liek phyllis . maybe that is why they are such great friends. she would bully traci abbott . little miss laurn has been with a lot of the men back in her day.

#4   2012/10/04 10:17AM
    dbpnrd

Quote VanillaDP: obsession with Danny/Christine. And Ronan finds out she gave away her motive. The way he closed his eyes in response was hilarious. He was probably thinking..."why am I here with this dumb idiot? Can't get over a 20 year homewrecking that she did. Cont'd to homewreck after that. Is a murderer. Then he remembers, oh yea, she's easy".

What a toxic situation for Nick and Summer (and Ronan). Phyllis is so evil she poisions everything. How can Lauren stand her? Lauren needs to go to decontam before sitting down to eat with the "good crew"!

How can anyone sit and eat with this dirt is unbelivable. PS hope Ronan can find his way out from this trash can.

#5   2012/10/04 10:18AM
    VanillaDP

Quote granny45: Oh my, I love Lauren, but if you have been a good follower of Y&R for years, you know Lauren's history isn't so "clean" or "good" either!!

Good point. But Lauren has cooled down alot. As a matter of fact, she is scared to death of Sheila and Sara. Another reason why it's hard to believe she has remained friends with Phyllis...didn't Sheila get plastic surgery to look like Phyllis?

#6   2012/10/04 10:20AM
    VanillaDP

Quote dbpnrd:
    Quote VanillaDP: obsession with Danny/Christine. And Ronan finds out she gave away her motive. The way he closed his eyes in response was hilarious. He was probably thinking..."why am I here with this dumb idiot? Can't get over a 20 year homewrecking that she did. Cont'd to homewreck after that. Is a murderer. Then he remembers, oh yea, she's easy".

How can anyone sit and eat with this dirt is unbelivable. PS hope Ronan can find his way out from this trash can.

If Phyllis has her way, she'll have him on/in the dumpster. Hope Nina can save him, LOL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list